• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

Bismack Biyombo is going to be a Fan Favourite in Toronto

The people love the guy. The dude works hard every shift.

Probably the best Pickup this season along with Cory Joseph

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Wonder how long Chicago is going to keep up the charade with Rose. They are simply a better team when hes not playing and the refusal to admit this is hurting their team. Not sure what the end game is here, keep praying his knees somehow recover over night? Nobody is going to trade for him.

Sandfox

Russell didn't shoot well tonight but he definitely sparked the Lakers pulling away like they did and got the crowd excited.

Jarate

Banned
Screw you Lakers, ya'll just got out tanked

Russell didn't shoot well tonight but he definitely sparked the Lakers pulling away like they did and got the crowd excited.

I think it has more to do with the fact the Sixer's guards only hit like 6 shots

The Sixer's also are like 3-20 from 3, and they've had open looks tonight

Julius Randle and Lou Williams got you guys goibg

Sandfox

Screw you Lakers, ya'll just got out tanked

I think it has more to do with the fact the Sixer's guards only hit like 6 shots

The Sixer's also are like 3-20 from 3, and they've had open looks tonight

Julius Randle and Lou Williams got you guys goibg
The Lakers shot it just as poorly overall tonight. Ranlde and Lou were the ones who put the points up, but I credit Russell as the catalyst. Overall he struggled tonight though.
Giving you guys a win also helps the draft pick you guys might owe us

Its a win win with a loss

Assuming the Lakers are capable of passing a team like the Nets.

Wonder how long Chicago is going to keep up the charade with Rose. They are simply a better team when hes not playing and the refusal to admit this is hurting their team. Not sure what the end game is here, keep praying his knees somehow recover over night? Nobody is going to trade for him.

Stupidest shit I have read in a while.

Without him, the furthest they have gone in the playoffs is the second round.

The team still has lulls in scoring and need all the firepower they can get.

Plus, no one runs the pick and roll better on the team with Gasol.

(his knees are fine)

He's a double double machine on a team with a winning record. And a steal at like $5mln a year. Go Bismack!!!

Joseph too - great long term play, 3 years from now he can take the PG reigns from Lowry (hopefully). For now, he's quite the defensive spark!

Raps looking solid. Not stellar yet though.

He's a double double machine on a team with a winning record. And a steal at like $5mln a year. Go Bismack!!!

Joseph too - great long term play, 3 years from now he can take the PG reigns from Lowry (hopefully). For now, he's quite the defensive spark!

Raps looking solid. Not stellar yet though.

Derozan has been Excellent too. I'm quite happy with the Raptors so far this year

phanphare

Banned

loved biz when he was in Charlotte. the dude just hustles. pretty sure I've seen him get a double double with blocks and rebounds

REF JOEY CRAWFORD TO RETIRE AFTER SEASON
Crawford, the intense NBA referee, says that his 39th season in the NBA will be his last. "Its been so good that I want to go out on a high note," Crawford told the Delaware County Times. "I dont want to go out on a low note."

Will miss the random ejections.

why.png
why.png
why.png

https://vine.co/v/ibAKwAmMgM6

Fjordson

Curse of the Ankles returnign?
It really is his leg apparently. Some sort of bruise with swelling that was causing him issues last week that got hit again tonight.

Worrisome that it was re-injured, though. And before last week he had a sore calf on the other leg.

Edit: Denver has the lead down to 8 from like 28. All up to Draymond and Klay now.

Fjordson

Reporter on Twitter saying Faried is still being tended to near Denver's bench. Hope he's okay.

Nice win for the Dubs, but could be in trouble if Curry is hurt.

Edit: Faried leaving on a stretcher in a brace. Jeez.

AcridMeat

Banned
Ugly ass game. I'm pissed with Bogut, he's really becoming dirtier/cheaper by the game. Too lazy to contest so he just shoves/pulls people. Really shitty about Faried I hope he recovers okay.

Not a fan of how sloppy that 4th was.

Fjordson

I'm so glad no one came at Draymond with a full max this summer. The 82 mill over 5 years is looking amazing now.

Of course we're about to eat some real shit if we want to keep Barnes and Ezeli this summer, but oh well.

ViciousDS

Banned
Rose is getting an MRI done on his right knee.......for fucks sakes. He really is cursed. Right as he was clicking and doing halfway good here we go again. This rollercoaster won't stop until he's not playing basketball anymore.

xHiryu

He had an MRI on his Hamstring I've heard and hes recovering well. He'll be fine, but probably will miss a couple of games.

Top Bottom