• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

AcridMeat

Banned
Offense is flowing like crazy these last few minutes - haha as I type this they show it's 19-0 the last 4:30.

OMG CURRY!

YES BABY

e: THOMPSON! He's feeling it.

AcridMeat

Banned
I've noticed Festus is going up confidently in the post much more this road trip. He's starting to have a money hook shot. That could be huge if it develops further.

edit: That put back, there's so much confidence surging in everyone's game right now.

Fjordson

Festus' putbacks are awesome. Warriors have jumped into the top 5 this year in offensive rebound rate, I'd guess thanks in large part to Festus.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
I turn on the Blazer game, and goddamn.. Lillard get's nailed by Thompson and no foul... LeBron lowers his shoulder and runs over Plumlee and get's a foul on Plumlee.

That's some BS.

AcridMeat

Banned
WHOAAAA Thompson is feeling it man, already has 6 from deep.

What did they say? 5th or 6th game with 70 points in the first half this season? That's filthy.

edit: 7 for Thompson, goht DAM

8 baby!!!

neptunes

Save us POP
y7KDXwY.png

AcridMeat

Banned
Agreed. Keep feeding him! It's a crime that neither Splash Bro owns the single game record for made 3's.
Yeah I had to check again once he hit 8, he had 11 in January but the record is still 12. I remember when Donyell Marshall tied it with the Raptors.

edit: These alley-oops are ridiculous. That last one was just crazy.

OMFG. Klay Thompson.

I will congratulate the Warriors team itself and the good fans, but since Kobe's record will be beaten, I will pretty much shit on any of the fans who are gloating about beating a Laker record. Fuck those guys.

AcridMeat

Banned
I will congratulate the Warriors team itself and the good fans, but since Kobe's record will be beaten, I will pretty much shit on any of the fans who are gloating about beating a Laker record. Fuck those guys.
...what?

Draymond has not had a good game. He's turned the ball over a lot and had some questionable decisions.

Cheebo

Banned
Seeing how Pacers are failing badly to end the streak I am looking ahead at their schedule.

Their next 5 games are:
Away: Celtics
Away: Bucks
Home: Suns
Home: Bucks
Home: Jazz

They could very realitically win all 5 of these and enter their Christmas Day game against the Cavs at 28-0.

Top Bottom