• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

Two Words

haha wtf? Are you being serious? a 10 game sample? His career numbers are so lousy. He takes 14 shots to make 15 points per 36 minutes. He averages less than 1 steal a game per 36 minutes, he averages 1 block a season for his career. His shooting numbers are average at the very best, shooting a career 42% from the field, 35% from 3, and 79% from the line. Hes not a "pretty good" player. JJ had a good run in the playoffs the year they won, but outside of that, the guy is beyond mediocre. He cashed in on his hot streak in the playoffs and was an absolute dumpster fire for the timberwolves. There are so many backup PGs in the league I would take over that guy. If that's who you value as a good player, your views on what makes a basketball player good are broken.

Eh. He's got some pros and cons. I've always felt like there's been games where Dallas were really able to exploit him and other games where he was a serious liability.

3 wins in a row. 3 in a fucking row, are you kidding me Lakers?

This stupid stretch is going to ruin the entire season. I don't know wtf these idiots are doing. Mitch needs to lay down the law.

We're five fucking games behind the Sixers now.

Two Words

This stupid stretch is going to ruin the entire season. I don't know wtf these idiots are doing. Mitch needs to lay down the law.

The Sixers are the Warriors of tanking right now, man. You just gotta hope you can at least be the Spurs or Cavs of tanking.

THey need to be shopping Lou Williams, Nick Young and Roy Hibbert for like 2022 2nd round picks. I'm not even joking.

There is only one to blame

Nick Young credits Lakers winning partly to Kanye West shouting him out on "Facts." Young: "That's our anthem before the game."

Fjordson

tv35nupurvep3djrarwh.gif
This got me pretty good lmao

Cheddahz

Banned
Elton Brand signs with the 76ers, making him the only player over the age the age of 30 on the team and now the undisputed team leader (sorry Kendall Marshall)

Would that mean no more Shaq?

Please tell me Shaq would be gone.
I'm probably one of the few here who likes Shaq in ITNBA. Analysis most of times isn't on the level of Kenny's or Chucks but he does gullible stuff that only he can pull off. Kobe seems an all business kind of guy though.

Elton Brand signs with the 76ers, making him the only player over the age the age of 30 on the team and now the undisputed team leader (sorry Kendall Marshall)

Wow. Elton Brand still in the league.. I thought he was in China or Philippines playing ball.

And here's great read he wrote about his return.
The truth is, my decision to return to the NBA isn’t about money, and it isn’t about rings. It isn’t even about me, really, although every athlete would like to go out on his or her own terms. It’s about repaying what’s owed, about making sure that the young men who follow in my footsteps get what they’re entitled to (and what I haven’t always given them).
It’s not so much that I failed the guys I was tasked with mentoring over the years; it’s that I barely even tried. I never took the time to share the legendary Kareem Abdul-Jabbar’s writing with them. I never sincerely answered their questions about what David West was trying to warn them about during NBPA meetings. I didn’t tell them why they should be reading Etan Thomas’ essays.
I was simply too busy following the NBA blueprint that had been engrained in me from the beginning: Play well, keep your head down, offend as few people as possible, and get paid

ViciousDS

Banned
D-Rose's MRI was clean and he practiced, no word on whether he's playing tomorrow.

yes, just seems hes overworked....its the longest period the dude has played normally in what...3 years lol. Hoiberg isn't stupid and doesn't run him down like Thibs would. It's the best thing about Hoiberg.....tbh, we probably would have seen maybe 3 minutes of playing time for Bobby Portis even with Noah out because Thibs would be playing Gasol like 40 minutes a fricken game.

Jonathon Simmons is balling against the Bucks right now. Man, this guy is going to be really good if the Spurs continue to develop him.

with Mozgov apparently regressing into a trash heap and Thompson being undersized as hell, I'm surprised the D isn't even worse

Well, I know Mozgov came into the season with an injury that worried him. He hasn't talked about it since, but it's obviously still an issue. Although he's getting some playing time late now.

Nice to see Kyrie taking over late, boy have we missed him.

ViciousDS

Banned
not going to lie......Paul George is fast as fuck.....watch that guy move off the ball is scary. Monta Ellis also awkwardly fits in with Indiana and seems to work well with someone who can move as fast as he can lol.

ViciousDS

Banned
this pacers and heat game started off really bad.....fouls everywhere 33% shooting. Second half has been soooooo much better and more fun. Good game now.

Messi

This Rockets team has bad mojo. This is terrible. Down by 10 against a jazz team missing 4 players. What a shit season so far after how fun last year was. Players need to grow a spine and fix this shit.

Top Bottom