• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I like that Bray has to have Brock beat Undertaker to absorb his powers because Taker's such a mark that he will only do the job if it's to someone that is actually a real badass

So if there's a tourny at Survivor Series do you reckon that'll change the makeup of the Survivor Series match or will the mid-card be happy to be part of two matches that night?

bjork

Can you guys stop trying to make Cesaro happen?

tumblr_m7d08qbrbZ1rqjm8l.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
So if there's a tourny at Survivor Series do you reckon that'll change the makeup of the Survivor Series match or will the mid-card be happy to be part of two matches that night?

It should be - 4 man tournament semi-finals with qualifiers on Raw, in which the participants are pre-set as the current champions (Owens and ADR), the No. 1 contender (Reigns) and one last spot whoever qualifies on Raw matches.

Putting 8 different guys in a tournament would literally consume the entire Survivor Series event unless 50% of them were 40 second squash matches. I mean, I guess the 98' one was all 3 minute matches, but that's kind of a dumb waste of time and frankly, there was a lot more decent talent on the roster in 1998.

GunBR

I want to see what will be the reaction of all Rollins-haters now that we probably gonna have a 3-months feud of Reigns vs Sheamus

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
Fantasy booking: 8 Person Tournament, first round on Raw, rest at PPV:

Reigns vs. Big E
Winner: Reigns (clean)

Ambrose vs. Ryback
Winner: Ambrose (clean)

Owens vs. Ziggler
Winner: Owens (after Breeze distraction)

Sheamus vs. Neville
Winner: Neville (clean, need at least one upset and this would spice it up)

Also, WWE should be looking close on several call-ups from NXT due to their injured list and inactive list being large with mid-card to main eventers: Rollins, Bryan, Cena, Kidd, Goldust, Sting, and Orton. Add in Kane, Big Show, Mark Henry, Undertaker, Jericho, and Lesnar as part-timers/old-timers who barely wrestle.

It's time to call up:
Baron Corbin, Jason Jordon, and Chad Gable. Also, WWE should give the Divas more time on the main cards and allow girls like Sasha and Becky to get more solo matches without being forced into multi-person teams.

Jezbollah

With the shitty booking I can almost guarantee this:

Tournament finals will be Reigns vs Ambrose. Reigns after a dramatic and exhausting match only to see Sheamus cash in successfully.

Then the WWE will wonder why NXT sells out arenas faster than the main roster.

Sid

Put it on Brawn Strongman, go with my storyline of Undertaker joining the Wyatt's and becoming the shadowy Big Boss of the WWE.
If that does happen, who will be able to face him? Bork? also they should redo the TakerWayatt feud, it has so much potential to be a classic.

Lothar

Banned
RVD is worst than Big Show and Kane combined, I fucking hate RVD

You're a horrible person. RVD is who I most want to win. That would be great.

Next would be Jericho, then Sting, then Daniel Bryan. I don't care about anyone else winning

Miz would be good too maybe.

klonere

Banned
Hey if the Miz wins the opening 20 minute promo segment would be pretty great every week. It'll also force main eventers to stop doing fucking suicide dives.

I'm down with that.

Fox318

Hey if the Miz wins the opening 20 minute promo segment would be pretty great every week. It'll also force main eventers to stop doing fucking suicide dives.

I'm down with that.

I want another Miz Uso program just so I can see the evil eye look from the usos every time they go up the turnbuckle.

Top Bottom