• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Heel

So I'm guessing either Reigns, Sheamus, or.....or....

rz3pAq8.gif

Ithil

Feel really bad for Seth. Was supposed to be his big year but frankly 2015 has ended up being a total bust for him. Booked as the weakest, shittiest champ in forever, his girlfriend fired, his dingaling posted all over the internet, and now he's going to miss nearly a year of his career right in his prime.

The Rollins news is awful. Cena and Rollins (even though his booking was garbage) have been heads and shoulders the best workers this year, and they are both gone while ratings continue to go down the toilet.

Lothar

Banned
I only started watching WWE in 2012, so will be going into this fresh. Starting it now!

oh my god you have a lot to watch. no spoilers, people.

Here's the bracket for 1998, spoiler free:

deadga_crop_exact14kwq.png

what's the modern day equivalent? I'll start us off:

UNDERTAKER
BYE

KANE
BYE

Watch this before you watch Survivor Series 1998.

This was a video from the preshow that sums up all the storylines up to that point.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x39thdo_survivor-series-1998-promo_fun

Also proof that Vince Russo was good in the WWF.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Feel really bad for Seth. Was supposed to be his big year but frankly 2015 has ended up being a total bust for him. Booked as the weakest, shittiest champ in forever, his girlfriend fired, his dingaling posted all over the internet, and now he's going to miss nearly a year of his career right in his prime.

Poor Seth, his neo-nazi, racist girlfriend that he cheated on his fiance with getting fired

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
So is this Survivor Series just one survivor series match with the Undertaker and the rest of the card is random tournament?

miserable

the only thing worse than Reigns winning the title at Survivor Series is Reigns winning the title at Mania
therefore he'll win at SS, Shaemus will cash in, then Reigns wins the Rumble, then Mania ends with Rock raising Roman's hand while Cole screams "the Reigns era has begun!"

Bowser

If you're WWE and trying to create new main event talents, isn't this the perfect excuse to pull the trigger on Ambrose? Have him turn and beat Reigns in the final by cheating, then have Reigns chase for a couple months. Put the belt on Reigns at RR or thereabouts.

Time to bring back DB to kill two birds with one stone.

Can fill out the main event until Cena returns, and then DB will surely be injured again by the time of the Rumble so they'll also avoid a Rumble Riot 3.

Sephzilla

the only thing worse than Reigns winning the title at Survivor Series is Reigns winning the title at Mania
therefore he'll win at SS, Shaemus will cash in, then Reigns wins the Rumble, then Mania ends with Rock raising Roman's hand while Cole screams "the Reigns era has begun!"

Roman vs someone else in the finals (we'll say Cesaro, for discussions sake). Roman and Cesaro hit each other with everything they have, eventually both are laid out in the ring. Shaemus runs in, cashes in to enter himself into the match, pins Roman for the title. This way you don't have Roman's first reign last 30 seconds and then you can build up the story of how the MITB contract screwed him over twice.

Fox318

Roman Reigns
Luke Harper

Dean Ambrose
Sheamus

Dolph Ziggler
???? (Big E)

BYE
Alberto Del Rio

Bray Wyatt
Demon Kane

Undertaker
BYE

Cesaro
R-Truth

Ryback
King Barrett

Ithil

Just when they lose two top faces, including the top one, now they lose their top heel as well.
They're F'd in the A.

I feel like Cesaro has been getting a pretty damn good reaction, even from casual crowds.

I dont think Im ready for Sheamus/Reigns...but I am definitely ready to hear crowds shit on them.

Hex

Banned
I hope they at least PRETEND to make the tourney legit instead of having like Stardust, Bo Dallas, Neville, Fandango, and Roman Reigns or some shit.

Zach

Everyone says Ambrose gets the biggest crowd reactions, so why not give the guy the belt and see how it goes? I mean, why not?

klonere

Banned
Yeah, it's pretty telling that it takes a catastrophic injury to make anyone give a damn about what happens next.

I'm sorry friend Heel but this man is a nazi loving, fiancee dumping, indieMOVEZ, ratings poison, dangerous worker and in my honest opinion the injury is simple karma

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
If Reigns wins, who exactly is he feuding with?

Ambrose is going to turn. The only other person on the roster with enough heat to credibly get feud with the champ is Owens and that seems incredibly unlikely given that he's been around for like 2 months.

The only other options are someone super lame like Kane/Big Show (and even then they don't *really* present Kane/Big Show as credible champion options, just filler matches) or Lesnar again.

Everyone says Ambrose gets the biggest crowd reactions, so why not give the guy the belt and see how it goes? I mean, why not?

Ambrose winning the title and Reigns turns on him because it's "his" title shot is the best fantasy booking that will not happen.

Bowser

I feel like Cesaro has been getting a pretty damn good reaction, even from casual crowds.

I dont think Im ready for Sheamus/Reigns...but I am definitely ready to hear crowds shit on them.

A Reigns/Sheamus feud would probably feature some pretty good, hard hitting matches.

But damn, it'd be boring as fuck.

That happened earlier this year.

Also, let's keep Dean far, far away from the main event. I'd rather see Ziggler the champ over him.

I know it did, if they did it again except now it's the main title program it would be the sign for me to hang up the boots and go out on my back

Angry Grimace

A Reigns/Sheamus feud would probably feature some pretty good, hard hitting matches.

But damn, it'd be boring as fuck.

That's because a Sheamus/________ angle is fucking boring.

There legit aren't enough people on the roster who could credibly win the title. We've reached the point where just throwing the strap on Roman Reigns is the legit correct choice.

WAIT A MINUTE

WAIT A MINUTE

RadiantAshamedFish.gif
I'm dead

wait a minute

the title is vacant

just like survivor series 1998

reigns is going for the title now

just like rock was going for the title at survivor series 1998

someone remind me how survivor series 1998 ended? :O
Funny how I randomly decided to watch SS 98 to begin my back down memory lane with the Attitude Era and this shit happens

WWE isn't smart enough to do the double turn now.

But Bryan will win the title. Or Dean. They won't give us what we're expecting. This is their moment to do something different. If you give it to Roman then you're fucked.

Top Bottom