• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
This new job was the year I Was like 'How do people have time for wrestling, tv, movies, AND games. I can do like 2.' And that's on a less busy week.

Oh i meant $3.50 for them mailed, not just 50c

Also paid $20.70 in service fees and $5 order processing fees for WM tickets, whatever those things mean.
Basically just stealing more money from you
Remember how WWE All Stars actually had combo lists for each character but denied you actually being able to see them in game and tried to force the strategy guide upon you to find them out?
Carny as fuck.

All Stars was a game I wanted to love but it just had too many flaws, that said the lack of a refined sequel is tragic.
I remember my mom getting me Warzone with the guide book for my 7th birthday. I miss having games where got had to do button combos to pull off the big moves.

Probably talking about the game, which wasn't a lie.
This, No Mercy is so overrated compared to it

"look at my auto mario level guys, totes original please star and comment"
Beef pls, I thought you loved automated gameplay with "original" aesthetics consisting of *insert different colour* Hill Zones.

...man this doesn't work when I like those games as well.

What's WrassleGAF's favorite movie(s) of the year?
Considering I actually saw a decent amount of movies this year for once I could even participate in the voting thread tarnishing it with my casual movie viewing powers.
Still not actually sure what my answer for this is though.

You and I are going to fight friend because I feel like last years sites would rather give 2d platformers a 'budget pass' on every aspect of their creation and playing and rather nitpick every open world game to bare bones because 'well big team'
You're not entirely wrong, except for the one platformer that was made by a relatively big team not worried about budget and most damningly wasn't Metroid friend, alas that was the best one.
It may have been a different story if it was Indie, puzzle focused and carried a deep message/moving plot/subverting trope.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Lewd wrestling story:

A couple weeks ago my wife came home from work late while I was sitting around watching TV and she was down for sexy-time if you get my drift. So we're doing this and that and we're getting close to the Big Ending, but then she just stops and starts busting a gut laughing, which kind of momentarily ruined the mood and I asked her why.

Answer: I was watching Raw, and instead of turning the TV off, I just hit the mute button so it was still playing in the background. She looked over at the TV at some point and right there on the screen: Big E Langston doing that hip-gyrating dance while wearing a freakin' cape.

TL;DR: The New Day ruined my sex life.

Lewd wrestling story:

A couple weeks ago my wife came home from work late while I was sitting around watching TV and she was down for sexy-time if you get my drift. So we're doing this and that and we're getting close to the Big Ending, but then she just stops and starts busting a gut laughing, which kind of momentarily ruined the mood and I asked her why.

Answer: I was watching Raw, and instead of turning the TV off, I just hit the mute button so it was still playing in the background. She looked over at the TV at some point and right there on the screen: Big E Langston doing that hip-gyrating dance while wearing a freakin' cape.

TL;DR: The New Day ruined my sex life.
Your wife wanted some big e, I don't blame her. I want to some big e too and I'm a straight male.

He's my idol

imBask

Banned
Her favorite character is Rusev though.

she has a crush on him?

tumblr_nvgzizxnzk1rb3oico1_1443582683_cover.png

Fox318

Indeed, even if it was just for their archive content. But, unfortunately, Highspots are jerks and PWG seem perfectly satisfied with the status quo.

Meh, down with physical media!

honestly I remember hearing something about how they were prowd that they only used dvds or something.

They should work with somebody like YouTube so they can push their stuff out on a huge platform.

So should I wait and hope Ticketmaster fixes their shit? Or should I just buy tickets off Stubhub? I don't want to pay scalped prices for this, but I still want a good seat.

honestly I remember hearing something about how they were prowd that they only used dvds or something.

It's more that Highspots business is based around DVDs (they've been pretty terrible when it comes to going digital and are unwilling to use another company as a middle man to do it professionally). They don't want anything to rock the boat and assume that if they offered digital downloads at the same time as the DVDs, then DVD sales would drop and quick access to DRM-free MP4 digital downloads would increase piracy (despite the fact that PWG DVDs are pirated to fuck anyways).

I assume PWG get a very favourable deal from Highspots producing their shit, but it still sucks for international fans or anyone who's tired of the DVD model and wants more immediate access across a variety of platforms.

So should I wait and hope Ticketmaster fixes their shit? Or should I just buy tickets off Stubhub? I don't want to pay scalped prices for this, but I still want a good seat.

Ticketmaster works in collusion with scalpers aka stubhub. They give them the best tickets before general sale.

It's more that Highspots business is based around DVDs (they've been pretty terrible when it comes to going digital and are unwilling to use another company as a middle man to do it professionally). They don't want anything to rock the boat and assume that if they offered digital downloads at the same time as the DVDs, then DVD sales would drop and quick access to DRM-free MP4 digital downloads would increase piracy (despite the fact that PWG DVDs are pirated to fuck anyways).

I assume PWG get a very favourable deal from Highspots producing their shit, but it still sucks for international fans or anyone who's tired of the DVD model and wants more immediate access across a variety of platforms.

It's like they don't realize that having things more easily accessible helps to reduce piracy

Anth0ny

for people that have been to a stadium mania before, what even is a good seat?

oH0FybV.jpg

I'm going to assume the ring will be where the star is.

I figure the 100s will go pretty fast. How about 200s?

It's like they don't realize that having things more easily accessible helps to reduce piracy

Instant gratification, friend. It's easier to get people to drop $15 on a show when they can stream it online or download it straight to their computer in a matter of minutes, rather than wait a week for a DVD to arrive - also, the people who pirate won't be forced into buying stuff just because a promotion made them wait a month or two. For the most part, those people never had any intention of spending any money and, if they can't get access to a show, they'll just go without.

oH0FybV.jpg

AT&T Stadium has a retractable roof, and I'm assuming that it'll be closed. Still, they would probably have to erect something over the ring for lighting, so anything at the corners would probably have obstructed view. Seats will be closed off for the entrance and the hard camera set-up as well.

oH0FybV.jpg

The stadium has a big was jumbotron the size of the football field. Shouldn't be a bad seat per say

cowboys-stadium.jpg

oH0FybV.jpg

Expected layout below:
66891s.gif

I got offered section j row w but ummed and awwed a little to much.

Anth0ny

The stadium has a big was jumbotron the size of the football field. Shouldn't be a bad seat per say

cowboys-stadium.jpg

oh yeah lol

ok not worried about seats anymore. I've save money on mania tickets to spend on nxt/raw.

they had the nba all star game there a few years back

7ugqKD6.jpg

MOTHER FUCKING SCREEN WAS BIGGER THAN THE COURT

Boootaaay needs those day 1 retweets

As an international customer, I just object to paying more and waiting longer - it's not necessary in this day and age. Also, fucking remarkable that a PWG DVD costs me more from Highspots UK than it does from PWG direct (international shipping included), the only advantage being I don't have to roll the dice on the DVD getting caught in customs.

AT&T Stadium has a retractable roof, and I'm assuming that it'll be closed. Still, they would probably have to erect something over the ring for lighting, so anything at the corners would probably have obstructed view. Seats will be closed off for the entrance and the hard camera set-up as well.

That's my fear, I know you still get the atmosphere and there's giant screens but I'm not desperate to spend that sort of money to look at a pole for most of it.

Top Bottom