• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

Perkins was surprisingly effective when he was getting into the post. Big men are still going to be GS' bugaboo.

Either way, Curry is on fire.

tm24

Seeing AD get a rebound, dribble to the paint and set up his pg for a three in less than 7 seconds is scary

My Cavs suck (for now). Was great seeing Mo out there reckin shit and Love hitting big shots. Hopefully we'll get the rust off before mid season this year. zzzzz

My Cavs suck (for now). Was great seeing Mo out there reckin shit and Love hitting big shots. Hopefully we'll get the rust off before mid season this year. zzzzz

I won't bring up your pre-game quote, not my style but yeah, Mo is dangerous and was the scariest guy on the court for me.

That pickup was borderline illegal.

That's why the cavs almost won , Thompson x Mozgawd got infinite rebounds
Bogot is meh , no true center
Any team that can get into the paint and slow down the pace will give them a run for their money. Still think the Spurs can exploit that best, especially with Aldridge and West, but they have a lot to prove, and this is the first day of the regular season.

Now GS is playing a bit sloppy. Letting Pelicans hang around.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Watching the Cavs go up against what looked like a pretty mediocre and lethargic Bulls team was hard to stomach. I realize Kyrie is out, but man...they should've gotten rid of so much of that team it's not even funny. The amount of money they're paying out for that is unreal.

Fjordson

Solid win to open the season. Though no one really looked impressive outside of Steph (yikes @ Klay's 7 turnovers). Except for maybe Draymond on defense.

I'm legit curious about the Celtics tomorrow. They could be this years Atlanta and be a regular season juggernaut, or they could be the same as last year, a 7th or 8th pick that gets swept, or they could also blow the fuck up and lose the playoffs altogether.

I give the three possibilites the same chance of happening right now.

J2 Cool

Im not sure if Im ready for a post-hyper athletic Lebron. Blocked by Pau and outjumped/outhustled by Butler. Lebron only cares about postseason, but it's really weird to see him w back issues.

Pachimari

I missed the games. I fell asleep.

Oh man is the NBA gonna be tough to follow but I'm gonna try hard. :(

Wait, I see the Bulls played yesterday and now they are gonna play against the Nets again today? They don't play one game a week?

Cheebo

Banned
I missed the games. I fell asleep.

Oh man is the NBA gonna be tough to follow but I'm gonna try hard. :(

Wait, I see the Bulls played yesterday and now they are gonna play against the Nets again today? They don't play one game a week?

82 games a season with seasons starting late October and ending early April. They play multiple games a week, including some back to back games.

Pachimari

So there's like no basketball for half a year between April and October, really? That must be such an insanely hard wait.

If I buy the NBA membership can I watch the games after they have aired? As I probably won't be awake at 3 in the night.

Cheebo

Banned
So there's like no basketball for half a year between April and October, really? That must be such an insanely hard wait.

If I buy the NBA membership can I watch the games after they have aired? As I probably won't be awake at 3 in the night.
Nope! April is just the end of the 82 game regular season. Playoffs start after that and lasts into June.

After that is the NBA draft. Then summer league to watch the new rookies play. Then free agency. Then pre-season games.

NBA is essentially a 11 month sport these days.

Pachimari

Oh I see. Interesting.

I have started reading about the basic rules of the game and checking out videos from the links shared to me earlier. Also reading up on LA Lakers.

All of this is very interesting.

Yeah Pau's block on Lebron was intense. Two years ago Lebron probably punches that on him.

Never though I would see the day where Pau and Bron both jump at the same time and Pau gets as much elevation as Bron.
mjlol.png

fertygo

League pass currently offering trial for a week, try it.

And yes, you can..

Pachimari

Blah, seems like I won't be able to do the free trial of the NBA League Pass:

*** PLEASE NOTE *** There was an error processing payment using the payment option you supplied. If paying by PayPal, please try again at a later time. If paying by credit card, please check that the billing address you entered matches the address on your credit card account or use a different credit card and try again. If you need further help with your purchase, please contact customer support.

I have never had a problem using my credit card anywhere online before.

[edit]
Talked with support, it's probably because I didn't have $1 on my account. Gonna try again.

It works now, yes! First time trying out NBA League Pass.

Glad to see the dubs pull that lead ahead in the third. Curry looking great. Sad to see AD do so poorly in the opener. I genuinely like him as a player and wish the Pelicans had put up more of a fight in the second half. Oh well, I really shouldn't complain about the win. Pelicans only had 9 man rotation due to injury?

Top Bottom