• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I've grown to really love Vince's commentary. It's good at getting the story across despite his lack of you know, calling moves and the like. Plus sometimes the real Vince or the Mr. Mcmahon character will slip out in 1993-1997 and you just have to smile.

Monsoon is a better Vince though if you want someone who won't call the moves and just crack jokes with the heel commentator while telling the story.

JR is simply the best all around play by play guy ever.

Don't forget MMA superstar Bobby Lashley is seeking to avenge his loss against PRIDE legend and guy who fought Kimbo Slice that one time, James "The Colossus" Thompson, tonight at Bellatoe 145 on Spike.

And Kurt Angle will be providing commentary tonight, possibly for just Lashley vs. Thompson.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Seth finishing the match for his paying audience was nothing less than admirable, in my view.

Alberto Del Rio was on the same card, he probably didn't want to get beat up for not having the passion and fire.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Byron has no personality. Worst WWE Commentator in a very long time.

There's something weird about Byron in that they seem to really like him even though his solo commentary post-Wrestlemania when Lesnar beat up everyone else was catastrophically bad. Like bad enough I thought maybe it was supposed to be on purpose to sell being legit shook at Cole, King and Booker being taken out.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Where the H is the wrassle league? God dang, pal.

My life is really busy. I am doing what I can.

Are you unemployed? I need an assistant. Your job duties are shutting people the fuck up that try to talk to me. That's 95% of my day and I want them BANISHED.

You guys think we will get a Cena in the Bank cash in, like the last title tournament

kmMrE.gif

I'm going to watch the raw where taker and Jeff have their ladder match. Let's see how it holds up.

MOVE TO THE MUSIC
PLAY THAT FUCKING MUSIC
MOVE IT TO THE MUSIC YEAH
LET'S GET IT ON

Sephzilla

Real Estate

I'm now picturing Vince selling houses to people, lol

Vince-Super-Pissed-600x250-520x220.jpg

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T WANT THIS HOUSE? LOOK AT HOW HUGE AND IMPRESSIVE IT IS! IT'S THE BEST LOOKING HOUSE ON THE BLOCK, WHO CARES IF IT NEEDS SOME ELECTRICAL WORK! THIS IS A HOUSE THAT APPEALS TO ALL FAMILIES, DAMNIT!

The Best is, like, a category, man. Heenan and Ventura are in there. I'm not sure about Paul E. I enjoyed him in WCW, but I don't remember too much Attitude Era stuff.

Possibly the absolute worst ever.

He was perfect with JR. He was a great heel commentator. Jesse was great at giving out and talking trash and supporting heels but Paul would get over the story of the match and would ask Kayfabe questions about the story and wrestlers to engage you in what was going on. He also kept JR on his toes constantly and it made JR even better because he couldn't slide back into autopliot

Angry Grimace

Balor debuted one year ago, today?

I swear, it felt a lot closer than that.

I still can't figure out why Kevin Owens was in NXT for like 30 minutes before getting full-time promoted despite Vince McMahon and Kevin Dunn allegedly disliking him for being fat, or to use WrassleGAF's favorite euphemism, "his cardio sucks."

Zach

He was perfect with JR. He was a great heel commentator. Jesse was great at giving out and talking trash and supporting heels but Paul would get over the story of the match and would ask Kayfabe questions about the story and wrestlers to engage you in what was going on. He also kept JR on his toes constantly and it made JR even better because he couldn't slide back into autopliot

I like it.

Angry Grimace

As a lawyer though you really shouldn't be giving out advice willy nilly.

You can take that advice to the bank. Being a lawyer sucks, especially if your unemployed and even if you are employed.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
You can take that advice to the bank. Being a lawyer sucks, especially if your unemployed and even if you are employed.

My brother, a very talented law student, spent six years out in the woods doing little bits of work here and there before getting hired just a few months ago by a company to be their chief legal council.

I did largely blue collar work for a decade and had no debt and a house five years ago.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm now picturing Vince selling houses to people, lol

Vince-Super-Pissed-600x250-520x220.jpg

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T WANT THIS HOUSE? LOOK AT HOW HUGE AND IMPRESSIVE IT IS! IT'S THE BEST LOOKING HOUSE ON THE BLOCK, WHO CARES IF IT NEEDS SOME ELECTRICAL WORK! THIS IS A HOUSE THAT APPEALS TO ALL FAMILIES, DAMNIT!

We do a lot on television - I'm not actually out there selling houses. I can't really say too much more though.

Am I a bad person for enjoying Molly Holly stiffing Jackie Gayda, choking her out with a steel pipe, and then suplexing her on the mat, even if they are fighting because jackie said she looks better naked and Trish comes out and pants Molly?

Chris Nowinski sucks.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It wouldn't take much at all for HHH to go complete face, especially considering the vitriol here people have for Seth. It'd be easy.

Top Bottom