• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

Fjordson

Lakers up 10 on New Orleans.

Damn man. Anthony Davis on that team for years to come is kinda depressing (not that he hasn't been slightly disappointing this season, but still). Hope they can turn it around a bit somehow next year.

90t0tWl.png

Soon.

Crazy raptors team. Good to see another strong team in the east. Seems like blazers got a ton of bad calls but they blew a lot of oppurtunities at the same time so i cant be too angry.

More importantly i want the blazers to fuck up the rockets this weekend.

"The Clippers have talked to the Nuggets about trading Blake Griffin to Denver, per NBA sources." - @Mitch_Lawrence

This is probably nothing.

Into

Yeah its probably nothing

except that Doc is the GM and who knows what went down with that equipment manager. I think those 2 facets give this at least a chance of happening.

If this were Indiana and PG13, then no i could imagine them trading their home grown star player.

"Both Sixers and Nuggets have had discussions with Clippers about Blake Griffin, per league sources. @sn_nba earlier reported Nuggets talks." - @AmicoHoops

Sure, why not?

Jarate

Banned
Only issue I have with the Sixer's right now is there logjam of big men. Nerlens Noel and Okafor play the same position and seemingly haven't been able to move anywhere else (I could see Okafor being a good 4, his shot is getting a lot better)

I do think Embiid will come back,/and him along with Saric give us 4 "big men" while also ignoring that Covington is a way more efficient PF then SF (same with Jerami Grant)

Now there's 2 options here. 1 is that we get Griffin, which would be great, except not help the logjam other then it gives us a reliable PF and C

The other option is we are involved with a trade as the 3rd team. But if this was the case I doubt we'd trade one of our bits

I've also heard grumblings that the Bucks are looking to move basically everyone not named Parker.

Bring the Greek Freak to Philly!

EDIT: Philly is also targeting Blake because he's out for 2 months allowing the Tank to live on

#processtrusted

Clippers forward Blake Griffin underwent a second procedure this week on his broke right hand, sources told

Clippers know this season is lost if they don't make a deal.

Clippers forward Blake Griffin underwent a second procedure this week on his broke right hand, sources told

Clippers know this season is lost if they don't make a deal.

http://espn.go.com/espn/now?nowId=21-0487405240161671797-4

Clippers forward Blake Griffin underwent a second procedure this week on his broke right hand, sources told ESPN. The procedure was a part of the original surgery last week, so sources said the 4-6 week timeframe for his return remains unchanged.

That equipment manager must have had an iron jaw O_O

edit: Damn I saw those TMZ pics of his hand and it looks like the damn hamburger helper hand.

Why didn't he have a cast though? I've broken my right hand twice and while I didn't need surgery, (they just set it back in) I had it in a cast both times. I thought that you still needed to have it in cast though if they're gonna set it with screws/plates.

spyder_ur

Well that's not a very good start by the Celtics. Cavs are such a dreadful matchup for them.

Evan Turner covering LeBron gives me nightmares.

spyder_ur

"To make things worse, Isaiah Thomas just limped into the locker room with trainer Ed Lacerte." - @ByJayKing

Neat.

Looked like he came down awkward after that last drive to me, haven't seen a replay yet.

Yup, taking off actually. Didn't look too horrible though.

Tom Penny

IT hurt now too. The lack of playmakers on the Celtics is glaring. They key on IT and you have a bunch of dudes who can't win any one on one matchups.

Top Bottom