• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

notworksafe

vince, it's time to make a call to the double cross ranch

fYlllZH.jpg

Don't know if this was posted, but Alvarez is saying that there are meetings going on right now and the whole tournament idea could be changed.

Anth0ny

I wonder if they're still going to do the Taker/Kane vs. Wyatts match. If yes, and none of those dudes are in the tournament, here's what I'm thinking. Bolded is the winner:

Ambrose
BYE

Owens
BYE

Ziggler
Breeze

Big E
Bubba Ray

Cesaro

Kofi Kingston

Sheamus
Xavier Woods

Del Rio

Jack Swagger

Reigns
Barrett

Round 2:

Ambrose
(via disqualification, Owens gets a chair and starts wrecking Ambrose) (this actually works because they've been teasing it)
Owens

Big E
Ziggler

Cesaro
Sheamus

Reigns
Del Rio

Semi-Finals

Ambrose
Big E

Thanks to some fuckery from the New Day, Ambrose gets the win, despite injury from Owens the previous round.

Reigns
Cesaro

Grueling match but Reigns pulls it out. Cesaro successfully makes Roman look strong.

Finals:

Ambrose vs. Reigns

Ambrose is fucked up, but commentary explains that Reigns took a beating from Cesaro last match, so neither man is 100%. Triple H and Stephanie come down to watch the match, ready to crown a new champion.

The two shake hands before the match and get it on, baby girl. They have a solid, 15-20 minute match as you'd expect from these two.

The finish is Reigns doing a Superman punch and the ref doing a fast count. "What the... what the hell? What the hell was that?"

Reigns looks puzzled. Ambrose slowly gets up, hobbling on his bad leg. They look to Triple H, who grabs the mic. "Ladies and gentlemen, your NEW WWE champion, Roman Reigns!" Hunter hands Reigns the belt. He looks at the belt, confused.

Then he smirks.

SPEARS AMBROSE OUT OF HIS FUCKING BOOTS

Trash in the ring. Roman heel turn complete. Montreal Screwjob never dies. Authority replaces Rollins with the real (and I mean that in a shoot sense, mark) future of the WWE, Roman muthafuckin Reigns.

BTW, if they're going to do a tournament, why does it have to be all in one night? Can't they have the first round this week on Raw, 2nd round next week, and semi-finals / finals at the PPV? That seems much more interesting to me.

Aiii

So not worth it
Feel bad for Rollins.

But a tournamentwith actual stakes would probably get me to actually watch the product.

The fucker has "RIB" on the front of his singlet!

I don't even care that there are letters after the "B." As far as I'm concerned, it says "RIB."

BTW, if they're going to do a tournament, why does it have to be all in one night? Can't they have the first round this week on Raw, 2nd round next week, and semi-finals / finals at the PPV? That seems much more interesting to me.

It saves them from actually having to book a real Survivor Series card.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
I wonder if they're still going to do the Taker/Kane vs. Wyatts match. If yes, and none of those dudes are in the tournament, here's what I'm thinking. Bolded is the winner:

Ambrose
BYE

Owens
BYE

Ziggler
Breeze

Big E
Bubba Ray

Cesaro

Kofi Kingston

Sheamus
Xavier Woods

Del Rio

Jack Swagger

Reigns
Barrett

Round 2:

Ambrose
(via disqualification, Owens gets a chair and starts wrecking Ambrose) (this actually works because they've been teasing it)
Owens

Big E
Ziggler

Cesaro
Sheamus

Reigns
Del Rio

Semi-Finals

Ambrose
Big E

Thanks to some fuckery from the New Day, Ambrose gets the win, despite injury from Owens the previous round.

Reigns
Cesaro

Grueling match but Reigns pulls it out. Cesaro successfully makes Roman look strong.

Finals:

Ambrose vs. Reigns

Ambrose is fucked up, but commentary explains that Reigns took a beating from Cesaro last match, so neither man is 100%. Triple H and Stephanie come down to watch the match, ready to crown a new champion.

The two shake hands before the match and get it on, baby girl. They have a solid, 15-20 minute match as you'd expect from these two.

The finish is Reigns doing a Superman punch and the ref doing a fast count. "What the... what the hell? What the hell was that?"

Reigns looks puzzled. Ambrose slowly gets up, hobbling on his bad leg. They look to Triple H, who grabs the mic. "Ladies and gentlemen, your NEW WWE champion, Roman Reigns!" Hunter hands Reigns the belt. He looks at the belt, confused.

Then he smirks.

SPEARS AMBROSE OUT OF HIS FUCKING BOOTS

Trash in the ring. Roman heel turn complete. Montreal Screwjob never dies. Authority replaces Rollins with the real (and I mean that in a shoot sense, mark) future of the WWE, Roman muthafuckin Reigns.
I am fully erect

book it vince

GunBR

The tournament will be fun to watch, but I can't see nobody winning the belt besides Roman, Ambrose (after a heel turn) or Sheamus (pls no)

somedevil

I find it hilarious how Seth Rollins is trending high and near the bottom is Sheamus.

I wonder if they will bring James Storm up to the main roster as a surprise entrant along with Rhyno and everyone favorite Jericho.

I also wonder if Balor is called up because of it.

Cagey

Banned
Did WWE solely make it so Coach tweeted about the injury first so they could say 'As reported by ESPN'

Tune in to SportsCenter at 7pm this evening for more information on the fallout from Seth Rollins knee injury, and an exclusive chat with ESPN WWE Insider Jonathan Coachman.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Fenix is going to cash in his Gift of the Gods on Raw
Tune in to SportsCenter at 7pm this evening for more information on the fallout from Seth Rollins knee injury, and an exclusive chat with ESPN WWE Insider Jonathan Coachman.

I bet that dude that got mad about eSports now realizes it could have been much worse

Anth0ny

That is so predictable. That's would everyone would expect. One of the reasons SS98 was great is because everyone expected Austin vs Undertaker. When they both lost, it was mind blowing.

A Reigns heel turn is predictable?

I'm pretty sure it's still just a smark's wet dream. Predictable is Roman just steamrolling everyone and winning, as a babyface. Which is 99% the likely outcome.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I find it hilarious how Seth Rollins is trending high and near the bottom is Sheamus.

I wonder if they will bring James Storm up to the main roster as a surprise entrant along with Rhyno and everyone favorite Jericho.

I also wonder if Balor is called up because of it.

I had a sneaking suspicion Balor would be called up anyways as part of the Wyatt family angle, but who knows.

Top Bottom