• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

kagete

I am not digging these new socks at all. The colorblocking on the ankle makes it harder to see what shoes they're wearing. That might be intentional too.

ViciousDS

Banned
drose failing hero ball.....jimmy buttler should be taking the last shot of the games now....dude obviously shoots insanely fucking better

Detroit and Bulls going to OT....da fuq

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Refs slurping that Warrior dick.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Harrell >>>> T Jones

ViciousDS

Banned
What happened to DRose?

shoots 4-13 and takes the final shot thinking he still has the speed and moves...........surprise....he doesn't. He has one of the ugliest dribbling styles I've ever seen, he looks like an idiot trying to get the defender off him. Especially now that hes not even close to as fast as he was.

Nikola Mirotic should have taken that final shot....he shot 50% for the night....or Jimmy should have as most of his misses were due to fouls to the basket.

Wow, really Lakers? Holy shit this season is going to suck....what a waste of potential...LOL.

We all know guys like Marcelo are far more capable of this, what a shame.

RELAYER

Banned
Man that must be a devastating loss if you're Orlando.
Up 18 in the 4th quarter, get sent to overtime on a half-court 3 pointer, and then lose, lol.

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
Man that must be a devastating loss if you're Orlando.
Up 18 in the 4th quarter, get sent to overtime on a half-court 3 pointer, and then lose, lol.
They were great for three quarters. Gotta get control of the late game nerves. Beast mode Kanter spooked them.

I really wish he wouldn't go out like this......

I mean Jordon in his last season as a bull being 36 only shot a total of 126 3's

Kobe at the current pace will pass that quarter way in the season with an even worse shooting percentage.

Yeah it is. Kobe to go with such a whimper...really bad.

It's amazing too that his career averages are going to suffer as well. He was once at like, 27 points per game, but not anymore.

I feel like I'm never mad at Ariza. Maybe he misses some shots when we need them to fall, but he's always doing his fucking job. He's always giving it as much as he can.

Ws and Rox aren't a rivalry ... It's literally just one whack ass team always trying to pick a fight and getting their stuff banked every time .

Rox need to get over it

drose failing hero ball.....jimmy buttler should be taking the last shot of the games now....dude obviously shoots insanely fucking better

Detroit and Bulls going to OT....da fuq
Name one game-winning shot Butler has ever made. With that said, D-Rose played like ass though I wouldn't have minded him taking it to the basket there and creating something; jumpers at this point in time shouldn't be the option. Bulls deserved to lose anyway.

This is why I was really hoping by some crazy miracle the Wolves would pass on Towns and he'd fall to LA. He was head and shoulders the clear cut number 1 last year. Reminds me of a more athletic, longer Al Horford. Huge ceiling.

Jeeze, I just hope Bryon "Dumb ass" Scott, while tanking is great, doesn't fuck up the morale or the confidence of the young guys. I really don't want all of our promising assets to just get frustrated and leave.

shwimpy

This is why I was really hoping by some crazy miracle the Wolves would pass on Towns and he'd fall to LA. He was head and shoulders the clear cut number 1 last year. Reminds me of a more athletic, longer Al Horford. Huge ceiling.
I was wrong the other day, the Lakers are a bottom 3 team.

Top Bottom