• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

ViciousDS

Banned
My bulls are done..........see you all next year lol

Anyone think Hoiberg is still coach after this season? I've seen worst coaching jobs and quicker firings. But he obviously wasn't ready for a stacked team. But with the depth we have, butler should not be averaging the most minutes in the NBA.

Shocker here is that Rose might play more games than butler in a season since maybe his MVP one lol

Into

In 2ish years LeBron's decline will be such that i think several East teams can beat him in the playoffs. If Washington gets its shit together and gets a decent coach, Raptors and Celtics if they just make a decent big trade.

Cavs will still get to the finals this year, and still get beaten, probably even worse this time around since Kyrie and Love cant play D worth their lives.

Hornets honored Zo last night while the Heat were in town. good stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWrnYVS8Gf4

Bring back the big 3

Zo, Grandmama, Muggsy

7b5BKCq.jpg

Biolink

Was really weird when he wouldn't show up to Toronto after the vince Carter trade. (So the reports say, allegedly). I wonder what the real story behind that was.

Players don't like Toronto. It's why they have never been a top FA destination despite playing in like the 4th biggest market in North America. I imagine even moreso back when they were actually a bad team and there wasn't a Drake around to make the city of Toronto sound appealing to overpaid brats.

Also Mourning was on his last leg to win a championship so for selfish reasons not playing for them worked out better for him in the end.

Holy Shit rockets.

At least when my mavs took their beat down it was against the Spurs O_O

Getting their ass whooped by the trailblazers by 30 at home...

Time to check in on the Nets-Sixers game. Oh, the Nets have 1 more point than they have turnovers given away at the end of the first quarter.

Edit:

Dear lord this game is awful. If Silver is serious about making the game more entertaining for fans he should forget about getting rid of hack-a-shaq and instead blow up the Sixers stadium with both teams still in it.

this GSW team is just absolutely absurd. That roster is just really really good all around.

Currys ankle injuries early in his career were the best thing for the Warriors in the long run haha

It doesnt matter how good KD and YNB are. They can equal out Curry, Thompson and Green but the rest of the team will kill them

hbkdx12

this GSW team is just absolutely absurd. That roster is just really really good all around.

Currys ankle injuries early in his career were the best thing for the Warriors in the long run haha

It doesnt matter how good KD and YNB are. They can equal out Curry, Thompson and Green but the rest of the team will kill them
Yeah they're amazing. They're just fun to watch all around. With all they've accomplished last year and this year, it crazy that there are ppl who think their just running on luck and good wishes as if they don't deserve everything they've earned.

/shrug OKC has bench and shooting guard issues.

I have no idea why they traded for Waiters. Kevin Martin was a better fit for their offense imo.

Top Bottom