• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

Silkworm

They are still playing like crap. Only thing that saved them was the 1st quarter. They played like trash and the Nets couldn't throw a 3 in the ocean.

Well they held on and won. Glad to see a Celtics victory and a Nets loss to help improve the Celtics lottery pick from the Nets. Another win-win situation (though the C's should have beaten the Nets this past Saturday so it's really all just a wash... bah).

Zack Randolph coming off the bench now, how long has this been going on?

Even Memphis folded to small ball philosophy, Dave Joerger trying to show he can coach different ways and save his job

10518294_524022027779696_2120866447_n.jpg

ViciousDS

Banned
Taj is so much better standing next to gasol. Gasol also plays better now as a center due to his age.

Really, really dig the starting lineup of Rose, Butler, Mirotic, Gibson and Gasol.

Still want to see how mike dunleavy fits in......dude hasn't played a single game this season with Hoiberg and is a great Vet on the floor.

ViciousDS

Banned
damn it...........Derrick is starting to shoot a ton of 3's/long 2's again. Why does he do this every time he gets an MRI done to his knee?

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
damn it...........Derrick is starting to shoot a ton of 3's/long 2's again. Why does he do this every time he gets an MRI done to his knee?

He probably had the best move the basket all year right after you posted that lol. I know what you mean though, injuries really go to his head. Such a contrast to a guy like Westbrook who doesn't seem to give a fuck despite multiple knee surgeries and orbital fracture.

Can't blame him tho, I had knee surgeries and that shit fucks you up bad.

I thought Kerr was back on the bench? Haven't caught a game since the holidays due to school work but I saw Walton did the pre-game interview.

Top Bottom