• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

So many bad mental mistakes from GS tonight. Thomas had Green on him to tie the game because Ezeli was standing by the bench for some reason and made everyone scramble to match up as Boston inbounded the ball. So so stupid.

This is the 1st game I've watched this year, and I'm not sure if this Warriors team is championship material tbh. Don't get the hype. This Curry guy can't even make 2 point shots. What a bum.

Messi

This is the 1st game I've watched this year, and I'm not sure if this Warriors team is championship material tbh. Don't get the hype. This Curry guy can't even make 2 point shots. What a bum.

giphy.gif

Since you don't know, they are missing two starters. Both closers.

Those big guys you see playing for Golden State trying to finish the game? They wouldn't be in if Harrison and Klay didn't have sprained ankles.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Isaiah has choked quite a bit this evening

spyder_ur

So is there a particular reason why Brad Stevens keeps refusing to call timeouts to actually draw something up on these final possessions?

Calling TOs gives the defense a chance to set their D and more importantly, substitute. It's a recurring debate in that situation. I didn't hate either of the looks. The last one was a good shot. First was supremely defended.

Top Bottom