• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
With an injury as severe as this, where he basically tore everything he possibly could in his knee in that circumstance, it's entirely possible he's never quite the same again athletically.

Nah, surgery has gotten really good these days.

Anth0ny

Just finished the Stone Cold/Mankind match on the '98 Survivor Series, and that was incredible. Shane's pixelated middle fingers are almost funnier than if they left them uncensored.

I may have to watch all the PPVs after this just to keep the storyline going.

It would be in your best interest to watch every Raw and PPV from January 1997 to April 2001. Just saying :p

There's a good chance of it since fans won't accept Reigns as a face and they need a strong heel in the Authority to make up for Seth being gone.

But you know what? That's good storytelling. It might be predictable, but they could use some good storytelling right about now. It makes sense for every character if Reigns turns and joins the Authority now that Seth is gone.

Of course the BEST story telling would be something that's unpredictable but also makes total sense, like Survivor Series 98. But considering how awful everything has been for, well, the last 5 years, a Reigns heel turn would be one of the best moments in years, if pulled off correctly.

Best of all, he could take the Rock route and become a mega over babyface in a year or two if done right, too.

It doesn't matter how good surgery is. Even if you assume the probability of a physical block is zero, that says nothing of a possible mental block.

Who will be seth's Apollo creed?

rocky-3-o.gif

Fox318

Why does Punk spend so much time on social media talking about wrestling? I know he is injured but shouldn't he be focused on fighting?

Fox318

Stop telling people that Punk is injured. He doesn't like people spreading around info about him.

Ok if he isn't injured why hasn't he announced his fight yet?

Dude is going to be 40 by the time he fights for the first time and he's probably going to be in a fight that makes Shamrock-Slice look like a shoot.

I feel like every time I see his posts its him bad mouthing WWE (Which may be completely justified if everything he says is true), congratulating anyone with ROH tenure, or verbally beating down some fan.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Wait, the Brock Lesnar Guy is just an actual fan?

I always thought he was just a plant. You know, as opposed to a crazed WWE fan with more money than sense.

Aiii

So not worth it

Dude is going to be 40 by the time he fights for the first time and he's probably going to be in a fight that makes Shamrock-Slice look like a shoot.

I feel like every time I see his posts its him bad mouthing WWE (Which may be completely justified if everything he says is true), congratulating anyone with ROH tenure, or verbally beating down some fan.

So unfollow him.

Oh he's definitely hurt (or was), but I remember him going on Helwani's show and saying how he didn't like that people were reporting that he got hurt. Which is about the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
hmm, wonder who will be in the tourney. taking a guess it'll look like:

Reigns
Bray Wyatt

KO
Cesaro

Big E
Ambrose

Ziggler
Breeze

Don't think Lesnar is going to participate

He's never going to get to hit that Phoenix Splash now.

He's going to hit it all the time when he comes back as a face. Can't use the curb stomp anymore, can't use the Pedigree as a face, can't use God's Last Gift in WWE.

Either that, or he'll get the Overdrive as his post-injury finisher.

Paracelsus

Didn't Bryan say on the latest Roberts' podcast appearance he's perfectly fine but WWE couldn't find a suitable spot where to sneak him in without burning his return?

Mahonay

Banned
Let Bret have one last run
With a gimmick of just how disappointed he is with everyone constantly. Except Kevin Owens, who will be his life partner.

Man, with Seth out and Cena taking time off it'll be an interesting few months. Wonder if Vince will ask Cena to come back early.

This honestly would be the perfect place to slide Bryan back in if he's good to go. Have Reigns get taken out by some cheating heel, have Bryan win, have Sheamus cash in, have Sheamus crush Bryan for a month, have Reigns win the strap at Royal Rumble, have Brock win the Rumble, have Reigns' coronation be him defeating The Beast and cementing himself as the true top dog in the company.

Angry Grimace

Didn't Bryan say on the latest Roberts' podcast appearance he's perfectly fine but WWE couldn't find a suitable spot where to sneak him in without burning his return?

Well its not a secret Bryan believes he is fine to return.

somedevil

The situation is the WWE doctor won't clear him due to his concussions and the law suits. Another doctor has cleared him.

So Bryan and WWE were going to see a 3rd doctor to see what his fate is.

Not sure that has happened yet. He is in India right now.

Fox318

If Bryan comes back he needs to work a lighter schedule.

No more fucking Bryan on house shows. Have him on tv and wrestling no more than 3 times a month.

hmm, wonder who will be in the tourney. taking a guess it'll look like:

Reigns
Bray Wyatt

KO
Cesaro

Big E
Ambrose

Ziggler
Breeze

Don't think Lesnar is going to participate

Why would there be a tournament? Raw, Steph and hunter breaks the news, Sheamus music hits, he cashes in, new champ, Reigns and Sheamus at Survivor Series or whatevers next.

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
Why would there be a tournament? Raw, Steph and hunter breaks the news, Sheamus music hits, he cashes in, new champ, Reigns and Sheamus at Survivor Series or whatevers next.

WWE confirmed it on their twitter there would be a tourney at SS to determine a new champ. Good point about Sheamus though, would he even get a spot in the tourney and just vacate the MITB should he win?

Thinking about it though it probably makes sense the only way to cash in would be against a fighting champ

Top Bottom