• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

Pachimari

Gonna watch the Lakers vs Sacrimento match later, but already say that we lost lol. Thankfully I don't know the result, so I'm gonna watch the match anyway and look out for our talents.

Cheebo

Banned
Can we talk about how incredible Pistons have looked so far? Beating 3 playoff caliber teams in a row. Never expected this sort of start. Barring a major injury there is no question they are making the playoffs.

Can we talk about how incredible Pistons have looked so far? Beating 3 playoff caliber teams in a row. Never expected this sort of start. Barring a major injury there is no question they are making the playoffs.

Pistons look very good. In fact, as I recall they were expected to be a playoff team last year but grossly under-performed for a variety of reasons. It's no surprise to see them playing well. That said, it's early bro. 78-79 games to play.

Cheebo

Banned
Pistons look very good. In fact, as I recall they were expected to be a playoff team last year but grossly under-performed for a variety of reasons. It's no surprise to see them playing well. That said, it's early bro. 78-79 games to play.
It's early but I can see them being in contention for 6-8 seed. Especially if Jennings looks good when he is back later this year.

Pachimari

Guess I'm gonna watch these today:

Miami Heat vs Cleveland Cavaliers
Chicago Bulls vs. Detroit Pistons
LA Lakers vs. Sacramento Kings

I'm curious now that you say Pistons are doing very well. I wanna follow this team a little.

Cheebo

Banned

I'm curious now that you say Pistons are doing very well. I wanna follow this team a little.
They aren't going to a contender for the finals or anything like that but they are a young team on the rise. Similar to the likes of the Jazz, Bucks, Wizards, and Pelicans (when the Pelicans are actually healthy that is).

Cleveland is far and away the best team in the east unless LeBron gets injured they will win the Eastern playoffs. In the west the Warriors, Thunder, & Spurs are the best bets to win the West.

Madridista you should watch the Thunder vs Magic game from last night as well. That is the most entertaining game of the season so far by far. That is a good representation of what makes the NBA so fun.

Messi

Watch the Thunder vs Magic. One of the best examples of what makes the nba so fun.

It's funny... Someone on this thread called it super early that the Pistons were a going to make the playoffs and the bucks were going to suck. So far that poster is dead on.

Cheebo

Banned
It's funny... Someone on this thread called it super early that the Pistons were a going to make the playoffs and the bucks were going to suck. So far that poster is dead on.
As someone who has watched a lot of Greg Monroe I knew people getting all hyped about Monroe going to the Bucks was going to be over blown. He is over-rated.

Bucks have a lot of room for growth but they aren't going to be as good as many hoped. They have a very solid future but Monroe being their key to quick success just was not going to happen.

Pachimari

Madridista you should watch the Thunder vs Magic game from last night as well. That is the most entertaining game of the season so far by far. That is a good representation of what makes the NBA so fun.

Watch the Thunder vs Magic. One of the best examples of what makes the nba so fun.
I'm gonna watch that game first thing when I get home, thanks for the suggestion guys!

Pachimari

This Thunders vs Magic game is excillerating. And I'm super impressed by their ball control and Magic's shooting. All of that movement as well wow.

I just don't understand what role fouls play. 1, 2 and then 3 fouls etc.

Messi

This Thunders vs Magic game is excillerating. And I'm super impressed by their ball control and Magic's shooting. All of that movement as well wow.

Have you finished the game yet? I want to know what you think of the ending :p

SVG is a smart guy. Letting Monroe go may have been addition by subtraction.

Jackson taking better FG attempts this year too (even though turnovers remain).

I agree with you! Everyone was really high on the Celtics as a dark horse team, which may have allowed the Pistons to sneak past unnoticed.

SVG is a smart guy. Letting Monroe go may have been addition by subtraction.

Jackson taking better FG attempts this year too (even though turnovers remain).

I agree with you! Everyone was really high on the Celtics as a dark horse team, which may have allowed the Pistons to sneak past unnoticed.

Let us get this clarified, Stan the Coach has always been brilliant. However, Stan the GM has been bad.

I don't know why people are high on the Celtics this year. East got better with the Pacers getting PG13 back plus the Pistons if they stay healthy they should make the playoffs like they should have last year. Miami Heat is making it this year, so that is one less seed for the Celtics. Celtics just need to tank. Washington backcourt is legit, Beal has been great, and John Wall is John Wall he is playing more and more like a PG should.

So Celtics in 8, meaning the 8th pick in the Draft.

Pachimari

Oh fuck me goodness!!!!!!!!!!!

I have never seen anything like this. Those 3 pointers in the last seconds was unbelievable. We were jumping and shouting here in the living room at those moments!

Woooooooaaahhhh what a match.

Now I'm gonna watch LA Lakers - Sacrimento Kings.

Messi

Oh fuck me goodness!!!!!!!!!!!

I have never seen anything like this. Those 3 pointers in the last seconds was unbelievable. We were jumping and shouting here in the living room at those moments!

Woooooooaaahhhh what a match.

Now I'm gonna watch LA Lakers - Sacrimento Kings.

:p

NBA Gaf I am enjoying seeing the up and coming teams play this season. The Sacramento Kings are deep as hell with a solid big 3 and tons of great role players, The Detroit Pistons are looking very solid as a team as well and also the Minnesota Timberwolves. I live in the Sacramento area so I am getting Kings games locally and look forward to seeing how well they can compete this season.

Each person gets 6 personal fouls. You're ejected from the game after you commit 6 fouls. So if you pick up say 2 fouls in the first quarter, generally you'll have to sit otherwise teams will attack you in an effort to get you to commit more fouls or get easy shots because you can't aggressively play defense.

just saw this on his twitter lol

CSLBr9GUkAICetD.jpg

Seriously anyone who doesn't find a way to watch warriors (curry) play at least here and there are doing themselves a disservice.

There's no way to describe what Curry does. He's on his way to be the best offensive player ever in the NBA. You can't contain that dude.

Johnny Flynn was taken over this dude in the draft ! Lol

Not too far off until he breaks the record for three pointers made in a game by the one and only Donyel Marshall off the type of my head. Hmm....kind of hope he doesn't!

<_<

EDIT: So....will Curry be a greater player than Kobe? Be honest now. If it happens, it happens. I already think both Lebron and Duncan are greater players than Kobe.

Fjordson

Not too far off until he breaks the record for three pointers made in a game by the one and only Donyel Marshall off the type of my head. Hmm....kind of hope he doesn't!

<_<

EDIT: So....will Curry be a greater player than Kobe? Be honest now. If it happens, it happens. I already think both Lebron and Duncan are greater players than Kobe.
It will take a while for that. More years similar to the last two then maybe. Kobe's an all-time top 10 guy.

It will take a while for that. More years similar to the last two then maybe. Kobe's an all-time top 10 guy.

I just noticed that the Warriors have a huge history of scorers, among the best. I mean, Wilt played for them the season he averaged 50 fucking points the season (still blows my mind, I don't care how bad the competition was back them).

I just noticed that the Warriors have a huge history of scorers, among the best. I mean, Wilt played for them the season he averaged 50 fucking points the season (still blows my mind, I don't care how bad the competition was back them).

8bfa7f77c3541f83a150c25150dd2961.jpg

The infamous 100 point game by Wilt was as a
Philadelphia
Warrior

Fjordson

Yeah, they have had some great offensive players. Run TMC, Rick Barry, Wilt, etc.

Top Bottom