• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

ViciousDS

Banned
Seems low

It's the same ratings as shaq, Russell and Bird. Who are legends and some of the greatest of all time. Curry has one and soon two insanely good seasons. He's got a long way to go before ranked with Jordon. Jordon was 35 when he won that 6th. That's insanely old considering how fucking insanely good he was. The questions is how Will curry mature as age takes over. LeBron Is already showing it and he's only what......31....before Jordon even came back at 32.

The 96 rating is perfect for curry and hopefully when he retires...... He sits right there with michael at 99

Ronin Ray

It's the same ratings as shaq, Russell and Bird. Who are legends and some of the greatest of all time. Curry has one and soon two insanely good seasons. He's got a long way to go before ranked with Jordon. Jordon was 35 when he won that 6th. That's insanely old considering how fucking insanely good he was. The questions is how Will curry mature as age takes over. LeBron Is already showing it and he's only what......31....before Jordon even came back at 32.

The 96 rating is perfect for curry and hopefully when he retires...... He sits right there with michael at 99

I was basing that on the fact vince Carter was like a 99 in one of those games . I haven't played a 2k game for over 10 years but I don't think your career should factor into your video game rating . shouldn't it just be how good you are now ?

ViciousDS

Banned
I was basing that on the fact vince Carter was like a 99 in one of those games . I haven't played a 2k game for over 10 years but I don't think your career should factor into your video game rating . shouldn't it just be how good you are now ?

Last game they changed the stats for the better. They compare all current stats to legends. This mean curry is being ranked against the greatest of all time. There Is only like 4 players with a 90+ rating. 96 is a fantastic rating

Warriors went to sleep against these Wizards. Bad idea these Wizards always get inspired when they get checked by a decent backcourt. John Wall and Bradley Beal always keep the games close against my Raps and I hate it so annoying.

Fjordson

Warriors went to sleep against these Wizards. Bad idea these Wizards always get inspired when they get checked by a decent backcourt. John Wall and Bradley Beal always keep the games close against my Raps and I hate it so annoying.
Yep. We are lucky Wall is in foul trouble.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
The Wizards did good by not letting this be a blowout. Now curry is gonna come in off of some rest and gun down the record. And if he ties or sets the record, he'll have a 50 point night too.

Silkworm

Celtics win against the Pistons, and the Nets lose their matchup.

Good day for Cs fans.

Agreed! Now to see if the Celtics can hold their own against the Cavs. Last time they met the Cavs outscored the Celtics 49 to 31 in the 2nd half in route to a 89-77 win for the Cavs. Hopefully this time the C's can play the Cavs a little closer (though I don't necessarily expect the C's to win in Cleveland).

Fjordson

These turnovers
floyd.png

Game would have been over ages ago if GS would take care of the ball.

Only got to catch the tail end of games but the Thunder/Magic and Warriors/Wizards games seemed great. Westbrook, Curry and Wall all went off. Who was guarding Wall on the Warriors?

Fjordson

Only got to catch the tail end of games but the Thunder/Magic and Warriors/Wizards games seemed great. Westbrook, Curry and Wall all went off. Who was guarding Wall on the Warriors?
Curry, Klay, Iggy, Livingston, Barnes, etc. Warriors pretty much switch everything, so Wall kinda torched everyone.

I grew up playing basketball as my sport, but since Pittsburgh didn't have a team I never was into the NBA outside of the tournament (and occasionally Philly games, loved Iverson)

So, I'll admit I've totally bandwagoned onto the GSW train (lived in the bay for 10+ years). They are the only Bay Area sports fanbase who don't tend to be assholes and watching them is just stunning. Curry is ridiculous and allows the whole offense to open up and straight goof on people with their passing.

I find it hard to imagine any team taking them in best of seven.

Jarate

Banned
I grew up playing basketball as my sport, but since Pittsburgh didn't have a team I never was into the NBA outside of the tournament (and occasionally Philly games, loved Iverson)

So, I'll admit I've totally bandwagoned onto the GSW train (lived in the bay for 10+ years). They are the only Bay Area sports fanbase who don't tend to be assholes and watching them is just stunning. Curry is ridiculous and allows the whole offense to open up and straight goof on people with their passing.

I find it hard to imagine any team taking them in best of seven.

You can join back with the sixers bandwagon when the process has completed

Eos

Great to see Aldridge getting more and more comfortable with the Spurs. Danny has been playing great since Jan. and I guess he's out of his slump. All we need now is Tony to remain consistent and healthy in the playoffs.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Other than scoring I can't think of anything else he adds to a team. He's a negative on defense, rebounding and play making for his size and athleticism..
This is why the Wolves need a better coach. He was asked to be a volume shooter last year, and they haven't had him doing much other than that this season. His handle and defense need to improve greatly.

But hey, Towns is the alpha dog on this team and if they can get a decent coach and make the roster less messy they might actually be good for the first time in over a decade, and that'd be nice.

He needs to be the primary ball handler for that to happen. He put up great numbers today since Kemba was out. I definitely want to see Linsanity Pt. 2 and I want him to find more success.

Lin has been a steal this season for the Hornets.

Yeah I know...He's destined to be a solid rotation player for the rest of his career. Part of me wishes he could do more.

Top Bottom