• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Natural Born Penalty Killers (NHL 13 EASHL)

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I played last night??? Holy shit. Where was I.... Lol
I'm just so used to typing it, it's become natural now.
Legit is a big idiot.
7u50N.gif

Stat!

Anyone up for some games right now?

I'm one away from Legend card. Excited since I know I'll unlock a lot of boosts too.

Heard that's gonna be the bomb.

you have no idea...

74-113-055-02.jpg

ND2 is that real shit that my hood is eagerly anticipating. This ain't some weak ass Call of Duty ripoff where dudes run around in robot suits and shoot laser guns at each other. You sheep of the mainstream can eat that generic shit right up, no thank you.

I'm a sophisticated worldly man from the hood who is a trendsetter and my ear is to the ground, and the streets are confirming my suspicions that this is the next big thing. What yall know about Dora the Muthafucking Explorer and Team Umizoomi??? I'm buying 3 copies, 1 for the car... 1 for the crib, and 1 you keep in classic cuz it's a classic bastards!

So you're gonna get together with your gangbangers and skeet-bop around?

and here I thought you were just unintelligent scum of the earth from below the Mason-Dixon Line... good job of figuring that out all by yourself, son

Wtf is ND2 and why aren't you going to play halo 4 old man

and I was right about Canadians extra healthy, yet dumb as bricks of ice. ND2 is Nickelodeon Dance 2... of course!

ggs tonight to Swim, Legit, Aces, Milly, Schuey and Delryk

we cleaned house and got the club off to a nice November start until we ran into that team that completely shut us down

Red_Man

Good work tonight, tore through every team except 1 or 2 and Aces got some goal records.

The team that shut us down is currently 12-0

Stat!

Good couple games Moop/Vis except for the last one. I apologize for not being able to use my mic.

If anyone is up for games at 11 EST (or now), I'll be on.

Good couple games Moop/Vis except for the last one. I apologize for not being able to use my mic.

If anyone is up for games at 11 EST (or now), I'll be on.

ggs Aces, Moop and Delryk

we played pretty well until that last game where we ran into some pretty decent players who knew how to cheese well. My bad for letting up a breakaway or 2 that cost us goals in that game as they were pros at cherrypicking and quick transition off turnovers

Red_Man

Going to use this thread as our mini EASHL-Halo correspondence thread, ggs tonight Viz, Milly, Aces, and Rev. If we could all get on tomorrow that would be awesome. Sorry about that random dude in the party if he was too loud, I've played with him for a while and he can get pretty intense.

Stat!

Going to use this thread as our mini EASHL-Halo correspondence thread, ggs tonight Viz, Milly, Aces, and Rev. If we could all get on tomorrow that would be awesome. Sorry about that random dude in the party if he was too loud, I've played with him for a while and he can get pretty intense.

SGT was hilarious. That 4 vs 5 CTF game was intense as hell. I can't believe we won that. It was a lot of fun. Had a lot of fun last night.

Milly79

I may be available later on tonight. Like 11est and after.

I really do wanna get back in the groove of playing, but it seems Legit killed it. :lol

I may be available later on tonight. Like 11est and after.

I really do wanna get back in the groove of playing, but it seems Legit killed it. :lol

people are "playing", we are playing Halo...

why would you waste your time with a game that simulates a sport that doesn't even play actual games anymore, bro???!!!

I might be around if I don't go see Skyfall

Top Bottom