• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Natural Born Penalty Killers (NHL 13 EASHL)

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Tonight was just

WmXwE.gif

Red_Man

Sorry about that last game and a half I had people come over, that's why I wasn't talking.

Red_Man

I'm going to be eating and watching some tv but after that I'm down

Where'd you go aces?

Red_Man

Good shit tonight aside from that last game, Viz, Aces, Delyk, and Moop, if we keep playing like this we should be able to get another Elite banner pretty easily.

ggs all

sorry my connection shit the bed that last game... well, actually I just wanted to feel like Moop for one game and randomly disconnected myself from EA servers...

the feeling wasn't as good as I hoped, so just took 2 showers in a row and now I feel clean again :)

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Alright Folks, listen up!

Socreges and myself decided that it would be fun to add a little incentive to win the sought-after virtual Stanley Cup, apart from just fame and glory! Starting this season and retro-active for current league members (that's mainly for you, BigJonsson and Crazed), winners of the Stanley Cup in the NHL 13 GM Connected league will receive a FREE STEAM GAME as a reward! Prizes will vary depending on what's available at the time of winning, but I guarantee it won't be disappointing! The winner will get a choice between 2, 3 games to pick as well, again, all depending upon availability.

Bottom line: Get the Cup, Get Games. Enjoy!

New (or returning) members are more than welcome, signups, trash talk and trade negotiations can be found over here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=486538

Myself and Aces are down for games whenever

Listen champ, get this "on-topic" talk outta here.

Ur shitting up our thread to the point I can't read all the random creepy advertising to join completely unrelated contests coming in here lately

I might miss some offer that is too enticing to pass up from one of GAFs sugar daddies so knock it the fuck off with ur trolling

Milly79

Ur shitting up our thread to the point I can't read all the random creepy advertising to join completely unrelated contests coming in here lately

I might miss some offer that is too enticing to pass up from one of GAFs sugar daddies so knock it the fuck off with ur trolling

:lol

Red_Man

So does that mean you're playing?

Milly79

So, um. Awful night tonight (IMO).

Aces, you really need to work on positioning. You hardly stick to the right side of the ice, and in return you end up in the way of the other forwards. I'm not sure if its because you're always on Skype or what, but if you're gonna play please dedicate the time to actually play.

Also, the forcing shit has to stop. It's been a consistent thing as long as I remember. This game is mostly about patience this year. We aren't very patient. I'd also like to point out if you have a forward trailing you, please drop it back if the other forward is not open. It opens up more opportunities rather than trying to do it yourself or force it.

Red_Man

One thing is we always need a guy on the right side Aces so if you go into the slot or behind the net I'll move to the right boards to give you an out and you need to do the same for me, also it would be nice for people to say where they're going so we can adjust on the fly. Makes it difficult to cycle with robo cpu's too.

Red_Man

It'll be nice to work out the kinks before playoffs start. People going to be on tonight? And you have any idea of what the playoff roster looks like Viz? I imagine it's Myself, Milly, Aces, you and Delryk.

Milly79

Could possibly be Moop, but I doubt it. I played a lot when he wasn't on or 2 weeks and I doubt he played enough in the past 3-4 days to catch me. Depending on the day you plan on playing, I may not be able to make it. I'd assume the playoffs start next week sometime? My PC is coming and I will be taking time off Xbox to put it together/set up/Swtor. Lol.

It'll be nice to work out the kinks before playoffs start. People going to be on tonight? And you have any idea of what the playoff roster looks like Viz? I imagine it's Myself, Milly, Aces, you and Delryk.

ill tally it up when I get from work and eat

I'm considering sitting and letting Milly play D, I really don't have any enthusiasm to play NHL right now

Red_Man

We have an active team besides your D slot.

By active I mean people playing every night, if Milly wants to play D then Moop can slot in but I don't think he's played enough otherwise. I could be wrong.

Delryk

Could possibly be Moop, but I doubt it. I played a lot when he wasn't on or 2 weeks and I doubt he played enough in the past 3-4 days to catch me. Depending on the day you plan on playing, I may not be able to make it. I'd assume the playoffs start next week sometime? My PC is coming and I will be taking time off Xbox to put it together/set up/Swtor. Lol.

Is swtor free now? I'll go back.. Lol

New pc already? Daamn lol

Top Bottom