• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

LMA is killing the Mavs right now. Goodness gracious.

This game is such an embarrassment.
snoop.png

Just watched the tape from last night game. The Spurs are ridiculous, especially their bench. They are, like, 12 deep now? Manu, Patty, Diaw, West, J.Simmons, K.Anderson, Boban. Those guy could easily be starter for other teams it's almost unfair.

Just watched the tape from last night game. The Spurs are ridiculous, especially their bench. They are, like, 12 deep now? Manu, Patty, Diaw, West, J.Simmons, K.Anderson, Boban. Those guy could easily be starter for other teams it's almost unfair.

Maybe, but I think the system itself deserves big credit to the success of a lot of the bench players. Some of them, like Boris and Patty, played elsewhere prior to the Spurs and didn't have as much success.

So if Cavs lose tonight is it official that they just don't have what it takes to beat the Warriors and Spurs? There's no injured players left to blame it on.

I wouldnt say its official but it would definitely make the warriors and spurs seem that much better in my eyes atleast.

Honestly, and I'm not sure how it's going to happen for anything more than a lateral move, but Cleveland needs to try to acquire someone at this point - because as long as Love's shot is completely broken and they have to rely on him, this team ain't doing shit in June.

This is sad. Warriors look like they're literally in a different league, and the Cavs look lost out there, like they don't belong there. LeBron should have been ejected for shoving Curry, completely childish, what a jealous dumbass. Cavs need to start planning for next year and draft picks and rebuilding, just declare this season a loss if this is how they're going to play.

At least baseball starts soon, go Tribe.

A substantial part of this is Cleveland's bizarre over-reliance on ISO finally biting them in the ass, and I'm not sure how they fix that before 2016-17.

Maybe LeBron gets an electric shock to the head ala Bender in the Futurama pilot and finally stops being a fucking putz about it.

hbkdx12

In a weird way I was kind of glad to see the dubs lose to the Pistons because they usually come out the next game with some serious voracity. I don't know if it's hoopla of going against the cavs again but they're fucking ballin this first half

Honestly, and I'm not sure how it's going to happen for anything more than a lateral move, but Cleveland needs to try to acquire someone at this point - because as long as Love's shot is completely broken and they have to rely on him, this team ain't doing shit in June.

Yeah I agree. I wonder who they can get though?

Fjordson

What's up with Mozgov and Thompson this year? I've only seen them maybe five times this year (twice against GS) and they've looked thoroughly average. Far cry from the finals.

Top Bottom