• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

Dug

Banned
latest

I've always felt like Lebron had the upper hand in statement games throughout his career. Like they always showed up against the Lakers in those Christmas games. Or the Celtics back in those days.

Now he's the one getting straight up smacked because there's finally a player and a team that takes every game more seriously than he does.

Yeah....this is bad.

How good IS this Warriors team, though? I never thought I would see something like this in my lifetime since I started really getting into basketball.

Cleveland overachieved like fuck in that second half last season and it's probably gonna bite them in the ass for years.

The Love contract.

The Thompson contract.

Everything about this is a fucking dumpster fire

On a side note, Blatt might as well empty the bench at this point because there's no way they can possibly look as bad as the starters actually did

Pastry

Banned
There is no reason Curry should have 24 minutes at this point in the game, Walton is a moron and if he's not careful it's going to bite him in the ass.

Top Bottom