• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

DAngelo dropping 22/5/5 on 50% shooting is very nice...Byron is still an idiot but moving him to the bench might actually have been the best thing for his development.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Games like this make me realize how much I truly hate the Spurs. Classy organization my fucking ass. Fuck Bruce Bowen.

YCtxy3M.png

On a different note, LOL at the fat angry sideline guy's reaction to Curry's 3 at the end of regulation:

iKLM9Ii.gif

He knew it was going in right when he saw Curry got open and just sat down and started slamming that paper roll, lol.

Edwardo

Damn, I'm still bummed about the game last night. The warriors kept giving the Celtics so many chances to pull ahead and win.

I'm glad the W's escaped with the win last night ...also props to the Boston crowd last night. Celtics home crowd was crazy loud last night.

On a different note, LOL at the fat angry sideline guy's reaction to Curry's 3 at the end of regulation:

iKLM9Ii.gif

He knew it was going in right when he saw Curry got open and just sat down and started slamming that paper roll, lol.
Hilarious. But he looks like he's part of the C's staff. Maybe he was more mad knowing it was the elevator doors play and the defense failed to stop it. Curry making the shot just pushed him over the edge.

Tonight's game seems to be the most crucial one in deciding whether the Dubs break the Lakers win streak. Warriors injured and depleted and playing the second game of a back-to-back that ended with 2OT the night before. Also the final game of a long 7-game road trip. If they can make it through tonight, they get several days off and a long home stand. Of course they can lose any of those games, but this game seems to have the highest chance of ending the streak.

beat

If Klay's legit good to go, then that adds defense, spacing, and he's fresh from not playing yesterday. If he's not, or held out entirely, then yeah, very very high potential for a loss.

I wish I could ball, tore both my knees up badly. Before I messed them up I used to get 4 inches off the ground.....

Yeah, I have to take care of myself more...I want to be more active as I get older. But Basketball certainly helps you get into shape. I just went off; played for four fucking hours, almost.

Yeah, I have to take care of myself more...I want to be more active as I get older. But Basketball certainly helps you get into shape. I just went off; played for four fucking hours, almost.

You can play basketball to get into shape when you're young. Once you get older, you have to get into shape to play basketball.

phanphare

Banned
good win for the celtics though, we played like shit in the 3rd quarter which is really why we lost. it just sucks to lose with a blatant no call like that being down 1 point at the time.

Fjordson

Jason Thompson playing in a 3 point game. Walton searching deep with the bench.

Smh. Carter-Williams is an absolute bum and he's making every bullshit shot he throws up right now.

Fjordson

Need to keep it relatively close somehow for another few minutes before Steph and Draymond come back in. Truly a terrible lineup for GSW though.

Top Bottom