• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

h1nch

This is the best defense I've seen Houston play all year. Ariza flat out didn't let Kawhi get the ball for an entire possession even though the Spurs kept trying.

Line_HTX

This Clippers Lakers game is getting ugly real quick.

Hats off to the final Christmas game for Kobe.

Seeing these old Kobe footage is just so surreal.

Hey guys, maybe the Cavs just aren't good enough?

I think they're a good team. GS and the Spurs (tonight notwithstanding) are biblical. Keep in mind that they do start J.R fucking Smith, so there's very much a ceiling on where they can go.

What I do absolutely love is Lebron's "omfg I'm exhausted" brand of Manning Face when they lose:

Og5DQOW.jpg

I mean, I'm frequently surprised Ben Roethlisberger still doesn't pull that move.

AcridMeat

Banned
Warriors Cavs was an uggo game. Reminiscent of a lot of the finals games last season. The difference was seeing how much more improved on offense Green is, although if Warriors didn't have Livingston they were screwed.

Going to the Cavs Blazers tonight, was a surprise Christmas gift. Hopefully Lillard is actually back or it's going to be a shit show.

Can't believe this Rockets team beat the Spurs. Can't believe they are one of the six losses this Spurs team has. Can't believe it at all. It was a pretty thrilling game. Excellent defense. Gotta keep it rolling though. Shock the world. Hope they win tonight.

Top Bottom