• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

I posted this elsewhere, but what do you folks think?

I'm just spitballing, and I know next to nothing about basketball plays, but what if we keep them separate for a majority of the game? That way both could contribute equally in their own ways rather than competing and waving one another off.
Starting lineup would be: Bev / Harden / Ariza / Capela / Howard
After the start; it could be:
Harden with Pat Bev, Capela, D-Mo, and Brewer
Howard with Ty, Jones, Thorton, and Ariza
That way, you balance things out, right? Ty could use his assist powers to their max, and Ariza and Thorton could provide 3's. Meanwhile, Howard gets his in post-ups (if effective) or PnR's.
On the other side, you'd have Harden running the offense with Bev (which has been the most effective), D-Mo and Capela as second scoring options.
Maybe they've tried this before, maybe not, but in my mind, this seems like a great way to balance our stars. Idk.

“I first of all felt bad for Chris because he’s a friend, and I felt bad for him because he didn’t reach a Conference Finals yet and he’s like 31,” Parker said of Paul, who is actually 30 years old, after the Spurs practiced Thursday. “He’s getting close to the end of his career, so I felt very bad for him.” Parker said he was stunned by the Clippers’ collapse. “It was unbelievable to be honest with you,” Parker said. “I don’t know what happened. The Clippers, they had it. But sometimes that’s the beauty of the NBA, it can go fast.”

Tony Parker on Clips collapse and CP3 never making it to WCF.

I posted this elsewhere, but what do you folks think?

I'm just spitballing, and I know next to nothing about basketball plays, but what if we keep them separate for a majority of the game? That way both could contribute equally in their own ways rather than competing and waving one another off.
Starting lineup would be: Bev / Harden / Ariza / Capela / Howard
After the start; it could be:
Harden with Pat Bev, Capela, D-Mo, and Brewer
Howard with Ty, Jones, Thorton, and Ariza
That way, you balance things out, right? Ty could use his assist powers to their max, and Ariza and Thorton could provide 3's. Meanwhile, Howard gets his in post-ups (if effective) or PnR's.
On the other side, you'd have Harden running the offense with Bev (which has been the most effective), D-Mo and Capela as second scoring options.
Maybe they've tried this before, maybe not, but in my mind, this seems like a great way to balance our stars. Idk.

Ty Lawson is a star? Whatever happened to Harden saying how committed he was to learning how to play off ball? Did that ever happen?

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
No Mo, Shumpert, Kyrie for the Cavs tonight v FThunder.
wLIUioE.jpg

phanphare

Banned
I love Biyombo

hell of a game by Jeremy Lin and Kemba Walker, they combined for over 60 points. Lin was 3 points away from tying his career high of 38.

we need Batum back though, the offense just runs better when he's on the floor even if he's not scoring

I love Biyombo

hell of a game by Jeremy Lin and Kemba Walker, they combined for over 60 points. Lin was 3 points away from tying his career high of 38.

we need Batum back though, the offense just runs better when he's on the floor even if he's not scoring

Believe he got 38 twice too.

shwimpy

These Laker kids are brutal to watch on offense... against one of the worst if not worst defensive teams in the league too.

Fjordson

What does that mean exactly? Just curious.
Warriors are favored by 19.5 points. Meaning, if you're betting, you only win betting on the Warriors if they win by 20 or more. They're basically giving the Bucks 19.5.

So if you bet the Bucks and they only lose by 18 you win.

edit: beaten by Tom

Top Bottom