• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Next weeks Monday Night Football game is a horrifically bad match-up between the Bears and Chargers, I imagine the rating goes up a little next week. If not, that's really bad

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Raw ratings are in decline and I can think of only one constant as the cause. Starts with S ends with Nazi lover and the dude is the definition of protected.

UberTag

Raw ratings are in decline and I can think of only one constant as the cause. Starts with S ends with Nazi lover and the dude is the definition of protected.
Never fear. Roman Reigns will save us all in three weeks. Nothing but sunshine and rainbows in store for us then.

Unless those creatively devoid writers decide to stretch this out until April because they suck at their jobs.
They'd better not... <shakes fist>

Mahonay

Banned
Lol.

MG310

Is the new Breaking Ground messed up for anyone else? Keeps jumping back about 45 seconds and then jumping back forward to where it was. Doesn't seem to be happening on other videos.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
kick to seated opponent(front or back) is the most overused shit in indie wrestling and i can't stand it and EVERYONE does it because every wrestler now is 'technicool wrestler with striking in black short trunks and kickpads'

Looking up the Wyatt promo on Youtube

Did he just activate the intro pyro after doing the undertaker pose? At least Kane and Taker set things on fire.

Valkrai

God, that Wyatt promo is so cringey. He's got the Mega Powers!

Also, that lightning strike on the youtube video looks like something straight from the 90s.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Hard to believe that Yukes made Here Comes the Pain, which is one of my favorite wrestling games.

Yukes also made the Gamecube Wrestling games, which while they started slow and buggy like the Smackdown series eventually did produce a few games that lived up to the tagline of feeling most like an AKI game, namely Day of Reckoning and Day of Reckoning 2.

Hard to believe that Yukes made Here Comes the Pain, which is one of my favorite wrestling games.
So many people have left now and WWE really doesn't care about their games anymore. Sometimes, I think the fact that they decided to have one game across many platforms screwed up the competition between their teams.

Valkrai

I'm still hoping that there's an indie that can make a good wrestling game or Syn Sophia pulls through and makes another game.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I've said it all along that they should have called the games Smackdown vs. Raw and eventually RAW but used the DoR engine and team to make it instead. Last thing they did before getting shitcanned was that MMA game.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Wonder how many second generation/third generation wrestlers realize they got a tryout and a developmental gag purely because their related to a former employee?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
All of them. It's slightly different now though because back then their daddy was probably booking the promotion too.

Top Bottom