• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm going to stumble across you and your shady lifestyle one day and don't think for a second I won't expose you to The WrassleGAF Universe.

You want that application, pal?
C4pBsL9.jpg

Goldust (dressed as darth vader) to big show: I AM YOUR FATHER

*whacks him with a lightsaber*

Kevin Nash sneaks up behind him: Yeah, well I'm your DADDY *whack*

Vince is in this weird position after the brand split where he plays hype man to random people in the back.

Jeff/Taker has a big fight feel

The only things that pop up in Ticketmaster right now are $2000 floor seats, and some awful seats with obstructed views. Ticketmaster is the fucking worst

somedevil

Here is PwInsider version of Wrestlemania 32 season:

WWE had plans for Roman Reigns vs. Rollins to main event this month's Survivor Series pay-per-view and the December TLC pay-per-view. We don't know exactly when the change would have taken place but creative plans did have Rollins dropping the WWE World Heavyweight Title to Reigns, according to PWInsider. The plan going into 2016's WrestleMania season was for Reigns to be champion.

No word yet on how those plans for Reigns will factor into the Survivor Series tournament to crown a new WWE World Heavyweight Champion.

So they have Reigns with the championship heading towards Wrestlemania and Meltzer version had Seth Rollins with the title.

So who is right?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

So they have Reigns with the championship heading towards Wrestlemania and Meltzer version had Seth Rollins with the title.

So who is right?

There's like 30 writers so both are probably right

Anth0ny

a'ight. word to your mother.

This episode of The Lapsed Fan is over five hours long. I swear this ppv is only 2:45.

they analyze every little thing. match by match breakdown which leads to them talking about the build to the match which leads to them talking about the year 2000 in general which leads to crazy vince

it's the best, especially if you listen to them while at the gym. every other podcast is too damn short.

Ithil

So who is right?

I've yet to see any actual source with Meltzer saying those three matches claimed here in the thread. He said Seth was figured into the title picture until WM and it messed up plans but that's all.

Zach

Sometimes I get the urge to waste half an hour grading the entire WWE/NXT roster for fun, but then I realize it'll outrage McSafety and so I talk myself out of it. :(

Top Bottom