• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

somedevil

It kinda sucks how Jack Swagger wasn't able to replicate the rapid development of Kirk Angel and Brock Lesnar.

Yep, and he already has a replace in NXT who is insanely more developed than him already in Gable.

Plus listening to the lapsed fan podcast and boy there Vince Impression is not good. John Pollock's is far better.

klonere

Banned
Yep, and he already has a replace in NXT who is insanely more developed than him already in Gable.

Plus listening to the lapsed fan podcast and boy there Vince Impression is not good. John Pollock's is far better.

Too bad Gable is short. He may as well start cultivating those NJPW contacts now, make some money in the tag teams and move on before he's a comedy jobber which is something he could assuredly do amazingly.

Pollock is so good. Man is insanely dedicated and very unpretentious about stuff. He's so....Canadian.

Hardcore Holly is fucking fit. Too bad The Big Shot never went anywhere.

Here's some shit from his book

Pay/Money- He claimed that when he was a VIG welder he made more money than he did in his first couple of years in the WWF. Sid Vicious paid for his car rental, hotel and food. If Sid did not help him then he would have lost money each day he traveled.

The Kliq- He claimed the Kevin Nash was the biggest wuss he knew in wrestling and anyone can beat him up. Told many stories about how Shawn Michaels was an ass, but at the same time always put him over as the greatest wrestler of all time. Claims Triple H is the biggest back stabber and politician in wrestling. XPac is a great person when the other Kliq members are not with him. Scott hall was an ass.

Vince McMahon- Claimed that Vince was a good boss that helped him a lot. Told a story about how Vince sponsored him in stock racing. In 1995, Vince decided to pull the plug on the stock-racing car and sold it to Holly for only $100. The car was worth well over $300,000. Holly tried to give the $300,000 back to Vince but Vince did not want it.

Brawl For All- JR told everyone in the tournament that Steve Williams will walk all over them. This upset many people in the tournament. He also claimed that every person in the tournament made $5,000 for each fight. If they won or lost, they made the money. The winner of the whole tournament was to win $100,000. The problem is that they gave Williams the $100 K in advance and when he lost to Bart Gunn he was able to keep the money. They did give the $100 K to Gunn but when he fought Butter Bean at WM 16, they just gave him four weeks to train.

Brock Lesnar- He claimed that he did not try to sandbag Brock during the match. The plan was that Brock will power bomb him but he will land on his feet and drop kick Brock. When Brock picked him up both his and Brocks timing was off and he ended up slipping out of Brocks arms and landed on his neck.

Steve Blackman is the toughest person he ever knew. Batista is a nice person but cannot fight. JBL, Ron Simmons, Blackman and Benoit are the toughest wrestlers he ever fought. CM Punk could have been one of the biggest stars in the WWE if Triple H put him over and if Nash was not involved in the feud. Jericho, Michaels and Angle are the best wrestlers he ever saw.

Bret Hart- He claimed that Bret knew Shawn was a better wrestler than he was and he was jealous. He liked Bret but hated Shawn but said Bret was not as good as a wrestler than Shawn and he should have done the professional thing and drop the title. He lost all his respect for Bret when he refused to drop the belt.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Hardcore Holly is fucking fit. Too bad The Big Shot never went anywhere.

Hardcore Holly is the WWE embodiment of "When Keepin' It Real Goes Wrong." At least he has his moment of chopping the ever living shit out of Daniel Puder in the Rumble that one year as retribution for the Angle incident.

Hardcore Holly is the WWE embodiment of "When Keepin' It Real Goes Wrong." At least he has his moment of chopping the ever living shit out of Daniel Puder in the Rumble that one year as retribution for the Angle incident.
Holly had a lot of moment that would get shrugged fpr others but he was painted as the bad guy so many times. The angle incident was probably the only time he looked like a good guy to others.

