• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
I can't see Owens getting it properly yet. Even if he does get the Belt at Survivor Series, whomever wins is going to get cashed in on by Sheamus. Although that possibly means a six-month Sheamus title reign until Wrestlemania. :/

Please no Del Rio vs Sheamus feud.

Look at it this way: Orton's injured, so at least it means we would have someone different for another 100 identical matches in a pointless feud.

This is how we can tell you're still relatively new to the business Menome.
You weren't around for the Forever War.

xmkXt.jpg
]

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
If Roman wins who is he feuding with? All he'll have is Sheamus (lol) and Owens who has beaten Ryback by poking him in the eyes.

I assume the idea was to beat Rollins a bunch of times and then move on to whoever else they had started to build up.

The report just screams classic IWC "everyone must be a heel!"

They could easily push someone to feud with him at this point.

I still say the best route is Reigns winning the title with help from Ambrose and then Reigns visibly ignoring/pushing him away after the match to take the spotlight. Slow heel turn for Reigns ala Bret Hart in 96/97 and Ambrose steps up as top face, leading to Ambrose taking title at WM. Ambrose has Austin-like face potential.

What I think happens: Lesnar returns and wins.

The random bits from Dave in the Observer are always the best:
Speaking of [Sho] Tanaka, if you're wondering how he looks like that year-around, it's because he avoids carbs, which may be great for giving you year-around abs, but is not a fun way to live life.

Fuck yeah, Tenryu's retirement show is going to be live on NJPW World;

YfdyqGa.jpg

Tenryu Project, "REVOLUTION: FINAL", 2015/11/15
Ryogoku Kokugikan

01. Jushin Liger, Ryota Chikuzen, Gurukun Mask, Shigeno Shima & Dragon JOKER vs Onryo, Kuuga, TARU, Minoru Fujita & Yasu Kubota
02. Great Kabuki, KAI & Buki vs Great Kojika, Jun Kasai & Toru Sugiura
03. Shiro Koshinaka & Arashi vs Taiyo Kea & Yuto Aijima
04. Ricky Fuji & Sanshiro Takagi vs Kikutaro & The Winger
05. Meiko Satomura & Tomoko Miyagi vs DASH Chisako & Sendai Sachiko
06. Yoshinari Ogawa & Kendo Kashin vs NOSAWA Rongai & Kenichiro Arai
07. Koki Kitahara, Ryuji Hijikata & Kotaro Nasu vs Katsuhiko Nakajima, Hikaru Sato & Kazuki Hashimoto
08. Riki Choshu & Tomohiro Ishii vs Akitoshi Saito & Ryuichi Kawakami
09. Yoshiaki Fujiwara & Yoshihiro Takayama vs Minoru Suzuki & Kazunari Murakami
10. Suwama & Yuji Okabayashi vs Kazuyuki Fujita & Daisuke Sekimoto
11. Revolution: FINAL - Genichiro Tenryu vs Kazuchika Okada

I'm a little surprised about that given the lack of NJPW support. It's Okada, Ishii, Liger, and that's it. Man, there's a lot of old-ass dudes on this show too. Legends all the same, but, damn.

I'm glad that Tenryu's last match will be one-on-one, unlike guys like Kobashi and Taue who went out with tag matches.

Also, wasn't the preliminary WK10 card supposed to be announced today?

Okada/tanahashi from the dome is a damn good match. Getting hype for 1/4. Heel tana is the best Tana. Love when he goes into Dick mode taunting. Okada.

Also not suprising Mauro and josh are an amazing commentary team

I'm a little surprised about that given the lack of NJPW support. It's Okada, Ishii, Liger, and that's it. Man, there's a lot of old-ass dudes on this show too. Legends all the same, but, damn.

It's a good get for NJPW World, as the show was only available on regular PPV previously and Tenryu's popular enough that they can probably get some new subscribers from it. I'd guess the NJPW support's rather on the light side because Tenryu doesn't have much of a connection to the current roster - surprised Jado & Gedo aren't there though, Tenryu played a big part in their early careers in WAR.

Also, wasn't the preliminary WK10 card supposed to be announced today?

Nah, that's tomorrow (a little over 13 hours from now).

It's a good get for NJPW World, as the show was only available on regular PPV previously and Tenryu's popular enough that they can probably get some new subscribers from it. I'd guess the NJPW support's rather on the light side because Tenryu doesn't have much of a connection to the current roster - surprised Jado & Gedo aren't there though, Tenryu played a big part in their early careers in WAR.

