• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
#shootTuesday

Bill Murray is lame and always has been no matter how much he comes and bes an old creep at your parties

Anth0ny

March is going to be the time that the bottom falls out on the resale sites, you can get good seats for 40-50% off face value from the desperate. So there's still a chance.

Yeah I figure with the crazy amount of tickets they intend to sell, it shouldn't be hard to find Mania tickets for fairly cheap.

Raw/NXT/geographically convenient hotel, though...

I think I'm just gonna bite the bullet. fuck it. I'm sure it'll be fun.

Just get a hotel within walking distance. Or just group up.

I don't care about NXT since its Friday and it won't be a TakeOver. That RAW though..

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Speaking of 80s comedies and my impending Chrismas Movie reviews returning

December Wrasslin'|OT| We're at the threshold of Hell!

Sephzilla

#shootTuesday

Bill Murray is lame and always has been no matter how much he comes and bes an old creep at your parties

Harold Ramis is the real man behind Bill Murray's success. Guy directed Caddyshack and Groundhog Day, and was one of the writers/stars of Ghostbusters. Murray never did anything as good w/out Ramis. I was never a fan of tryhard older Bill Murray.

notworksafe

Yeah I figure with the crazy amount of tickets they intend to sell, it shouldn't be hard to find Mania tickets for fairly cheap.

Raw/NXT/geographically convenient hotel, though...

I think I'm just gonna bite the bullet. fuck it. I'm sure it'll be fun.
Last year I went with Raw tickets from stubhub cause I wanted to pick the best seat I could get rather than relying on chance. Hotel I'd get now but Raw/WM tix can wait for a while if you can manage it. NXT will sell super quick but shouldn't be too hard to get something good.

Mahonay

Banned
Watching last night's RAW. Good show so far. Up to the Divas Fatal 4-Way. I let out a loud audible groan and sigh when I heard Brie's music hit just now. I understand she's filling in for Nikki but Brie Bella shouldn't be filling in for any wrestlimg match, ever.

Heel

#shootTuesday

xwZJ4Qx.gif

Harold Ramis is the real man behind Bill Murray's success. Guy directed Caddyshack and Groundhog Day, and was one of the writers/stars of Ghostbusters. Murray never did anything as good w/out Ramis. I was never a fan of tryhard older Bill Murray.

You could probably say the same for Ramis without Murray though. I saw Year One! It's shit!

I like him a lot but he hasn't had a great starring role in a while, even though he's consistently pretty good in things

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage

I was going to agree with this until I remembered "What About Bob?" which was directed by Frank Oz.

Sephzilla

I'm also going to #shoot and say that while I like Caddyshack, I also think its a vastly overrated comedy

I was going to agree with this until I remembered "What About Bob?" which was directed by Frank Oz.

What About Bob isn't in the same tier as Ghostbusters or Groundhog Day though

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Good holiday movies Fave Five

5. Home Alone
4. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
3. It's a Wonderful Life
2. The Ref
1. Planes, Trains, and Automobiles

Die Hard doesn't count as it's not really about the holidays and nobody really likes that argument in the middle of it anyway. So don't even bring it up.

The Ref is shockingly cruel, I loved it. And Planes Trains and Automobiles is comedy perfection.

Sephzilla

5. Home Alone
3. It's a Wonderful Life
2. The Ref

Die Hard doesn't count as it's not really about the holidays and nobody really likes that argument in the middle of it anyway. So don't even bring it up.

The Ref is shockingly cruel, I loved it. And Planes Trains and Automobiles is comedy perfection.

I'd swap out The Ref for Die Hard (I don't care), but otherwise I totally agree with your list.

somedevil

Raw Viewership for 11/2

8pm: 3.375
9pm: 3.180
10pm; 3.189

Avg: 3.248

Show was down 100,000 but still was ranked 4th through 6th in p18-49 and people stayed and watch 9-11pm straight after the initial loss.

The bad news was other than the Christmas Eve 2012 number, last night is the lowest audience that Raw has done since the show has gone to three hours.

5. Home Alone
3. It's a Wonderful Life
2. The Ref

Mine

Home Alone
Christmas Story
Jingle All The Way
How The Grinch Stole Christmas(cartoon)
Batman Returns

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You can't tell me what to do Vinny Mac, it's more of a Christmas tradition for me than any other movie.

Tradition's fine, Hootie Hoo.

Mine

Home Alone
Christmas Story
Jingle All The Way
How The Grinch Stole Christmas(cartoon)
Batman Returns

People unironically like Jingle All the Way? That movie is certified next level bonkers. In a bad way. Terrible trash.

Zach

Raw Viewership for 11/2

8pm: 3.375
9pm: 3.180
10pm; 3.189

Avg: 3.248

Show was down 100,000 but still was ranked 4th through 6th in p18-49 and people stayed and watch 9-11pm straight after the initial loss.

The bad news was other than the Christmas Eve 2012 number, last night is the lowest audience that Raw has done since the show has gone to three hours.
When they start hitting 2's, will they put the strap back on Hogan?

Top Bottom