• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

jmdajr

tumblr_mrycxl23qj1qfwz63o7_500.gif

DMczaf

Translation of the article about the domestic violence accusations against Honma;

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCir...comes_forward_with_domestic/cxidm3u?context=3

:/

Doesn't make for good reading. What a scumbag if true, goddamn.

After returning home from the restaurant, the couple got into an argument, with Honma reacting quite violently to her. Ichiki, believing that she went too far, attempted to bow to Honma on her knees to plead for forgiveness (a Japanese gesture to express deep shame for one's actions). Ichiki claims that Honma then kicked her upwards in the head when she knelt down.

:|

Honma also worked with the yakuza apparently as well

It's been a long held rumour, he would apparently get comp tickets to New Japan shows and then give them to yakuza to be sold on by illegal touts - pro-wrestling in Japan has been heavily connected to the yakuza throughout its history, but Bushiroad are a respectable company and in the wake of the NOAH yakuza scandal they fired Honma for his supposed connections (before quietly bringing him back into the fold a year or so later).

I have a confession - I have bought WWE 2k16

Not bought a wresting game in years but got it for £15.99 brand new on Xbox one due to an Argos misprice

Big E going to be champ in my house!

bjork

I have a confession - I have bought WWE 2k16

Not bought a wresting game in years but got it for £15.99 brand new on Xbox one due to an Argos misprice

Big E going to be champ in my house!

Part of the Problem 3:16 says I just bought a 2k game

(what is 15 thingies in real money)

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Raw is going to be extra bad tonight, just to shove it in the smarks face.

I bet you anything the main event is going to be a 6 man tag with Roman, Ambrose and [random face character] vs. Sheamus, Rusev and Barrett. Owens will appear to cheat and beat up Ambrose, causing him to lose and the show ends on Roman making that dopey Romanface he makes when he loses.

I bet you anything the main event is going to be a 6 man tag with Roman, Ambrose and [random face character] vs. Sheamus, Rusev and Barrett. Owens will appear to cheat and beat up Ambrose, causing him to lose and the show ends on Roman making that dopey Romanface he makes when he loses.

Par for the course.

Just came here to post that :p

Roderick Strong vs Zack Sabre Jr from Evolve is free on YouTube, but today only, cause that's how Gabe rolls...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmtJ_tIeeQU&feature=youtu.be

Looking at their sale though... anyone keep up with SHINE? I hear Ivelisse was doing good over there, any shows worth grabbing while they're cheap?

Before you watch Raw, be sure to check one of the best matches of the year, specially if you like technical wrestling.

Dion314

Neo Member

Tag your spoilers! Haha

Nah you're probably right tho. Add either Ryback or Ziggler in as your 3rd guy and we got ourselves a tag team match
playa!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
when was the last time anyone actually changed alignment

New Day were technically faces but they just turned into heels without actually doing anything different based on their reactions

Sheamus just showed up as a heel one day as a heel instead of a face

I guess Paige but does she even count? She was mostly a tweener to begin with and they only added actual faces and heels to the divas division like 3 weeks ago

Nocturnowl told me to watch RAW tonight, whats happening

Nocturnowl lied to you. Save yourself.

Roman Reigns is being held down by The Authority, who are now protecting their Irish world champion, Sheamus, with two easily-injured European goons, King Barrett and Rusev. Dean Ambrose is in a feud with Kevin Owens about something. Alberto del Rio is teaming up with Zeb Colter to found a joint Mexican-American country, though as of now their only plan seems to be kicking people really hard in the face and spending the whole match working a style that sets up for an armbar he doesn't even do anymore. Charlotte is in a feud with her own lack of charisma and awkwardness as a performer. Monday Night Raw is feuding with Monday Night Football for Mick Foley's attention.

Dion314

Neo Member

Roman Reigns is being held down by The Authority, who are now protecting their Irish world champion, Sheamus, with two easily-injured European goons, King Barrett and Rusev. Dean Ambrose is in a feud with Kevin Owens about something. Alberto del Rio is teaming up with Zeb Colter to found a joint Mexican-American country, though as of now their only plan seems to be kicking people really hard in the face and spending the whole match working a style that sets up for an armbar he doesn't even do anymore. Charlotte is in a feud with her own lack of charisma and awkwardness as a performer. Monday Night Raw is feuding with Monday Night Football for Mick Foley's attention.

*claps*

Translation of the article about the domestic violence accusations against Honma;

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCir...comes_forward_with_domestic/cxidm3u?context=3

:/

Doesn't make for good reading. What a scumbag if true, goddamn.

He's probably gone. Taichi last year had his career essentially ruined (depushed, suspended, banished to NOAH and all New Japan locker room respect gone) for accidentally confessing to an affair. He's absolutely off WK, and probably gone or banished to NOAH.

I liked his character, but no sympathy here. Inexcusable horrible behavior. I hope Ichiki's okay

This is hilarious. Good job. Although i do not agree with the bold part.

Top Bottom