Pentagon and Drago had visa issue replaced with

CTKoEMuUYAAceRZ.png

Striker

The Kliq- He claimed the Kevin Nash was the biggest wuss he knew in wrestling and anyone can beat him up. Told many stories about how Shawn Michaels was an ass, but at the same time always put him over as the greatest wrestler of all time. Claims Triple H is the biggest back stabber and politician in wrestling. XPac is a great person when the other Kliq members are not with him. Scott hall was an ass.
Holly and the rest of the New Gen roster thought so too. Fuck em.

In what universe is taking time off= 1 week?

FU John really man god forbid any young stars get forced to pick up the slack. This guy is unreal.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Bret Hart- He claimed that Bret knew Shawn was a better wrestler than he was and he was jealous. He liked Bret but hated Shawn but said Bret was not as good as a wrestler than Shawn and he should have done the professional thing and drop the title. He lost all his respect for Bret when he refused to drop the belt.

So basically he's saying Bret screwed Bret.

In what universe is taking time off= 1 week?

FU John really man god forbid any young stars get forced to pick up the slack. This guy is unreal.

what are you even talking about

Striker

I've heard that HBK was similar to Pac. If he wasn't around the Kliq he would actually be a regular guy. He'd go over matches with you and give advice.
Which was what, until 1992?

He started the whole thing getting in Vince's ear and it royally screwed a ton of guys. Even when Nash and Hall left, he still went after guys, one being Rocky.

Holy shit lmfao! This Holly book rules. Slyvan got a push because he and Pat were in a relationship.

Striker, I heard this was in 95. Basically he was cool with you at one point but around the boys he'd be a totally different guy.

Angry Grimace

Jesse the Body was great because he would always point out what a sneaking cheat Hulk Hogan was and when you go back and look at it he was completely right. Hogan was always a fucking heel.

Heroman

Banned
Finn makes almost too much sense. He has a silly Demon gimmick, overly dramatic entrance music, they've been hyping him mercilessly on the Network through various platforms, he's been the champion in NXT long enough to plausibly drop it if he was getting promoted, and Undertaker/Kane's team is the face team.

As for a fourth team member, obviously that's gonna be a reunion of Team Hell No =V
If Finn is to be the mega star that I think they want him to be it makes sense for him to on team taker. It would be one hell of a return if db was the 4th guy.

fuck Swagger. With his build, athletcism, and skill he should've been a damn force in the ring, instead he's been nothing but a massive disappointment.
Damn right. The shit they had him doing in ECW was great. He was aggressive and hungry but when they have him the WHC they made him a comedy character at times. The boomer sooner dance, the presentation of the swaggy, etc. Like I said, I loved the guy but they have him some dumb shit at times.

He would've been better as just an aggressive character who used his body(as you mentioned) and background. Had Zeb came along earlier, he'd be fine now.

-Holly was supposed to stop by Benoit’s house on Wednesday/Thursday, as he was in Atlanta to see a physician. He decided against it, as he figured Benoit just got off the road and wanted to spend time with his kids and Nancy. On Friday, Benoit called and was angry that he never stopped over. This was the Friday that Benoit killed Nancy, killed Daniel on Saturday, and himself on Sunday. He thinks Benoit suffered mental trauma. He thinks Benoit killed Nancy in one of their arguments, and killed Daniel knowing Daniel would grow up without a mother and with a father in prison. Holly says the rumor of Benoit having a relationship with someone on the locker room wasn’t true. Holly wonders if Benoit getting angry at him earlier in the week was Benoit reaching out to him, because Benoit never acted that way.

I'm confused what that has to do with anything

He saw that tweet posted in the OT thread and thought they were serious about him coming back

Forgetting that the Today show is in NYC and Raw Monday is in Manchester

That said, it's equally laughable to think they haven't already called him begging him to come back before mid-December

Did some thinking and thought they should really push Ambrose and the John McClane vibe he's got going (he wore a white wifebeater ffs) and should really get screwed by Corporate Heel Roman like that one poster once said. That angle prints money.

