• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

klonere

Banned
guys the NXT women's division is going to be in real trouble after all the Horsewomen get called u-

CcQPF0b.jpg

Mahonay

Banned
With the huge number of women in developmental and NXT right now, is it possible WWE is trying to flesh out a full women's division, complete with a mid-card and what have you?

klonere

Banned
funny thing is, the ones in trouble are actually the horsewomens!

The worst part of Breaking Ground is that the central show premise of everyone wanting to make it to Raw is actually p bad for most NXT people :(

With the huge number of women in developmental and NXT right now, is it possible WWE is trying to flesh out a full women's division, complete with a mid-card and what have you?

If (or when) NXT does go more full time touring and what have you, a big women's division would be a great unique selling point for the brand over the main roster stuff. It could tap into a market deeper than the main roster (even though they have Total Divas to drive that demo).

I liked Ron Simmons' spinebusters more.
Ron's SB actually mashes you say "damn". The impact when he throws them down.
I hope Rock comes back soon and begins burying all of your darlings.

All of them.

Into the ground.

Deep.

Forever.
Me too so I can laugh and chill.

Ya mean the Rock made sure he made his own move looked as awesome as possible. The rock kicking his legs and extending himself was all The Rock.
This, Goldberg is fucking trash and needs to be buried alive to never be found. He's horrible.

and people are trying to argue that the rock isn't the GOAT in this thread

what a bunch of jabronis
These are the same people that argue about how divas look over an entire page. Their opinion means shit to me.

Zach

Feel free to ignore me, Zach. I'll continue to admire your reviews from afar.

I still love you, Heel. It's just weird that you guys have apparently posted so much about fans saying Bluetista that I remember it. It's just tired. It's like the Kevin Owens/fat thing that some of you are still upset about and bring up out of the blue(tista).

For anyone who cares (so no-one), SmackDown moves to USA starting from Jan 7th. Staying on Thursdays, no word on live vs tape.
Would've been nice if Smackdown stayed on a channel that didn't require cable so everyone can have some form of WWE content during the week.

Heel

I still love you, Heel. It's just weird that you guys have apparently posted so much about fans saying Bluetista that I remember it. It's just tired. It's like the Kevin Owens/fat thing that some of you are still upset about and bring up out of the blue(tista).

Relax, Zachtista. It's all in good fun.

Crews and Balor have to go at least 15-20 tonight, right? I'm assuming Balor retains because the next TakeOver is in England, but this is make-or-break for Crews, possibly even Balor.

¡HarlequinPanic!;184167344 said:
wow when did the undertaker get some tan and toned!!! I feel like I only saw him a week ago, good for him!

In a swerve, it's actually Konnor or Viktor.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
For anyone who cares (so no-one), SmackDown moves to USA starting from Jan 7th. Staying on Thursdays, no word on live vs tape.

Is this the annual time of year when they reaffirm their commitment to Smackdown and tell us about all the angles it's going to run and how important it is?

Zach

I think I'm just gonna buy mania tickets from a scalper. Ticketmaster shitty site doesn't let you choose seats.

Probably due to high traffic. After things settle down, if seats are still available, select-a-seat will make its glorious comeback.

Alucard

Banned
As long as horny old men with antiquated perceptions of how women act are making most of the decisions at the top, the WWE Divas division will be shit. Always.

NOW

THEN

FOREVER

Recall

As long as horny old men with antiquated perceptions of how women act are making most of the decisions at the top, the WWE Divas division will be shit. Always.

NOW

THEN

FOREVER

The fact it's called the Divas division says a lot about how they view the women.

NXT Women's Champion
WWE Diva's Champion

no damn it, I said all the events from 2000 besides WresleMania were the greatest events of all time!

I'm expecting the following grades for 2000, in order:

A+
A+
F-
A+
A+
A+

etc.

anything in between would make you a crazy person
No lies detected.

He looks older than Undertaker in this picture
I was about to say he looked crazy like Taker in that photo
So I'm not alone here, it's like I was witnessing a fusion of Batista and Taker here.
Like Takester maybe...
Hey dream, it's Tong Potista. Get it?

Damn that's a lot better than Takester, good work Heel.
Not quite as good as Bluetista though, we all shared a good laugh that night.

Top Bottom