Agreed. Also, no Ultimo Dragon is a big surprise (he was a huge part of WAR), and while it would have been a huge stretch, I would have loved to see Chris Jericho on this show since he spent a long time in WAR.

Savitar

He's putting those educated feet to good use.

Speaking of which:

Former NXT performer Zahra Schreiber defeated a whole team of dudes during her in-ring debut Saturday night in Illinois — and she used the curb stomp to help get the job done!

Zahra stepped into the squared circle for Dreamwave Wrestling … with her team consisting of Arik Cannon, Donovan Danhausen, Nick Brubraker and Ruff Crossing for an elimination match.

Those in attendance tell us Schreiber hit Seth Rollins‘ former finishing move the curb stomp on an opponent shortly before becoming her team’s sole survivor — then won the match via interference.

Zahra Schreiber has been training at the House of Truth since her WWE release … and last month we exclusively reported the 27 year-old is dedicated to proving she’s in it for the long haul.

klonere

Banned
He's putting those educated feet to good use.

Speaking of which:

Former NXT performer Zahra Schreiber defeated a whole team of dudes during her in-ring debut Saturday night in Illinois — and she used the curb stomp to help get the job done!

Zahra stepped into the squared circle for Dreamwave Wrestling … with her team consisting of Arik Cannon, Donovan Danhausen, Nick Brubraker and Ruff Crossing for an elimination match.

Those in attendance tell us Schreiber hit Seth Rollins‘ former finishing move the curb stomp on an opponent shortly before becoming her team’s sole survivor — then won the match via interference.

Zahra Schreiber has been training at the House of Truth since her WWE release … and last month we exclusively reported the 27 year-old is dedicated to proving she’s in it for the long haul.

"She calls it the Gestomp"

I'm off to Manchester for Raw tomorrow. My first wrestling show. What time should I be turning up? The tickets say it starts at 7:30 but would there be a dark match before that?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
GWF tentatively scheduled for tomorrow night at the :15 mark after Raw. If I have this all set up right we can go for an hour with the setup made and see what happens. Universe Mode.

Current roster, and there will be some more coming before we start:

Zach
Bean Breath
Bluekaveli
BronsonLee
Bronx-Man
Dmczaf
FallingEdge
Fox318
Frecklestein
Imbask
Plywood
Verendus
Yeezus Saves

More will make it before the show starts, and in the weeks after.

GWF tentatively scheduled for tomorrow night at the :15 mark after Raw. If I have this all set up right we can go for an hour with the setup made and see what happens. Universe Mode.

Zach
Bean Breath
Bluekaveli
BronsonLee
Bronx-Man
Dmczaf
FallingEdge
Fox318
Frecklestein
Imbask
Plywood
Verendus
Yeezus Saves

giphy.gif

Bronx-Man

Banned

Zach
Bean Breath
Bluekaveli
BronsonLee
Bronx-Man
Dmczaf
FallingEdge
Fox318
Frecklestein
Imbask
Plywood
Verendus
Yeezus Saves

Let's do THIS?

klonere

Banned

Zach
Bean Breath
Bluekaveli
BronsonLee
Bronx-Man
Dmczaf
FallingEdge
Fox318
Frecklestein
Imbask
Plywood
Verendus
Yeezus Saves

euJmKTo.gif

I'm ready for some hot hot GWF action on a Tuesday morning.

Seth is dressed like Tyler Durden

"Seth can't you just wear the nice clothes I got you for the family picture?"
"No mom, I'm wearing my Fight Club clothes. You just don't get me, I can't wait til I'm 18 I'm so out of here"
"Seth don't speak to your mom that way"
"Shut up, Frank. You're not my dad!"

If BronsonLee in GWF isn't based on Torito's body template, we riot.

Too much wrestling with Power Struggle and the 2 Evolve shows this weekend. And I need to finally start BOLA 2015 at some point.

Zach

Zach
Bean Breath
Bluekaveli
BronsonLee
Bronx-Man
Dmczaf
FallingEdge
Fox318
Frecklestein
Imbask
Plywood
Verendus
Yeezus Saves

This is an alphabetical order I can get behind.

Zach
Bean Breath
Bluekaveli
BronsonLee
Bronx-Man
Dmczaf
FallingEdge
Fox318
Frecklestein
Imbask
Plywood
Verendus
Yeezus Saves

I find it unconscionable that the WrassleGAF Hunger Games winner and patriarch of the two-time Avatar Rumble-winning Gallant family is relegated to GWF developmental.

Zach

Two things:

1) I may actually be up and ready/willing/Gable to watch tomorrow night (although I'm still hoping you archive these things).

2) I better not job to my arch-nemesis Verendus.

Top Bottom