He has a receding hairline as well, fuck he really should be WWE's John McClane.

Man the rest of the roster really needs to step up, Seth's injury should have lit a fire in everyone's asses as new opportunities are up for the taking and everything is up in the air.

Give Roman that heel turn Vinny, follow his cousin who rose to the top after Austin was injured.

Man the rest of the roster really needs to step up, Seth's injury should have lit a fire in everyone's asses as new opportunities are up for the taking and everything is up in the air.

Give Roman that heel turn Vinny, follow his cousin who rose to the top after Austin was injured.
Too bad Roman has as much charisma as my black shoes.

People talking about guys breaking out but half the roster or more can't even get on Raw. A guy like Punk could say fuck it to what the writers told him because dude always had the mentality that he didn't need WWE and was over enough relatively quickly but how many dudes on the roster have a future without the WWE? TNA is no longer a steady job and ROH generally doesn't grab WWE leftovers. You do the former WWE star circuit until that well dries up unless you can handle Japan.

People talking about guys breaking out but half the roster or more can't even get on Raw. A guy like Punk could say fuck it to what the writers told him because dude always had the mentality that he didn't need WWE and was over enough relatively quickly but how many dudes on the roster have a future without the WWE? TNA is no longer a steady job and ROH generally doesn't grab WWE leftovers. You do the former WWE star circuit until that well dries up unless you can handle Japan.
This! Only guy that could even get the chance to shine is Dean. Miz could obviously but they won't give him the time anymore. Everyone else seems like they're just coasting.

Ultratech

Did some thinking and thought they should really push Ambrose and the John McClane vibe he's got going (he wore a white wifebeater ffs) and should really get screwed by Corporate Heel Roman like that one poster once said. That angle prints money.

He has a receding hairline as well, fuck he really should be WWE's John McClane.

So when do we get Ambrose vs Reigns in a 35-floor building at Christmas?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'll never admit that HBK was better than Bret in the New Generation

Almost all of his really amazing matches are post comeback.

If you want to claim HBK had a better career, then fine. I've got no bones there.

Kaladin

XpNXPjw.gif

I'm back from my self imposed 3 month hibernation. This place was getting to me and I was starting to loose site of the prize and turn heel a bit too much there. I'm going to keep it FNP from now on and just share my enjoyment of WWE with everyone and not let the little things get to me. I enjoy this community, and while I know I haven't made friends of everyone here, I hope to wipe the slate clean and declare it is all water under the bridge. This is a new day for me.....I'm back and ready to enjoy some wrasslin and not be that asshole that everyone wants to leave anymore.

And.....to further prove that my hibernation was self imposed:

gK7rNzb.jpg

Needless to say, I'm glad I took that three months away. I had to find my smile again, which I lost somewhere down the line. I'm enjoying WWE on more levels than before and I think you will find that will make me a better community member.

Sokantish

XpNXPjw.gif

I'm back from my self imposed 3 month hibernation. This place was getting to me and I was starting to loose site of the prize and turn heel a bit too much there. I'm going to keep it FNP from now on and just share my enjoyment of WWE with everyone and not let the little things get to me. I enjoy this community, and while I know I haven't made friends of everyone here, I hope to wipe the slate clean and declare it is all water under the bridge. This is a new day for me.....I'm back and ready to enjoy some wrasslin and not be that asshole that everyone wants to leave anymore.

And.....to further prove that my hibernation was self imposed:

gK7rNzb.jpg

Needless to say, I'm glad I took that three months away. I had to find my smile again, which I lost somewhere down the line. I'm enjoying WWE on more levels than before and I think you will find that will make me a better community member.

Welcome back, pal. You were missed!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
UFC Dream match:

It's clobbering time! Best in the world!

versus

It's knuckle up time! I'm in the Zone! Inarticulate yelling!

Top Bottom