• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

imBask

Banned
Believe it or not I'm an HHH fan and I couldn't stand that period. I was still on some on and off shit till Cena became CENAWINSLOL and I just gave up. Came back during Summer of Punk for two reasons: I really liked Punk, and I just came back from the US where my youngest brother was really into Wrestling. I had all this useless knowledge of years of jumping from forum to forum so I had to bestow it somewhere. We ended up bonding over that a and some nerdy shit.

Don't hate Cena now. Can't deny that he was in some good matches and does well for the company. But he still mostly bores me where I tune off when he's on. Honestly the memefication of him kind of made me enjoy his presence more.

you... you sound just like me...

are you me? there can only be one World's wrongest man

Exodust

Banned
It suffers from the same Madden effect. The games are not that bad at all but the yearly release cycle burns everyone out

I get that. I just can't get into COD. As a huge fan of the early games(I really liked 2, 3 and 4 at the time) I just started getting sick of how they play. I enjoy shooters that try something other than what COD offers more often than not. If only Rage had online multiplayer that wasn't racing I'd still be on that. A great game was there but marred by the wrong priorities and a shitty ending. Out of left field, but it was on my mind as a modern shooter I wish was better.

As for Madden fuck that shit. An NFL 2K stanley through and through. RIP

imbask I am whoever you want me to be.

Penguin

Sweet jeebsus

Orton, Cena, Rollins out

Taker and Brock being part-timers

If there was ever a time to really push new yo... oh who am I kidding it will probably be Reigns.

Cagey

Banned
ESPN with WWE injury alerts on Twitter with projected length of injury? How long until we get Breaking News alerts on the bottom ticker of the WWL's flagship show SportsCenter?

WWE is big time now.

Sephzilla

No way they give Roman the strap at Survivor Series. Vince is saving that moment for WM32. Data's probably more right than he realizes, Cena's probably getting his PTO cancelled for this. That or maybe we get World Champion Brock Lesnar again.

Liquid, what kind of advice would you give Eva right now?

Not going to lie, she is absolutely stunning. That entrance with the robe does things for me.

Naughty spanky things

I would tell you look, you have made some strides, so the hard work is bearing fruit.
You need to keep working, and not get discouraged by the crowd, by the internet etc.....
Just keep working. The best thing for you right now is to get in the ring as much as possible. I also think you should marry me and we could spend the rest of our lives together.

I love you. Ive always loved you.

Gurrry

Mannnnnnnnnn

Seth.. fuckkk

As much as I am wanting a change to mix things up story wise.. this is not how I want it to go down. I hope this is somehow a rumor or just simply not true.. but thats highly doubtful.

Sucks for Seth too.. dude kills it in PPV's. Was really pumped for SS. Reigns vs Rollins wouldve been a pretty god damn epic match.

Fox318

woah

wQJMlAD.jpg

I didn't expect the worst title reign in decades to end via injury, let alone against Kane

Hopefully the Reigns reign/Era will prove better. Get well soon Seth

Time to do what is best for business and summon the King of Kings, the Cerebral Assassin, The Game, Triple H to assume the throne in WWE's time of need.

grr.gif

They can even get Charlotte, Alexa Bliss, and Sasha Banks to recreate this moment.

Anth0ny

fucking hell this means shield triple threat can't even happen at mania now

god damn it

cena is gonna be back on monday, isn't he

Sephzilla

Time to do what is best for business and summon the King of Kings, the Cerebral Assassin, The Game, Triple H to assume the throne in WWE's time of need.

grr.gif

They can even get Charlotte, Alexa Bliss, and Sasha Banks to recreate this moment.

...........I would be okay with this

KingBroly

Banned
No way they give Roman the strap at Survivor Series. Vince is saving that moment for WM32. Data's probably more right than he realizes, Cena's probably getting his PTO cancelled for this. That or maybe we get World Champion Brock Lesnar again.

They were probably going to put it on him at SS anyways given the momentum he had. But man, what a horrible break for Seth. That's like...next year's Summerslam. No feud with HHH, either. :(

Reigns v. Sheamus final incoming, boys!

Fox318

Seth learned from Hogan.

Never lose your heat brother. Now like Bryan he is an undefeated champ.

also its time, friends

pR6cimD.png

somedevil

fucking hell this means shield triple threat can't even happen at mania now

god damn it

cena is gonna be back on monday, isn't he

Depends on what is Cena doing during his time off. If he is doing that reality show then he can't just show up.

So will the whole card just be the womens title match, the bray and undertaker survivor series match and the tournament?

Plus I wonder who will give Reigns the finger before he does the three count to give him the title like in 98.

edit: I wonder if they will suddenly clear Bryan or finally find that third doctor to give him his final say.

Exodust

Banned
Time for a short Sheamus reign to be fed to Brock.

Sad to hear about Seth. Dude is talented and has IT but maybe not now. His reign was botched in many ways with few bright spots. Hope he doesn't delve deeper into the Aryan nation well. Dude has potential to be a star and I think with enough time he'll get there.

Lol just kidding Reigns era in full effect.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'd love to be a fly on the wall when John Cena gets that call from Vince begging him to come back 2 weeks into his time off. After years of killing himself and his body and spending every waking day doing WWE and Make A Wish stuff.

Cena just flat dropping a 'No, fuck off' and hanging up.

Anth0ny

wait a minute

the title is vacant

just like survivor series 1998

reigns is going for the title now

just like rock was going for the title at survivor series 1998

someone remind me how survivor series 1998 ended? :O

Qryhavi.gif

I would tell you look, you have made some strides, so the hard work is bearing fruit.
You need to keep working, and not get discouraged by the crowd, by the internet etc.....
Just keep working. The best thing for you right now is to get in the ring as much as possible. I also think you should marry me and we could spend the rest of our lives together.

I love you. Ive always loved you.

5W6qYhg.gif

I'm ready for Rollins' hotly anticipated return late next year as a mega face. It'll be incredible.

Also, what are the best Survivor Series PPVs/matches I should watch on the Network?

Bandini

Man, feel bad for Seth. He was doing a great job considering the material he was given, imo.

Wonder if we're gonna get an Ambrose/Reigns feud out of this? Could be fun

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
It's basically time to summon Daniel Bryan, call up Finn Balor and give Kevin Owens the strap.

/smark

Anth0ny

I'm ready for Rollins' hotly anticipated return late next year as a mega face. It'll be incredible.

Also, what are the best Survivor Series PPVs/matches I should watch on the Network?

1998. the whole thing.

if they know what's good for them, they'll copy it match for match this year

Tagyhag

The worst part is no shield triple threat during wrestlemania.

Reigns should have won in Survivor, then Ambrose to take it at WM.

Oh well, Reigns will probably still win.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
WAIT A MINUTE

WAIT A MINUTE

Kevin Nash said:
“I have one more run. I’m started to get things fixed. I’m getting my shoulder fixed, I’m getting my neck fixed. I miss it, so never say never.”
RadiantAshamedFish.gif

Top Bottom