• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

We already down by twenty and there's still over half of the 2nd quarter left to go!!
damn.png

Getting a whooping, at home, on national tv. Shit burns your soul as a fan....
mjcry1.png

This game's gonna be like 60-25 at halftime. Shit is embarrassing.

Perfect Storm for the Cavs to lose. Although going 50% from the FT line is gonna get you killed, no excuses. Celts played hungry to the end.

Fix your mistakes and come out and play the next one. Need to get revenge on the Pelicans tomorrow night.

Oh,and Kyrie with the Family Guy Drunken Clam hat, pretty cool. xD

spyder_ur

Also passed on Dennis Schroder in the same draft which still makes me scratch my head.

I mean Schroeder was a real project, acting otherwise is hindsight.

2013 was a weird draft. I'm not sure if you could redraft who the #1 pick would be. Oladipo I guess? Well Gobert probably.

Our boy Olynyk might be top 5.

So impressed with how the Celtics won that game. They really hung in it well and I'm glad Bradley got a moment.

The less we think about that draft the better.

As for the C's game, I don't think Smart is getting enough love for getting the final possession.

bender

What time is it?
I mean Schroeder was a real project, acting otherwise is hindsight.

2013 was a weird draft. I'm not sure if you could redraft who the #1 pick would be. Oladipo I guess? Well Gobert probably.

I wouldn't call it hindsight. They were in need of a point guard and pairing Dirk up with another German just seemed to make sense. Even if he was a total bust at least Dirk would have someone to shoot the shit with in his native tongue. It probably wouldn't have mattered seeing how poor the team is at developing players.

I'd probably go Gobert as well.

Ouch Dirk and Parsons combined had a -59 on the +/- differential.

With Dirk at -34

Am I bad person for hoping Parson's doesn't pick up his player option?

Into

Actually Cleveland didnt deserve this

And by "this" i mean having a immature LeBron with a bunch of bums, then he goes and has his prime in Miami with good players, and a well run organization, then comes back and his shot is gone, he is walking around yelling at his teammates and overall looks like he knows it will be another finals loss, and him going 2-7 cementing his runner up status forever.

Top Bottom