• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

Silkworm

Celtics lost this game in the 4th quarter. They had been leading the Pistons most of the game but the wheels came off once the 4th quarter started and they never recovered. Missed opportunity to get a win. All around bad loss. *sigh* Looking at their schedule, I wouldn't be surprised if they lose the next three road games at the Bulls, at the Grizzlies, and at the Knicks. Then of course they come home and play the Pacers. Time to go on a 0-5 run! :p

I was a little afraid the Spurs bench wouldn't be as good this year. I'm happy to have been proven wrong so far.
I've been saying it this past month, but Simmons and West are fitting in extremely well. The only one I'm still not sold on is Anderson. He just makes some dumb plays and doesn't hit his free throws, but he has his moments.

Javale McGee had 4 blocks tonight, and some of em were pretty impressive. He also had a double double last night.
ld.png

spyder_ur

I was at the Celtics game yesterday. Immensely frustrating game. They played spectacularly in spurts but they're nowhere near consistent enough right now to close games out. Also, they're getting murdered by mediocre NBA guards in this most recent stretch (Clarkson, Swaggy P., Caldwell-Pope). I think they're missing Bradley alot right now.

Also: Andre Drummond in person. Oh boy. What a beast.

I just don't see what a lot of Celtics fans see in him. I think my dog is a better shooter than him.

Smart was actually a pretty good shooter last year, especially amongst rookies and surprisingly given that was his major critique coming out of college.

I don't know where I stand on him though. It's weird, he is so explosive around the court except with the ball in his hands, it seems. Plus he has to get more consistent. I'm a bit worried; it feels like this is slipping into a throw-away year for him, and that's disappointing.

I love so much about his game - his hustle, versatility, incredible defense, knack for sneaky big plays - but unless he can develop a bunch more and prove more consistent at the NBA level the Celtics are going to really have to reexamine what they have in him and what that means for the roster moving forward. The nagging injuries bother me too - it seems like he gets nicked up and all the sudden he's gone for 3 weeks.

He did start to ramp up around this time last season, so I'm hoping we see something out of him in the next several games.

Cheebo

Banned
Wonder if 7th's high enough to get KLove in the game this year. :p
Fan votes only pick the starters which as of now would be:

East:
LeBron James
Paul George
Andre Drummond
Dwayne Wade
Kyrie Irving

West:
Kobe Bryant
Kevin Durant
Draymond Green
Stephen Curry
Russell Westbrook

So what's this drama between Whiteside and the Heat all about? I thought you guys loved him.

He damn feasted on Zaza and the Mavs just a few weeks ago
merchant.png

Messi

Am I the only one voting for Clint Capella every few hours? What the fuck is the point if no one else is doing it. We had a deal guys.

Clint Capella #NBAVote

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
Fan votes only pick the starters which as of now would be:

East:
LeBron James
Paul George
Andre Drummond
Dwayne Wade
Kyrie Irving

West:
Kobe Bryant
Kevin Durant
Draymond Green
Stephen Curry
Russell Westbrook

Wtf fans are insane...kyrie??? No butler or Lowry?
And fuck Kobes legacy, it should be Leonard by far

Top Bottom