• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

Rockets better win tonight

Also, Wizards better win tonight too. 6th seeeeeedddddddd

Fuck it. Hope the Suns win too. 5th seeeeedddddddddd

Double fuck it. Go PISTONS!

geestack

Good for Bill Kennedy. I'll be very disappointed in Rondo if he knew that Kennedy was gay before saying what he did.

it's likely, considering that doc rivers also used the same slur against bill kennedy:

http://deadspin.com/nba-ref-bill-kennedy-announces-hes-gay-days-after-rajo-1747937581

according to tim donaghy (dubious source, yes), it was an open secret that Kennedy was gay and doc called him the f-word. not that i needed anymore reasons to hate the clippers and doc, but there you go

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
Bulls doing the same shit they did last year, playing to the level of their competition. Let's hope Dunleavy gets back soon or they need to make a trade. This team is just built weird.

Aldridge is starting to get his bearing in this offense, and the 3-pointers are starting to come back for the team. I know it's against the Jazz on a tough back-to-back, but if Green can actually makes shots again I think the Spurs offense will be alright.

What did I say the other day?

Mark my words. Spurs getting the number 1 seed in the West
I'm still cautious. Need to see them play with a bit more offensive consistency. They're getting there, but still need some work.

B.O.O.M

As a Blazer fan I'm honestly extremely happy so far about this season. VERY young team with lots of changes to the core over the off season but still play a fun brand of BB while actually getting a decent amount of wins.

As a Blazer fan I'm honestly extremely happy so far about this season. VERY young team with lots of changes to the core over the off season but still play a fun brand of BB while actually getting a decent amount of wins.

I think the team is nuch funner to watch without having to go through Aldridge all the time. They make a lot of mistakes but they are developing fast. So far this season i'll be yelling at the TV thinking someone is trash like Henderson and then BAM he saves the day! No one is shy about passing either.

Was reading ESPN and apparently after last night's game the Spurs are ahead of the Warriors in point differential. This is crazy when you consider how little the Spurs have utilized the 3-point shot so far this season.

Was reading ESPN and apparently after last night's game the Spurs are ahead of the Warriors in point differential. This is crazy when you consider how little the Spurs have utilized the 3-point shot so far this season.

Warriors have been playing in a lot of close games in the high 100's.

And now it's rumored that Dwight is unhappy in Houston...

This season sucks.
Still going watch every game because I'm a FUCKING masochist

And now it's rumored that Dwight is unhappy in Houston...

Poor Houston has been infected...
ththnobitchassness.gif~c200

Kobe is playing like he wants a 60+ game before he calls it in. I think he has one of those games in him, but the bad part is he basically has to heat check the whole game so he doesn't miss the opportunity.

AcridMeat

Banned
What the heck happened with that? Seems like he's been gone for quite a damn while now.
They pricked his spinal cord which caused fluid to leak, which is poisonous to the rest of the body (why he had headaches forever), but they took a month to figure out that's what happened. He had a second back surgery to fix it and he's recovering from that.

He basically said he's ready when he's ready, and doesn't want to let the team down. I mean, he said last month he was working out again, so maybe it's the headaches that haven't gone away yet? Frustrating because I bet he would be able to get Jason Thompson better involved in the team than he has been so far, just like Speights last season.

Fjordson

Yeah, headaches and fatigue have been the main things that have lingered apparently. He actually does come to home games and most practices, but it sounds like he needs to be sure about all the travel for away games before he can come back fully.

Fjordson

Man Dwight really ain't got the juice anymore it seems. Getting dominated by Cousins right now.

Edit: Drake sitting court side with Vivek lol

Fjordson

Goddamn, Harden doesn't even look at the basket at this point. Came down at the fast break, barely jumped, and just threw it off the backboard looking for a foul. Crazy. Wasn't even close to a foul so it was a 4 on 5 for Sacramento going the other way lol.

LAKERS!!!!!!!!

Also, Kobe is ballin' tonight....just like yesterday.

If the Rockets implode, can we have James Harden? I will flip if an Arizona State player plays for the Lakers...just don't coach us if right now is an indication.

Top Bottom