• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Nash sucks, an thassa' shoot. I thought it was a running joke around here where people say they want this every November, but nobody really does.

Joke? You think this is a joke? Look at the adjective there, "joke." We didn't come here to joke!

Fox318

Nash sucks, an thassa' shoot. I thought it was a running joke around here where people say they want this every November, but nobody really does.

^^^^^Oh, yea. Pentagon Jr. rocks.
"This thread is all about ratings. Remember this is fake none of this matters."

bjork

Dan Ryckert is going to be in character at some indy show tonight.

This is worse than the fingerpoke, fellas

turn on the fog machine

VCDqWsd.gif

100ppp or death.

Honestly, it's rather unnerving, haha. As is the fact that guys like fuckin Vader and Scott Hall follow me - I was going to change my GAF username over, but this way I can say idiotic shit without feeling like it's potentially being read by thousands of people :p

I'll be honest I'm surprised anyone follows me I just tweet stuff about rovers constantly during games!

It's funny though I see a gif and know it's one of yours then see it was on my timeline retweeted by Uhaa or someone in the gif, crazy stuff

I've been burning through Lucha Underground and it's as good as everyone said. You can't be mad at WWE when such a great promotion like that exists. Any word on a video game? Make it happen.

A Lucha Underground game would probably use whatever bargain basement company made the AAA Lucha game

i said when brock lost against the undertaker under fuck finish rules, his mystique was ruined. and it was for a while, but it's been ruined before. i'm big enough to admit he's got it back now, and the commentary as terrible as it generally is, sold that at the end. they were pushing on that 'brock may be unstoppable at this point' angle, so i hope that leads into their WM plans with him coming in and challenging the champ, who at this point looks like reigns.

the thing is brock hadn't had a clean win since the royal rumble, since his kayfabe ranking is so high above everyone that they needed to keep cheating him (and the cheated beast isn't how he got over in this run - it was the unstoppable beat who always wins), and that was really wearing thin.

so i'm happy to see brock get his clean win over undertaker, put this feud to bed with him coming out on top as he should because he still holds great potential - we could be talking another 5 years before he starts to get old, if brock doesn't get bored - and plenty of places they can take this guy. and undertaker can move on to his retirement victory tour up until wrestlemania - and i can only assume this is taker's last run because he is really going for it, heck he's even on his way to the UK this week.

the hell in a cell match was okay, their summerslam match was very good. i'm just happy to have the beast back where he belongs at this point.

i'm all for reigns vs brock II. the story they are telling with reigns, his non-existent promo skills and cheesey in ring conduct aside, is working. reigns isn't the guy they hope he is because he is fundamentally a cheese hound, but this will work for me if they go for it.

if they go for the shield triple threat, then fine, but my main investment in this show since summerslam 14 has been brock and that's what i wanna see at WM in the main event.

Zach

Considering a Roomba 650. And Wrasslegaffers own one? Thoughts? Thinking of snagging a refurb by manufacturer for $299.
My coworker friend just got one a week ago. He loves it so far. I need one now that I have this beastly dog.

Edit: How's our wrassle league coming along?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Thinking Braun needs to do more movez and that it's bad that 'all he does is throw people around and hit them' is some of the worst shit I've read on here. That's how you get Matt Morgan. He is big and creepy looking. He should wrestle like he is big and creepy. The other guy has to work around him because that IS how you work a giant. It's all aura. He shouldn't look like he got trained in the NJPW dojo or some dogshit

Fave Five wrestling aesthetics

5. King Cuerno/Fantasma
2770c870ba491446690ea45d73a80d16.jpg

4. La Sombra
CFtu7fXUsAACsxc.jpg

3. Bill Goldberg
goldberg3.jpg

2. Rick Rude
rickrude.jpg

1. Scott Hall
scott57.jpg

Zach

I always knew I was the bigger Rick Rude fan, Data West. You have brought great shame to your people today.

5. Scott Steiner with shitty tattoos
4. OG Scott Steiner
3. nWo Scott Steiner
2. TNA Scott Steiner
1. WWE Scott Steiner, specifically his feud with Triple H with the flex-off

Finally watched that first episode of Breaking Ground, and Corbin and Rawley are both just the absolute worst, even more so that when they're in the ring. Would be thrilled to never see either of them on my screen again.

somedevil

Poor Meltzer his news on Alberto contract was all wrong:

I didn't go with the number until triple sourced, but there you go. Konnan wasn't a money source although very clearly he was told that he was doing the TV dates in Mexico when it's clear he was never going to.

No excuses. He was obviously working people, just like really everything all week.

Still, bad call on my part given the nature of the story and following the wXw situation to believe anything from that side.

A note on the report in this week's Observer regarding different sources listing a $1.45 million downside guarantee for Alberto Del Rio in returning to WWE. According to other sources with knowledge of exactly what his contract entails, while he may very well make that much over the next year in WWE, he was not given a guarantee close to that. It appears from here that when the Lucha Underground deal fell apart, that he wanted to go back to WWE and that's really it. As noted before, he will be at TV Monday and Tuesday and then he'll be leaving after Tuesday night for the entire European tour, so AAA being told he was going to work their TV's on 11/7 and 11/15 isn't happening and one questions if they'll even get him back for a date.

His actual downside can be as low as 500,000. Basically when the Lucha deal went bust he decided to go back to the WWE.

Wrasslin historians, what are the best tag team matches? Just watched Angle/Benoit vs. Mysterio/Edge at No Mercy 2002 and god damn.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Wrasslin historians,What are the best tag team matches? Just watched Angle/Benoit vs. Mysterio/Edge at No Mercy 2002 and god damn.

Arn Anderson & Larry Zbyszko vs Dustin Rhodes & Ricky Steamboat is considered the best old school proper tag team wrestling match of all time by a lot of folks.

Steiners vs Luger & Sting Superbrawl 91
Funks vs Hansen and Brody
Steiners vs Miracle Violence Connection NWA
Steiners vs Hart Brothers
Steiners vs Hase & Sasaki

Even when people claim the TLC stuff, Jeff was the only guy who could have maybe wrestled main eventers. Tag team has never been as over as it used to be. The early 90s and 80s were full of tag teams that were more over than world champions and guys that were booked stronger than some world champions.

Top Bottom