• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
CS4WvhfUYAAPc_v.jpg

Future ace boys

Season 3 of LU's happening per Dr Lucha and the Observer. Probably getting filmed soon after season 2 like they were talking about considering doing. LU until at least mid-2017, worst-case

Gurrry

so i got the wwe network for the rest of the month for free and im watching the live channel..

total divas is so bad

but

i cant stop watching

wtf is wrong with me

JavyOO7

I'm biased but it would had been cool to see Rourke win best actor award that year in the Academy Awards. That being said, I haven't seen Milk, so Sean Penn probably really did hit that out of the park.

Striker

The Wrestler was a great, great character study. Mickey Rourke was phenomenal in it, much better than Sean Penn's surface-level characterization in "Milk".
Remember when he was suppose to show up and have an actual match (street fight) with Jericho?

Then there was this story with Rourke where he brought backup in a meeting with Jericho and thought Jericho was going to try something - for whatever reason. One was Frank Shamrock. So Jericho tells this to Vince and he sees him and replies "I'll take the midget!", as if he had absolutely no clue who he was.

Well, damn. AJ was forced to miss today's World Tag League show due to a lower back injury that's been bothering him for some time - hope this doesn't jeopardise his WK10 match with Shinsuke.

Menome

Well, damn. AJ was forced to miss today's World Tag League show due to a lower back injury that's been bothering him for some time - hope this doesn't jeopardise his WK10 match with Shinsuke.

Should we just ban November next year? It seems intent on taking out as many wrestlers as possible one way or another.

klonere

Banned

AJ has really been working and travelling a lot, not surprised to hear its catching up with him. I remember some interview with him where he said he was trying to do as much as possible right now while he is in high demand and the money is good. Hope he can get back to full health before WK10 and hopefully be in a position to really pick and choose what shows he does next year.

AJ has really been working and travelling a lot, not surprised to hear its catching up with him. I remember some interview with him where he said he was trying to do as much as possible right now while he is in high demand and the money is good. Hope he can get back to full health before WK10 and hopefully be in a position to really pick and choose what shows he does next year.

He still also has the ROH championship match at Final Battle this year; it would suck if he missed that too.

Gonzalez

Banned
Quick someone hook him up with LeBron's mysterious back injections.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I was thinking about destroyed knees the other night and Yoshitsune came to mind for the first time in like 6 years. I remember watching his video and thinking 'boy that guys knees will be fucked in like 6 years' and lo and behold, he's practically vanished since 2013 due to knee injury

Carnby

Guise, my 4 year old son has been getting into wrestling and as a result, I've had some very entertaining moments...

-trying to convince him to pick the Brock action figure instead of The Miz, while in public and trying to not sound like a wrestling fan. #safe

-standing in line at a store when my son loudly asks me "DADDY WHY DO YOU LIKE WRESTLING?" #deadgiveaway

They're probably going to drag Sheamus and Reigns out until February. Good lord.

We can start with a TLC next month, have another gimmick like encounter at the rumble like say a LMS match and finally the epic singles match with traditional rules at Fastlane if said PPV is still called fastlane.

I can't quite remember what other feud had this ass backwards booking progression but it happened.

Guise, my 4 year old son has been getting into wrestling and as a result, I've had some very entertaining moments...

-trying to convince him to pick the Brock action figure instead of The Miz, while in public and trying to not sound like a wrestling fan. #safe

-standing in line at a store when my son loudly asks me "DADDY WHY DO YOU LIKE WRESTLING?" #deadgiveaway

Should be teaching the kid to speak carny, Carnby.

Get em one of these

4_horsemen.jpg

Colocho

Banned
They're probably going to drag Sheamus and Reigns out until February. Good lord.

I'm guessing Sheamus drops it to Brock at RR, Roman wins the rumble and you have the story where he's now ready to go against Lesnar and goes over clean as a whistle in the main event of Mania. Seems like the safest way to go really.

Well he also has the match with Lethal at Final Battle. IMO, have AJ and Yujiro forfeit the tournament so AJ can save up for his big four matches (Lethal, Nakamura, Sabre, and Rey)

Top Bottom