• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
does Roman have the 2nd spot in merch sales ?

As far as I can tell Cena, Roman, Ambrose and Owens are selling basically all the fucking merchandise

Whatever doubt Vince apparently had with Owens must have vanished given that the dude is a merch sellin' machine.

Fox318

If you turn Roman heel, who is your big babyface that has strong merchandise sales that you back?

KO is a heel and has strong merch sales.

Dean is very strong with merch sales.

Honestly I think part of the reason why Reigns or Cena have strong sales is because they have a very varied mech selection that is constantly refreshed.

Roman needs a 2-3 month heel run just to distance himself from the Bryan Rumble disaster and let Roman BE Roman. Not Cena 2.0 or Kevin Nash 3.0.

Nearly every big Babyface in the companies history had a heel run in them.

Sephzilla

If you turn Roman heel, who is your big babyface that has strong merchandise sales that you back?

Ambrose moves solid merch.
Cena's going to be back by the Rumble
Lesnar will move merch for the older demographics
Owens could also sell strong merch if you turn him into more of an anti hero

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
KO is a heel and has strong merch sales.

Dean is very strong with merch sales.

Honestly I think part of the reason why Reigns or Cena have strong sales is because they have a very varied mech selection that is constantly refreshed.

Roman needs a 2-3 month heel run just to distance himself from the Bryan Rumble disaster and let Roman BE Roman. Not Cena 2.0 or Kevin Nash 3.0.

Nearly every big Babyface in the companies history had a heel run in them.

I don't know Vince but I feel certain he would argue Roman was a heel for 2 straight years

somedevil

Here is rumor of what match will be the ladder match:

Charlotte vs Paige

This would be a first for the WWE if this is announced.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You guys want Roman to be heel?

Roman who can't cut a promo and can't lead a feud to be heel? Like he's suddenly going to get a lot less green if he goes heel?

Sephzilla

Roman who can't cut a promo and can't lead a feud to be heel? Like he's suddenly going to get a lot less green if he goes heel?

Heel Authority Roman can at least have HHH/Steph cut slightly better promos for him.

I'd also throw in that one thing Heel Roman would do is also squash some of the younger talent that the fans cheer for more than him. Have in beat the ever living piss out of Ziggler. Have him go down to NXT and lay out Balor and Zayn.

Angry Grimace

He can say a lot less as a heel.

Sephzilla

Second response to this. Heel Roman and the lack of a big babyface right now is a short term hit they have to take in order to make Roman their next mega huge babyface. Cena and Ambrose can carry the weight for a while during Roman's heel run, but once Roman would turn on the authority and become a face again he'd almost certainly be over-as-fuck as a result and you'd have a made merch machine.

Oh, so you want even more Authority promo time then

Got it

More Authority promo time is an improvement over more Roman promo time.

Fox318

IT MAKES NO SENSE!!!!

l4XAhD8.jpg

"Air is thinner at higher altitudes and her hold focuses on making it tougher to breath whilst making her opponent feel pain like no other.

Clearly Paige is trying to use the higher ground to her advantage."

l4XAhD8.jpg

"Air is thinner at higher altitudes and her hold focuses on making it tougher to breath whilst making her opponent feel pain like no other.

Clearly Paige is trying to use the higher ground to her advantage."

Oh god I loved when Regal used to give even the most mundane moves an explanation

bjork

Guys, I randomly remembered refbatch and looked up what's what with refbatch. Looks like she got detained in a psychiatric ward in Russia about a year ago, but after a little more poking around, she's back on a different YT channel and she seems to still be at it, just a little more subdued.

I don't know why I'm fascinated by this person, but I was glad to know she isn't dead.

Anth0ny

Counter Roman is your top guy. What heel does he fued with?.

More options as a heel

exactly. there's basically no one besides sheamus, triple h for mania and I guess Owens and Del Rio.

Heel Roman has Ambrose, Cena, Taker, Brock, Rollins when he comes back, Sting and Bryan if they aren't dead... that is a LOT to work with right there.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Counter Roman is your top guy. What heel does he fued with?.

More options as a heel

sure, like who?

Guys, I randomly remembered refbatch and looked up what's what with refbatch. Looks like she got detained in a psychiatric ward in Russia about a year ago, but after a little more poking around, she's back on a different YT channel and she seems to still be at it, just a little more subdued.

I don't know why I'm fascinated by this person, but I was glad to know she isn't dead.

I was a big refbatch "fan" - I remember her vanishing, I feared the worst. Is she still putting up around 30 videos a day, or less now?

Also can you link it?

Dion314

Neo Member
exactly. there's basically no one besides sheamus, triple h for mania and I guess Owens and Del Rio.

Heel Roman has Ambrose, Cena, Taker, Brock, Rollins when he comes back, Sting and Bryan if they aren't dead... that is a LOT to work with right there.

Reigns is the non kayfabe version of Seth Rollins. Hand picked by the folks in charge because he's "what's best for business". Let him embrace that. He should turn, if for no other reason, for them to salvage what's left of this shit show of a face push.

http://i.imgur.com/l4XAhD8.jpg[IMG]
[I]"Air is thinner at higher altitudes and her hold focuses on making it tougher to breath whilst making her opponent feel pain like no other.

Clearly Paige is trying to use the higher ground to her advantage."[/I][/QUOTE]

Amazing, shame we'd get the PPV commentary edition though.

"OH MY! modified PTO 15 ft in the air, but remember there's no tap out in this matchup!"
"SHE AIN'T GONNA BREAK THE HOLD EITHER MAGGLE! STICK A FORK IN HER SHE'S DONE!"

Kaladin

#ShootMonday

I miss characters like Colonel Parker.

11180%20-%20Col._Rob_Parker%20fall_brawl%20hat%20suit%20wcw.png

Where is the manager going around buying up top talent to fill his stable of awesomeness?

Amazing, shame we'd get the PPV commentary edition though.

"OH MY! modified PTO 15 ft in the air, but remember there's no tap out in this matchup!"
"SHE AIN'T GONNA BREAK THE HOLD EITHER MAGGLE! STICK A FORK IN HER SHE'S DONE!"

William regal on edge's spear was like

"Some guys just do moves and don't know how to get the most out of them. Edge knew exactly where to hit you, just below the ribcage, to knock the wind out of you and achieve maximum impact."

Anth0ny

Reigns is the non kayfabe version of Seth Rollins. Hand picked by the folks in charge because he's "what's best for business". Let him embrace that. He should turn, if for no other reason, for them to salvage what's left of this shit show of a face push.

Instead, they're going with the Daniel Bryan "The people in charge keep screwing me out of the title that I deserve" angle, which is fucking hilarious.

Kaladin

Instead, they're going with the Daniel Bryan "The people in charge keep screwing me out of the title that I deserve" angle, which is fucking hilarious.

They're also continuing the "babyface is better at chasing, so lets have him chase all the heels we can throw at him and never really build one top heel that can be his ultimate foil and create a great match" angle.

William regal on edge's spear was like

"Some guys just do moves and don't know how to get the most out of them. Edge knew exactly where to hit you, just below the ribcage, to knock the wind out of you and achieve maximum impact."

This might top the Matt Striker explanation where Edge uses his rather tall legs to spring effectively into a powerful blow or something.

Top Bottom