• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

klonere

Banned
Meanwhile in TNA land

Meltzer said:
A few weeks ago when Josh Matthews was reading tweets on the air, the tweets he mentioned came from Kenny Smith and Katherine Caskey. Both of them are TNA employees.

kirblar

Everyone says Ambrose gets the biggest crowd reactions, so why not give the guy the belt and see how it goes? I mean, why not?
Timing is real bad for it w/ RR/WM around the corner, you want a heel champ.

Turning him doesn't make sense because of his merch.

So, a tournament to determine the champion? I like it.

Let's see your 8-man brackets, friends.

What I think is most likely, not what I want to happen. Also I'm assuming Cena doesn't return.

1st ROUND:
1. Roman Reigns
8. Kane

4. Alberto Del Rio
5. Cesaro

3. Dean Ambrose

6. Big E

2. Kevin Owens
7. Dolph Ziggler

2nd ROUND:
1. Roman Reigns
4. Alberto Del Rio

3. Dean Ambrose
2. Kevin Owens

FINAL:
1. Roman Reigns
2. Kevin Owens

If it was up to me, I would give it to Ambrose or Cesaro. But no one has been booked strong enough except Roman.

Bowser

What I think is most likely, not what I want to happen. Also I'm assuming Cena doesn't return.

1st ROUND:
1. Roman Reigns
8. Kane

4. Alberto Del Rio
5. Cesaro

3. Dean Ambrose

6. Rusev

2. Kevin Owens
7. Dolph Ziggler

2nd ROUND:
1. Roman Reigns
4. Alberto Del Rio

3. Dean Ambrose
2. Kevin Owens

FINAL:
1. Roman Reigns
2. Kevin Owens

If it was up to me, I would give it to Ambrose or Cesaro. But no one has been booked strong enough except Roman.

Rusev's sidelined with a torn bicep, no? Kane and Taker are involved in the Wyatt feud, although I guess they could scrap that.

If Nash is unavailable, give it to Kane

2 of the last 4 champs got hurt doing moves on Kane. Kane is Kane and thus won't get hurt, undoing the curse

JavyOO7

This really should be Dean's moment. This really is it right here.

But... a listener on Observer radio noted that this years SS is in Atlanta. And that Roman Reigns played for George Tech in College and the listener's friends always asking him 'did Roman win the belt yet' and etc. Not saying Roman will get the strap, but...

notworksafe

Seth out? Time for Plan B!

2hasEyp.gif

klonere

Banned
This really should be Dean's moment. This really is it right here.

But... a listener on Observer radio noted that this years SS is in Atlanta. And that Roman Reigns played for George Tech in College and the listener's friends always asking him 'did Roman win the belt yet' and etc. Not saying Roman will get the strap, but...

I know I heard that guy too and he made a lot of sense. Could be a huge pro Roman crowd.

Dean...plz...win it for us ;;;;

klonere

Banned
Congrats Owens, you're finally the top heel in WWE. It only took 20 injuries!

oh my god

Is Kevin Steen the number 1 heel in the WWE right now? I'd say he has it over Sheamus, considering the fellah is doing jackshit right now and Owens is in a feud with Ambrose.

Kevin Owens the number 1 heel in WWE. In 2015.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The tournament is just an elaborate ruse.

Sheamus cashes in on the vacant title on Monday and pins a ghost (or the title itself). Roman beats him at Survivor Series.

Nekofrog

Banned
so at this point, does anyone think that finn balor's "demon" persona should be the one to "free" the undertaker and kane's souls from bray wyatt? would be a pretty cool entrance to have bray wyatt come out, and then finn balor's demon entrance.

not right away of course, have some buildup to it. call up finn, have him do some stuff for a few weeks as finn, then bray starts doing his normal schtick to him. "i see inside you" blah blah blah, but just as normal finn. don't show off that entrance and persona until the blowoff match.

i dunno i think it'd be neat.

How hard is Triple H campaigning to be champ right now?

Possible tournament participants:

Alberto Del Rio
Big Show
Cesaro
Dean Ambrose
Kevin Owens
Barrett
Jack Swagger
Mark Henry
The Miz
Roman Reigns
Ryback
Sheamus

Ziggler's paired with Breeze. Bray, Harper, Rowan, and Strowman are stuck with 'Taker and Kane. Owens and Ambrose are teasing a feud, so they'd fit in the tournament. Big E and Kofi are probably stuck with the Usos.

Big Show would give the tournament the giant threat for Roman in the second round. Ambrose beats Owens in an early round to set up that feud. Swagger and Del Rio clash. Reigns vs. Cesaro in finals?

Hurt in Ireland

Sheamus going to be champ because of panic booking

Someone zoom in on the photo of the injury, let's see if we can find any hints of Tonya Harding-esque sabotage here

Top Bottom