• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Jezbollah

I'd be fine with Alberto winning it.

I wonder what chance there is of Ambrose turning to the authority as Seth's "replacement"

bjork

Alberto wins.
Zeb dumps AAA title in the trash.
Alberto saves the title, hits Zeb with the trash can and then leaves in a car.
Alberto shows up at AAA show.
Throws WWE title into a landfill.
Calls Vince a puto perro or some shit
Ratings

No point in being unrealistic. Cesaro is as likely to become WWE Champ as I am.

If WWE was smart they should spend the next 5 months building Cesaro up to fight Lesnar at WM. He's a credible opponent and it would be an awesome match. He's just booked like crap right now.

If that does happen, who will be able to face him? Bork? also they should redo the TakerWayatt feud, it has so much potential to be a classic.

Not Bork, they have to jump and take him out of action for a while. It establishes themselves and feeds anticipation for Bork's return to stop the Ministry.

As for who to face.

Ressurect Daniel Bryan
Normal Kane trying to reclaim his soul after being betrayed by Taker
Dean and Roman in an unholy alliance with HHH after they go after the Authority/sleeper agent Steph is activated(im joking about that last part.....maybe)
Jawn Sina when he returns

The sad thing is it took a major injury to get me interested in Survivor Series
The injury definitely throws a wrench in their plans. The tournament is something we didn't see coming, which could be a very interestiing and exciting event if handled correctly. But this is the WWE we're talking about...

Cagey

Banned
Look at all y'all, fantasy booking the next WWE champion. One guy gets a boo boo and everyone's interested in WWE now.

You know what y'all are?

vWoduBO.gif

#TeamHenry

miserable

Alberto wins.
Zeb dumps AAA title in the trash.
Alberto saves the title, hits Zeb with the trash can and then leaves in a car.
Alberto shows up at AAA show.
Throws WWE title into a landfill.
Calls Vince a puto perro or some shit
Ratings

that's brilliant maggle!

Friends, it's time to turn it up.

Bangin' it bangin' it bangin' it bangin' it bangin' it bangin' it bangin' it bangin' it bangin' it bangin' it bangin' it bangin' it bangin' it bangin' it bangin' it bangin' it bangin' it bangin' it bangin' it bangin' it bangin' it bangin' it bangin' it bangin' it bangin' it bangin' it bangin' it bangin' it bangin' it bangin' it bangin' it bangin' it bangin' it bangin' it bangin' it bangin' it bangin' it bangin' it bangin' it bangin' it bangin' it bangin' it bangin' it bangin' it bangin' it

Kaiterra

Banned

Hahaha this is the first thing that came to mind at the news.

There's no reason not to just give Roman his run now and see how it pans out. If he can't make it to WM season without losing momentum, then fuckery can begin.

Look at all y'all, fantasy booking the next WWE champion. One guy gets a boo boo and everyone's interested in WWE now.

You know what y'all are?

Still not gonna watch Raw though.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Big E winning and New Day having the title would be amazing.

I think the question now is who aligns with the Authority, because there's no way they are just leaving TV and there needs to be some surrogate for them on the wrestling side. They really only had Seth left.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Hahaha this is the first thing that came to mind at the news.

There's no reason not to just give Roman his run now and see how it pans out. If he can't make it to WM season without losing momentum, then fuckery can begin.

Agreed.

Let Roman win, turn slowly on the fans, and then have a face come in and take it at WM. Maybe Lesnar.

With the current writing, though, the timing just screams "Ambrose screws over Reigns and sets up 4 month feud."

klonere

Banned
I think the question now is who aligns with the Authority, because there's no way they are just leaving TV and there needs to be some surrogate for them on the wrestling side. They really only had Seth left.

The Authority doesn't need to align with anyone. All the Authority needs is

AlD0Q0o.gif

Fox318

they would be stupid to bring Brock back now.

Keep him as a special attraction and keep his matches meaning something.

I'd have Reigns do it. He came up short at Wrestlemania and Mitb so he'd be desperate to not fail again. Have him turn Heel against Ambrose in the finals.

Kaiterra

Banned

They should just leave and never come back.

But otherwise, have them court Reigns or have them get behind Owens.

Unless they have a mania plan for him they would be better off waiting till he drops that belt.

Not necessarily. There's a definite precedent for NXT champs debuting on the main roster prior to dropping the belt. Owens, Seth, and Big E were all NXT champ when they debuted.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
The final of the tournament is almost certainly going to be Ambrose vs. Reigns with one of them turning heel and taking Seth's spot in the Authority. Shield triple threat postponed until Summerslam.

Shiv47

They should go all in on Wyatt and give him the belt, and have him and his guys run roughshod over people until Mania, when you can have Reigns be the guy who ends Wyatt's reign of terror. You could have Brock v Wyatt at the Rumble, and have Wyatt family guys eventually cheat Brock out of a win. Maybe kayfabe injure him so there's no conflict with Roman at Mania about a rematch. All this revolves around making Wyatt the threat they want him to be, by not making him job in every feud. You also get the Authority out of the picture if you want this way, as Wyatt would have no need of them. You could also have Sheamus try to cash in after Wyatt wins, and get wrecked by Strowman and company, costing him the briefcase. Because no one wants to see Sheamus with the belt.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Vince loves old dudes, right? Brock isn't available, but there's still a man who can bring legitimacy to the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.

Time to go back into the Lion's Den.

Vince made him tap out on Raw AND knew he could beat him up at a MMA show.

Shamrock ain't and never was shit

Top Bottom