• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Cagey

Banned
It's basically time to summon Daniel Bryan, call up Finn Balor and give Kevin Owens the strap.

/smark

Fire Big Show, Kane, Ryback, Sheamus, and Randy Orton. Transition Cena to the mid-card. Push Ziggler. Make Reigns a permanent hot-tag guy in the tag-team division.

Fox318

WAIT A MINUTE

WAIT A MINUTE

RadiantAshamedFish.gif

Frh6B4m.gif

Sephzilla

It extremely super fitting that in Nashvember we have a superstar go down with a blown out knee, doing a powerbomb of all things too.

KingBroly

Banned
On the bright side, they didn't setup anything besides the Title, Wyatts/Taker and Divas matches for SS yet. So...your big guys can still be in it.

Time to go back to Cena, the constant you can always rely on.

Heals like Wolverine, doesn't date Nazis, an actually good spokesperson, if only Vince could clone him. Liquid Cena, Solid Cena, and Solidus Cena to bring the company into the new era.

The Seth news sucks. Dude is one of my favorites in the ring regardless of them making him look like shit most of the time. It's either Roman or Dean taking it with a chance of an upset by the mitb briefcase.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The worst part is no shield triple threat during wrestlemania.

Reigns should have won in Survivor, then Ambrose to take it at WM.

Oh well, Reigns will probably still win.

It could just as plausibly happen at SummerSlam I guess.

So, a tournament to determine the champion? I like it.

Let's see your 8-man brackets, friends.

I wouldn't be surprised if the "quarterfinals" take place on Raw, because I'm not sure if they have enough star power to fill out an 8 man bracket AND have Cena, Rollins out, with Taker, Kane, and Wyatt in a separate match.

So just two semis and one finals at the actual PPV.

I do wonder if they will bring Brock back early now.

Anth0ny

I only started watching WWE in 2012, so will be going into this fresh. Starting it now!

oh my god you have a lot to watch. no spoilers, people.

Here's the bracket for 1998, spoiler free:

deadga_crop_exact14kwq.png

what's the modern day equivalent? I'll start us off:

UNDERTAKER
BYE

KANE
BYE

imBask

Banned
i'm sad, I really hope you'll realize how poor the booking was once Sheamus gets the belt and we start getting some 1 stars match.

FELLAAAAAAAAAAAAAA RESPECT DA HAWK FELLLAAAAAA ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED

Menome

So, for Survivor Series, my plan for the Belt would be:

Four 5-man teams, in two separate matches. Get most of the roster out there. Captains of both match-ups are fighting for a spot in a one-on-one for the belt at the end of the evening.

Bubba T

So I'm guessing either Reigns, Sheamus, or.....or....

Wow, I literally can't think of anyone else who would hold the title. It's that bad.

Top Bottom