• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
"You see, when I set out to have children, I wanted a son. We had Shane. Shane walked out on us and damn it, he is a disappointment to us all. But I have a new plan to create the Super McMahon. Shane was 50% my DNA and 50% Linda's. So is Stephanie. So if I add my 50% to Stephanie's 50%, that will be 100% Vince McMahon DNA. So help us all, the WWE Universe will have a Super McMahon. What does that mean, WWE Superstars? It means you have a 0% chance. Literally, no chance... in helllllllll."

Then you have some awesome women's wrestler show up, except her character is one of HHH's daughters from the future of 2040, and she's here to stop the creation of the Super McMahon. The Vincinator, if you wheel.
Vince Steiner os that you?

Kaiterra

Banned
Wow the end of this NXT was bonkers.

I have to say, the rest of her performance that evening left a lot to be desired. You can probably pin it on the newb in the ring with her but that should not stop anyone being accountable for their own performance. The entire match was so bland.

I'm not really down on it. It wasn't as good as her previous couple outings but it was fine.

Ithil

I've heard a few stories of how rough it was for him.

Bjork, basically he wanted to do an angle with Stephanie pregnant and he would claim to be the father.

His stepfather beat him, and his mother sexually abused him. Vince had a shitty childhood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I11JNFLMX70&ab_channel=RavenCyarm

giphy.gif

Sunny, GLORY 25 will be live on ESPN...3. But it gets a 10:30 PT replay on ESPN...2.

tumblr_mnsnxinCKZ1qdlh1io1_r1_250.gif

At least it gets Mauro Ranallo on the play by play.

Is ESPN 3 better than Spike?

I had no idea GLORY's contract with Spike was up.

Yup. Spike quietly dropped GLORY after GLORY 24. This means that I can watch GLORY 25 Friday at 4 pm Eastern live on the Watch ESPN App.

The bigger part is that SportsCenter might start carrying GLORY clips. What a wonderful day when WWE and GLORY are feature on ESPN.

Mahonay

Banned
I have to say, the rest of her performance that evening left a lot to be desired. You can probably pin it on the newb in the ring with her but that should not stop anyone being accountable for their own performance. The entire match was so bland.
Lol Cameron has been with WWE since 2011.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You can truly tell that Vince let's his southern mind get in the way of storylines.

Wanted Ken Shamrock to do an incest angle.
Batista molested by his parents.
Kevin Thorne and Arial into incest.
Wanted to do an incest angle with his daughter.

Come the fuck on!

Didn't realize only Southerners had incest

Sephzilla

CoD gets a bad rep, but it's still a great online shooter. You just need to space them out, don't buy it every year and you'll be fine

It suffers from the same Madden effect. The games are not that bad at all but the yearly release cycle burns everyone out

Recall

I've enjoyed every COD release. I only play multiplayer and I usually put about 50-80hours in before I have my fill but I enjoy my time throughly. I love multiplayer shooters so Battlefield, COD, Halo etc are always a fun time.

imBask

Banned
Liquid, what kind of advice would you give Eva right now?

Not going to lie, she is absolutely stunning. That entrance with the robe does things for me.

Naughty spanky things

to be fair, if she can pull off maybe 3-4 moves and sell a little, she'll be way better than half the divas on the main roster

it can't be that hard

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I don't know why you would want the next Trish Stratus when literally over half the female roster now is better than Trish Stratus.

Exodust

Banned
that's the secret, you just had to be a HHH fan, you people missed out

Believe it or not I'm an HHH fan and I couldn't stand that period. I was still on some on and off shit till Cena became CENAWINSLOL and I just gave up. Came back during Summer of Punk for two reasons: I really liked Punk, and I just came back from the US where my youngest brother was really into Wrestling. I had all this useless knowledge of years of jumping from forum to forum so I had to bestow it somewhere. We ended up bonding over that a and some nerdy shit.

Don't hate Cena now. Can't deny that he was in some good matches and does well for the company. But he still mostly bores me where I tune off when he's on. Honestly the memefication of him kind of made me enjoy his presence more.

Top Bottom