• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The situation is the WWE doctor won't clear him due to his concussions and the law suits. Another doctor has cleared him.

So Bryan and WWE were going to see a 3rd doctor to see what his fate is.

Not sure that has happened yet. He is in India right now.

I wouldn't be even remotely surprised if Bryan is actually cleared, they're just waiting some arbitrary amount of time for a reason to put him back in the picture

Bryan ain't coming back. Start accepting this now.

I'm like 90% sure Bryan will come back eventually. I sincerely doubt the WWE gives a fuck beyond the possibility of getting sued.

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
He's not even 2015 over as hell

tumblr_nglszs8t5Q1qhr01io1_400.gif

Say hello to your next WWE Champ!!

I'm ready for this to happen

Teeth

He's going to hit it all the time when he comes back as a face. Can't use the curb stomp anymore, can't use the Pedigree as a face, can't use God's Last Gift in WWE.

Either that, or he'll get the Overdrive as his post-injury finisher.

I'm unfamiliar with the last two you mentioned. Is Gods Last Gift some kind of pile driver variation?

What's the Overdrive?

Ok if he isn't injured why hasn't he announced his fight yet?

Dude is going to be 40 by the time he fights for the first time and he's probably going to be in a fight that makes Shamrock-Slice look like a shoot.

Needs to train more. Dude goes into a sport he confesses he doesn't know anything but basics about and has trained barely at all for; if he was serious at all about having multiple fights, he needs at least a year of training. Don't expect any type of announcement made about an opponent or date until at least year's end

Bronx-Man

Banned
Here's how you fix everything:

Step 1: Tournament final is Reigns vs Ambrose
Step 2: Reigns wins via heel turn
Step 3: Ambrose wins the Royal Rumble
Step 4: Ambrose wins the title from Reigns in the main event of WM32
Step 5: Profit

Teeth

The guy who can't wrestle vs the guy who wrestles okay. What a main event!

Ambrose is a mic guy. Forever jobber.

No clue what you're talking about or its going over my head.

The belt's in a state of abeyance right now. AKA it's vacant. He already got stripped of the belt per WWE's official report of the injury because he's not regularly appearing for the next 6 months minimum (lol that they think they're fooling anyone thinking he's coming back from 3 tears in 6 months without roids though)

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
So why did they stop using roman numerals for wrestlemania? Second year in a row now. Any specific reason?
Market research told them its not as cool as WrestleMania Play Button

This is like Fan Booking 101

I assume Fantasy Booking is on the bingo card right

v7EEE34.png

Teeth

The problem with the overdrive is that it's actually a shoulder breaker/rotator cuff tear move, but dudes sell it like a slam.

It's not a terrible move, if it was used as a transitional move.

somedevil

Seth Rollins being out is already causing horrible problems:

With Seth Rollins out of action for 6-9 months due to the injuries he suffered at Wednesday's WWE live event in Dublin, he's now being replaced on the current UK tour by Big Show. Show lost a No Holds Barred match to Demon Kane in the main event of tonight's WWE live event in Cardiff, Wales.

I feel sorry for those in Wales having a Kane vs Big Show house show main event in 2015.

Angry Grimace

Seth Rollins being out is already causing horrible problems:

I feel sorry for those in Wales having a Kane vs Big Show house show main event in 2015.

lmao that's really sad and funny

Angry Grimace

Shit, I should add "Wrestler in Hospital Bed Photo" to the bingo board given we're gonna see Seth-kun's soon.

Mahonay

Banned
Nope, nope, and nope. Ambrose is the new Steve Austin and it's time to pull the trigger with him.
Lol. WWE made sure that would never happen by making him look stupid as fuck whenever they had the chance to. His unconvincing ring work isn't cutting it either.

Top Bottom