• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
#RAWlternative looking good for next week, who's watching?

- Attack! Pro-Wrestling - Mark Andrews vs. Pete Dunne
- Empress Pro - Kay Lee Ray vs. Addy Starr
- Fight Club: PRO - The Hunter Brothers (Lee & Jim Hunter) vs. The Wolves (Davey Richards & Eddie Edwards)
- IPW:UK - Jimmy Havoc vs. Sammy Smooth
- PCW - Preston City Wrestling - Dave Mastiff vs. Adam Cole
- PROGRESS Wrestling - Zack Sabre Jr. vs. Tommaso Ciampa
- SWE - Southside Wrestling Entertainment - Will Ospreay vs. Roderick Strong
- TIDAL Wrestling - El Ligero vs. Rich Swann
- wXw - Westside Xtreme Wrestling - Big Daddy Walter, Hot & Spicy (Axel Dieter Jr. & Da Mack) vs. Cerberus (Robert Dreissker, Julian Nero, Ilja Dragunov) with Adam Pölak

Looking forward to Ospreay vs Strong, they had a great match in the PROGRESS SSS16 tournament. Speaking of which, Ciampa vs Zack Sabre Jr. from that same tournament was fantastic, well worth a watch. Cole vs Mastiff should be good as well, plus Andrews vs Dunne - those two know each other so well. That wXw tag has a number of dudes people should be paying more attention to, namely; Big Daddy Walter, Axel Dieter Jr, Robert Dreissker & Ilja Dragunov.

I would be down, except I generally don't have time to watch wrestling during that time period.

Mastiff vs. Cole would be fun; I don't think Cole's worked with someone that big elsewhere.

Sabre Jr. vs. Ciampa is an obvious killer match, as is Ospreay vs. Strong. Ligero vs. Swann could be fun. And that wXw tag also has high potential for Walter and Dieter, as you said.

jmdajr

Unrelated to anything but made me lo.

Microsoft drops unlimited OneDrive storage after people use it for unlimited storage

klonere

Banned
PLadjGf.gif

jfc

Unrelated to anything but made me lo.

Microsoft drops unlimited OneDrive storage after people use it for unlimited storage

hahaha

am I an old man for buying the Looney Tunes blu rays?

No, friend, you'd be an old man for buying Looney Tunes VHS.

The last two raw haven't totally sucked, fingers crossed they keep it up for the UK next week.
Last years Raw in Liverpool was possibly the worst I've ever seen.

UK Raws always suck. Without fail.

Pavaloo

As great as raw has been the last two weeks, I think cena is far from what was wrong about their program this year.

Everything after wrestlemania has felt like a noticeable transition from old to new or Vince to hunter - I think now that they know mania is around the corner, that transition is coming to a logical place. I'm excited to see what's on the card for 31

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
#RAWlternative looking good for next week, who's watching?

- Attack! Pro-Wrestling - Mark Andrews vs. Pete Dunne
- Empress Pro - Kay Lee Ray vs. Addy Starr
- Fight Club: PRO - The Hunter Brothers (Lee & Jim Hunter) vs. The Wolves (Davey Richards & Eddie Edwards)
- IPW:UK - Jimmy Havoc vs. Sammy Smooth
- PCW - Preston City Wrestling - Dave Mastiff vs. Adam Cole
- PROGRESS Wrestling - Zack Sabre Jr. vs. Tommaso Ciampa
- SWE - Southside Wrestling Entertainment - Will Ospreay vs. Roderick Strong
- TIDAL Wrestling - El Ligero vs. Rich Swann
- wXw - Westside Xtreme Wrestling - Big Daddy Walter, Hot & Spicy (Axel Dieter Jr. & Da Mack) vs. Cerberus (Robert Dreissker, Julian Nero, Ilja Dragunov) with Adam Pölak

Looking forward to Ospreay vs Strong, they had a great match in the PROGRESS SSS16 tournament. Speaking of which, Ciampa vs Zack Sabre Jr. from that same tournament was fantastic, well worth a watch. Cole vs Mastiff should be good as well, plus Andrews vs Dunne - those two know each other so well. That wXw tag has a number of dudes people should be paying more attention to, namely; Big Daddy Walter, Axel Dieter Jr, Robert Dreissker & Ilja Dragunov.

It looks good, but I'm not going to watch it. It's a time thing. Still, heck of a good looking "program" so to speak. It won't leave you unsatisfied, I'll guarantee.

