• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Anth0ny

if you want fun and playful batman, look no further than gotham. a show at 8pm on mondays that's worth watching.

ever since season 2 started the show has become fucking craaaaaaaaaaaaazy.

Menome

I noticed Brie no-sold an attack from Paige when up against the turnbuckle before the four-person tumble. Paige went full-pelt into her and Brie looked like she was checking her make-up in response.

Let's just all be glad she didn't win.

Mahonay

Banned
I noticed Brie no-sold an attack from Paige when up against the turnbuckle before the four-person tumble. Paige went full-pelt into her and Brie looked like she was checking her make-up in response.

Let's just all be glad she didn't win.
Paige gave her a stiff high knee right to Brie's chin in the corner, pretty sure that was the receipt for that fucking nonsense. She was checking her jaw for a bit after that.

People actually chanting YES with those fucking kicks are sad. Maybe it's the same people that can't stop the WHAT? chants.

Why
YUrBghg.gif
WTF is Paige trying to do?

Aiii

So not worth it
WTF is Paige trying to do?

Catching the kick with her arms, as you would normally take this kick. But since Brie didn't actually kick and appeared to pull back instantly, Paige's counter movement in trying to absorb the nonexistent kick causes her to move forward. The upward movement is to avoid getting kicked in the chin, since Brie apparently can't aim for jack shit.

I guess.

Mahonay

Banned
All of Brie's offense is so fucking listless. None of it looks like it would ever hurt any human being. Her 90lb stick frame makes it worse. She lives entirely off of getting yes chant pops from her husband, which is ironic since he's the polar opposite when it comes to ring work and making moves look legit.

1960s Batman is the best Batman. And I say that as a guy who had TDK in his top twenty at age 18, prior to really delving into the art of cinema and trying to engage with it, as opposed to being spoonfed it like Nolan does in TDK. Embracing and heightening the silliness of superheroes is by far the best way to handle them.

Paige's post match promo was absolute ass. They should never let anyone on Team PCB speak. And it sucks that Paige is getting yet another title shot. For the most part, she's either been the challenger or the champ since her debut.

Aiii

So not worth it
Paige's post match promo was absolute ass. They should never let anyone on Team PCB speak. And it sucks that Paige is getting yet another title shot. For the most part, she's either been the challenger or the champ since her debut.

#DivasSameOldShit

Menome

Need a 'legit' Diva instead of one of the newbies holding the title for Sasha to wreck and take it off them.

Mahonay

Banned
At least it's not a Bella and Sasha is finally getting thrown into the mix.

Could be a good match, I'm hopeful.

Now's the part where I remember Naomi went on a Twitter tirade for not getting considered for the belt. Lol. She's been MIA, hopefully being punished. You had your chance at Mania and blew it fucking big time. Your ass is wonderful, but your ass offense is...ass.

notworksafe

Booked my hotel for Mania. 3 other spots if someone at WrassleGAF wants in. It's at Springhill Suites, walking distance to Mania.

Isn't at&t stadium a decent distance from the rest of the events?

i booked a place in downtown dallas but it was more expensive than yours by a lot lol

That's 275 per person for the four nights, too. It's a 2 double bed suite with a sofa bed. I'd either get a rollaway or just sleep on the floor, indie style.

Menome

It really is, but no one is making a fuss about it because Nikki isn't the champ anymore.

Who's legit enough?

As much as I've grown to dislike her over the past few months, Paige is the right call. It's too soon to go back to a Bella, Naomi has been overshadowed on her own team by Sasha, Natalya has only just come back and if it was Becky/Charlotte there'd be the dumb-fuck mindset of "Well she only beat another newly-joined NXT alumini, not one of the *real* Divas".

Have Paige win at SS or the rematch, Sasha gets it next year.

notworksafe

Does it really matter who has the Divas title? There's no storyline behind any of these women other than "I want the belt because I do".

Mahonay

Banned
Not many people know this but Vince needs Lawler more than Lawler needs him. Jerry is set for life and basically keeps doing WWE because he enjoys it. Jerry didn't have to return after his Heart Attack but Vince wanted him back. Jerry pwes Vince no favours. Jerry is similar to HBK in a way that he carries his weight and comes abd goes as he pleases.
Lawler was already fucking loaded from his Memphis days. His WWE tenure just added on top of that.

It's obvious to everyone that Jerry doesn't give a fuck. Why should he.

Lawler was already fucking loaded from his Memphis days. His WWE tenure just added on top of that.

It's obvious to everyone that Jerry doesn't give a fuck. Why should he.
He got away with so much that others wouldn't dare do. He should be titled The Untouchable. It's great to be The King...... A lot of the times.

Top Bottom