• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

hbkdx12

Does espn have an overlay making the three point line wider when somebody shoots threes now?
Yeah it's something the nba started incorporating like 2 weeks ago. Can't remember the actual name for it but every time someone attempts a 3 the line lights up.

Seems kinda dumb

Lunar FC

Yeah it's something the nba started incorporating like 2 weeks ago. Can't remember the actual name for it but every time someone attempts a 3 the line lights up.

Seems kinda dumb

Such a strange thing, rarely is it difficult to tell if a shot attempt is behind the line or not.

hbkdx12

Such a strange thing, rarely is it difficult to tell if a shot attempt is behind the line or not.
Yeah it's silly. The commentators were talking about it a bit before the game and if I heard them correctly ( I wasn't paying much attention so i could be wrong) they're suppose to be emulating the nfl and the 1st down overlays that they use

Cuz, like, I guess the two things are remotely similar.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
Curry and Thompson both have off shooting nights (no, it wasn't the defense lol) and they still beat the 3rd best team in the NBA. Damn.

good game warriors

Curry and Thompson both have off shooting nights (no, it wasn't the defense lol) and they still beat the 3rd best team in the NBA. Damn.

The Thunder had 15 TOs (no it wasnt the defense lol) and they almost beat a historically great team on the road damn.

See how that works? You cant just pretend the factors of the outcome of the game have nothing to do with the other team

hbkdx12

The great thing about curry and Klay is that their multi faceted. If they have a bad night on the perimeter or you run them off the line they're extremely capable of still doing work in the paint with being squirrelly and sneaky coming off cuts and back door screens and such.

Servbot24

Banned
Nobody is beating the Warriors in a 7 game series at home. No. One. Only thing that can beat the Warriors is injuries at this point.

Yup... Even when GS's 2 best players are shooting horribly, they still come out with the win. Curry and Thompson will rarely be off on the same night.

J2 Cool

This game makes me wonder how good Durant might be in a good offensive system. Guy would be so scary. I think Curry just has such good decision making that Durant never developed, but his supporting cast isnt good enough to lean on and take attention away from him. Iguodala, Livingston, Barnes, Bogut are just so good in their roles.

Yabo

Banned
This game makes me wonder how good Durant might be in a good offensive system. Guy would be so scary. I think Curry just has such good decision making that Durant never developed, but his supporting cast isnt good enough to lean on and take attention away from him. Iguodala, Livingston, Barnes, Bogut are just so good in their roles.

I love watching KD, he plays too much hero ball late in games. Thunder need a third scoring option. KD and Rus can't be playing 1on5 iso ball at the end of games. They'll never win it all doing that. They have the talent to win it all this year, but they need to change that at the end of the game.

I love watching KD, he plays too much hero ball late in games. Thunder need a third scoring option. KD and Rus can't be playing 1on5 iso ball at the end of games. They'll never win it all doing that. They have the talent to win it all this year, but they need to change that at the end of the game.
Too bad they don't have someone like James Harden on their team to be that third engine. Maybe they should trade for him? Think he'd be a good fit.

Top Bottom