Menome

Two good RAWs in a row. Nobody would have believed it a month ago.

Great to see Becky Lynch finally getting the spotlight tonight even if she was ultimately there to take the loss. When she was going for it, she really fucking went for it and showed up Brie and Paige. Even Sasha wasn't looking quite as white-hot in comparison as she usually does.

“[I thought] ‘My god…that’s my friend, I have to go out there.’ I turned around. Vince McMahon was standing there, watching everything on the monitors. He was in shock, just like the rest of us. ‘Vince,’ I said, ‘I want to go out there – what do you think?’ Vince just stared at me, with a look on his face that seemed to say, Rock, that’s entirely up to you. After a few moments, though, Vince spoke. ‘If you go out there, Rock, those people are really going to react to you. They may think this whole thing is a work…'”
That gets me everytime. Really makes me think.

Menome

am I an old man for buying the Looney Tunes blu rays?

Nope. I've got the Complete Golden Collection boxset and if you claim that you can find me anything better than Rabbit of Seville or What's Opera, Doc?, I won't believe you.

Tom & Jerry's Cat Concerto comes in at No.3

In reference to what?
Over the Edge

Could you imagine being a fly on the wall and seeing how everything, everyone played to this? Some thought it was still a work. Crazy.

Most importantly how Vince reacted.

But holy crap the Raw in which this higher power was revealed was garbage the way everything was arranged. I would've waited until this next Raw for the Linda and Stephanie presence. The whole card that was planned as well.

Vince should've been revealed at the end of the show.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Nope. I've got the Complete Golden Collection boxset and if you claim that you can find me anything better than Rabbit of Seville or What's Opera, Doc?, I won't believe you.

Tom & Jerry's Cat Concerto comes in at No.3

The Great Piggy Bank Robbery

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Got my Wreslemania tickets today. Section C332 Row 9, seems good.

Last year my seats weren't too impressive, but Raw after WM seat location is more important imo

Nice. I still don't know if I'm going. Dallas is just a handful of hours away but man, I dunno. Then I see Cormier going nuts during Rollins' cash-in and I want to be a part of it.

notworksafe

WOW! You've got a perfect view of the screen.
Yeah even the actual ring view isn't the best I'll have that.

Nice. I still don't know if I'm going. Dallas is just a handful of hours away but man, I dunno. Then I see Cormier going nuts during Rollins' cash-in and I want to be a part of it.
You should go! Last year was really a blast and I have to imagine they are going to go all out for this one.

btw, the presale code is COWBOYS for today and WWEVIP for tomorrow for those interested. people are still getting 100-300 level and even club seats still in today's presale.

jmdajr

Mania probably won't work out for me.

But if plans change, I bet there will still be tickets left. And no resale. Sold from venue.

I'll wait until tomorrow for the real presale with the cheap tickets.

Also whatever mod decided that changing PSAs in OPs to random garbage to be funny really fucked up those threads

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'll wait until tomorrow for the real presale with the cheap tickets.

Also whatever mod decided that changing PSAs in OPs to random garbage to be funny really fucked up those threads

What are you talkin about

Anth0ny

fuck those tickets are about to go on sale, huh

I'm sooooo broke and wrestling is soooo bad

but I get the feeling, by the time march rolls around, I'll have plenty of money and mania hype will be in effect

>_<

notworksafe

but I get the feeling, by the time march rolls around, I'll have plenty of money and mania hype will be in effect

>_<
March is going to be the time that the bottom falls out on the resale sites, you can get good seats for 40-50% off face value from the desperate. So there's still a chance.

Nah. I bet there will something else.

Yeah with 100,000 seats or w/e, there will be something to buy for sure.

Yeah even the actual ring view isn't the best I'll have that.

You should go! Last year was really a blast and I have to imagine they are going to go all out for this one.

btw, the presale code is COWBOYS for today and WWEVIP for tomorrow for those interested. people are still getting 100-300 level and even club seats still in today's presale.

When I try and search I get no results for 2 tickets

jmdajr

>_<

Sell later if decide not to go?

Oersted

Two good RAWs in a row. Nobody would have believed it a month ago.

Great to see Becky Lynch finally getting the spotlight tonight even if she was ultimately there to take the loss. When she was going for it, she really fucking went for it and showed up Brie and Paige. Even Sasha wasn't looking quite as white-hot in comparison as she usually does.

Its almost like they start to write now, since they can't rely on Mr Rapadooo

Top Bottom