• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The whole thing with the Bellas was a constant thing since the first season. That's why I expressed my surprise at the Fox/Barrett relationship.

IDK but one of the only episodes I saw featured a subplot in which an actual plot point was Tyson Kidd being super obsessed with Cesaro. I guess he's a subscriber to reddit/squaredcircle or some shit.

I thought it would be on Netflix, but they let me down. However, I can easily purchase it on Amazon.

From clips that I've seen, did Rourke wrestle some guys from CZW?

Yeah, Necro Butcher. There's also an ROH show in there, and R-Truth and I think Chuckie T are in there briefly

Okada's a good example of someone who does this well - almost every move in his war crate is designed to damage the head & neck to set up for the Rainmaker.

And there's Nakamura, who sets opponents up for the Boma Ye with lots of Boma Ye's.

Speaking of Nak, i'd wear the underwear. In my neck of the woods, the locals would see 'Shinsuke Nakamura' on the band and assume he's some kind of high brow sportswear designer.

was "The Flock" the worst stable in the WCW millions of stables era? It was literally Raven and a bunch of shitty jobbers.
11952797-the-flock.jpg

Though dirty Kidman was a good blueprint for where to take Daniel Bryan if he ever comes back
kidmanflock.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Are we at maximum number of people saying not to buy WWE2K16 who own the game already

Game is fine.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
was "The Flock" the worst stable in the WCW millions of stables era? It was literally Raven and a bunch of shitty jobbers.
11952797-the-flock.jpg

Though dirty Kidman was a good blueprint for where to take Daniel Bryan if he ever comes back
kidmanflock.jpg
Flock got Raven, Kidman and Saturn over. Pretty good stable, friend. Top 5 WCW stable
WWE 2K16 is 29.99 on Amazon. think of how many better ways you could spend that money.

You could double it and preorder Kamen Rider Musou
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/de...ywords=battride$pagemax=40$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1

Hex

Banned
11952797-the-flock.jpg

kidmanflock.jpg

The Flock was a pretty damned good stable, especially in shitty WCW land.

Smackdown vs Raw 2006 GM mode is the best.

Amazingly the mode got worse the more complex they tried to make it in future entries.

I still remember that my brother took Raw and I took Smackdown and we battled it out for ratings.
At this point all I remember is that he needed to fill a gap at New Years Revolutions Chamber match and all he had left over was a barely used Gene Snitsky.
Who then of course won the match and the WWE title, safe to say his Raw Snitsky era gave my Smackdown the edge in that ratings period.

Damn now I want to play it again.

And there's Nakamura, who sets opponents up for the Boma Ye with lots of Boma Ye's.

Pretty much, there's a tier list;

S Tier - leaping, standing, high
A Tier - sliding, diving
B Tier - regular
C Tier - 2nd rope, reverse

Only YOSHI or Captain level jobbers get beat by the regular one any more.

somedevil

More Matches for the NXT DVD. This time Never before seen matches:

— Paige vs. Becky Lynch
[Dark Match] NXT Takeover: Fatal Four Way • September 11, 2014

— Adrian Neville vs. Cesaro
Columbus, OH • March 5, 2015

— Hideo Itami vs. Tyler Breeze
[Arena Cam] San Jose, CA • March 27, 2015

Just bought 2K16.

Legit excitement.
Same here man. I don't care what everyone else is saying. I just want to have fun. And 30 bucks for a game that's only a month old, it's a steal. My fiancée and I will be playing it on my days off as she gets a kick out of it lol

IDK people who don't miss Total Divas are missing such riveting storylines like:

1) Paige is upset about thing
2) Nikki is upset because Brie is a dumbass
3) Alicia Fox is mad because Bad News Barrett broke up with her for ????
4) Natalya is mad because she thinks Tyson Kidd is sorta gay for Cesaro

Note: I have only seen like 2 episodes of this show and was drunk for both of them but I'm pretty sure all of these happened nonstop in every episode

1 - Paige is actually really chill on the show. It's fun to see her with Rosa and Fox.
2 - Nikki and Brie fight all the time because they are sisters. It is fun to see John Cena outside of WWE when it's just him and Nikki out. Also Bryan teases Nikki a lot and has really good jokes on her.
3 - Fox wasn't mad she was sad because they had a long relationship. She didn't break up with him he broke up with her. They only use that plot point for maybe 2-3 episodes.
4 - The Kidd/Cesaro stuff with Nattie is gold. Just look up some clips on YouTube. Kidd and Cesaro are total bffs and Nattie is way jealous.

Yes I watch the show.

Amazingly the mode got worse the more complex they tried to make it in future entries.

I still remember that my brother took Raw and I took Smackdown and we battled it out for ratings.
At this point all I remember is that he needed to fill a gap at New Years Revolutions Chamber match and all he had left over was a barely used Gene Snitsky.
Who then of course won the match and the WWE title, safe to say his Raw Snitsky era gave my Smackdown the edge in that ratings period.

Damn now I want to play it again.

MKYZsQC.gif

Is Snitsky a better developed character than Sheamus?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
11952797-the-flock.jpg

kidmanflock.jpg

Flock was great. Terrible talent on the edges, but Saturn/Raven/Kidman/Kanyon (when he was around) were absolutely amazing.

Barrage

11952797-the-flock.jpg

kidmanflock.jpg

RavenSaturn had some killer matches in 99.

WCW had the LWO, the Dynamic Dudes..they had some groups that were true trash.

Bret Hart used to scare the complete shit out of me.

Every time I saw the part in his video where he turned around, it reminded me of Michael Jackson.

The fact that Bret openly endorsed 123 you would've definitely thought that he was going to be the next guy. He fucked up going to WcW though.

Top Bottom