• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Gonzalez

Banned
I mean, there are five stalls and out of all of them, dude sits right next to mine. Now we're both sitting here uncomfortably with our pants down to our ankles and shy to take a shit right next to one another.

This is the worst birthday poop ever.
Be careful... It could be a sting.

If we're talking attractive women, Cameron was hot fire on NXT this week. And she actually had life behind her eyes, unlike a certain robotic queen.

Browny

Banned
I mean, there are five stalls and out of all of them, dude sits right next to mine. Now we're both sitting here uncomfortably with our pants down to our ankles and shy to take a shit right next to one another.

This is the worst birthday poop ever.

This is GAF - we need an MS Paint pic to properly illustrate.

Many happy returns!

Savitar

On worse booked I suggest you look no further than when Triple H returned after Jericho had beat the Rock and Stone Cold to become the first champion to hold both belts. Hey he's the champ, he got both belts, how is that so bad you ask. Rock and Stone Cold pushed for him to win, they knew they needed the next big thing and people like Jericho was it. But once Triple H returned what happened to Jericho?

He was the third stringer in a feud between Steph and Hunter over the fucking dog. Jericho was reduced to picking up shit and not even the real focus. It was a fucking joke.

But Triple H had to go over because.

Sephzilla

586.jpg

Devin was void of personality. I think she made her segments actively worse. I'll take Tom over that every day.

Tom is just as bland, and he's tall, so he makes the wrestlers look small and silly. At least Devin was tiny, so the likes of Baron Corbin can tower over her.

MC Safety

Also, going from Devin to Tom Phillips is a downgrade.

I disagree. I've always found Tom Phillips to be engaging. He had some great interview/skits with New Day, 3MB, and Alicia Fox.

I liked Devin, but she exhibited very little personality.

If we're talking attractive women, Cameron was hot fire on NXT this week. And she actually had life behind her eyes, unlike a certain robotic queen.

Eva Marie has cold, dead eyes and can barely emote. I don't consider her screaming, "How you doon?" emoting, either. So while I can agree with this sentiment, it's not saying altogether much.

Sephzilla

Tom looks like a nerd who would get stuffed into a locker by a top heel. He's also the interviewing equivalent to watching paint dry.

Already scheduling our Survivor Series viewing party for Nov. 22.

Hype levels are at 11, which is hilarious, because I had very little interest in it until yesterday's news.

Question about Edge/Hardy

If the feud was so real, did they ever take any straight shots/punches at each other? It sounds like such a bizarre feud, to have it based on something real.

Zach

I bought Blops 3, and it's good. I have too many kideos to finish. REALLY want to sink time into Divinity Original Sin Directors Cut and Wasteland 2's Directors Cut. Or whatever they're called. And finish Syndicate.

Glad I was able to quickly finish MGSV and Halo 5. Good kideos all around this year.

Where the H is the wrassle league? God dang, pal.

Zach

"Bell Curve Bell Curve Bell Curve" to the tune of Goldberg chants is the one for you I think

Haha, I like it.

I could see revisiting all of the shows that got a B- or better one day, ranking them, and then giving out some A's. That is if I don't hate wrestling by the end of my chronogrades.

He really is, I wish they would just flip him and Booker T again and pretend the switch never happened.

My friend thinks Cole is worse, but i think Cole is alright, i've gotten used to him. But there was that one Raw when Byron was alone doing the commentary and I was like.. where's the Enthusiasm? where's the oof?

The guy has none of that, if you replace him with a cardboard cutout of him would anyone notice?

Recall

My friend thinks Cole is worse, but i think Cole is alright, i've gotten used to him. But there was that one Raw when Byron was alone doing the commentary and I was like.. where's the Enthusiasm? where's the oof?

The guy has none of that, if you replace him with a cardboard cutout of him would anyone notice?

The product is so bad that now even Michael Cole is considered tolerable? What has the world come to.

Zach

Vince was the the worst commentator

He was really over-the-top silly and just plain bad most of the time, but I at least appreciate that he had a firm grasp on storylines and knew how to steer the conversation. For obvious reasons.

The product is so bad that now even Michael Cole is considered tolerable? What has the world come to.

Not in my world. Dude is atrocious. I'm sure he's "better" without Vince in his ear or whatever, but he's still Michael Cole. No, thanks.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I don't want jump right into this since the man just injured himself but....did Seth have the worst world title reign of all time?

Alberto Del Rio's was freaking terrible.

That was the time Cole got F5'ed by Brock and Booker pretended he was dead after Brock tipped the announcers table over lol. Yeah, Byron was definitely horrendous that night.

Dion314

Neo Member
Really sucks that Seth got hurt and I would never wish an injury on anybody....

That said, FACE HHH vs. Rollins is a fuckin TERRIBLE idea and I'm glad it's not happening now.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Cole didn't get good until the brand split when they stopped paying attention to him.

He showed his chops at Beast in the East and if we got that level of commentary from him every night there'd be almost no complaints about the guy.

Anth0ny

Cole is a walking, talking PR statement. Fucking cringeworthy listening to that guy talk. He wasn't this bad back in the Smackdown days, but WWE wasn't this bad during the Smackdown days.

Byron is the most vanilla, plain, boring human being I've ever seen or heard on a television screen. And he's supposed to be a pro wrestling commentator. I've heard more enthusiasm from curling and golf commentary.

JBL doesn't know what the fuck he's supposed to be. One second he's the classic heel commentator, another he's praising the greatness of John Cena and shitting on Bray Wyatt for attacking the Undertaker. I know it's not easy when you have a crazy person in your ear, but for fucks sake. Heenan used to shit on Hogan unconditionally and it was AMAZING.

Top Bottom