• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

Watching Rubio blow up play after play with his ball denial is impressive. If anyone cared about Minny games (and he could stay healthy) he'd get his proper due as one of the best defensive PGs in the game.

Rockets haven't even been competitive in the first 2 games. I'm worried because the West is so deep that a couple of really good teams will miss the playoffs and one might be the Rockets

Fjordson

Curry with a cool 25, 7 and 6, despite ending the night early. The boy is looking great so far this year (including preseason).

This is me officially hanging my head. What a shitty, shitty way to start this season.

Can I join you?

Its not just the Lakers though! Its like anything SoCal lol

I for one don't get the SoCal-Bay Area bickering....California's diversity is really one of the most beautiful things about the state...why it's a competition is beyond me.

Sports I get though...or maybe not. I fucking hate Tucson, so there you go.

boxter432

As a longtime wolves fan, I have low win expectations for this season, but damn, first two games of healthy Ricky plus KAT is tightening my pants. Towns is already so good at everything, and having a year with KG around him is so good.

Lolo Jones' Halloween costume

This is why I was really hoping by some crazy miracle the Wolves would pass on Towns and he'd fall to LA. He was head and shoulders the clear cut number 1 last year. Reminds me of a more athletic, longer Al Horford. Huge ceiling.

And why I was terrified that the Wolves were going to pass on Towns and go with Okafor.

Got to give props to the T-Wolves....it's why they are one of my favorite teams outside of the Lakers.

Their fan base...on the other hand....yeesh. Not all of them, but boy Laker hate is strong.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Got to give props to the T-Wolves....it's why they are one of my favorite teams outside of the Lakers.

Their fan base...on the other hand....yeesh. Not all of them, but boy Laker hate is strong.
In fairness, the Lakers destroyed them for like a decade. And Kobe killed Ricky's ACL.

Silkworm

Well nuts. Raptors took care of the Celtics in the 2nd half. Guess it was more Toronto playing down to the Celtics level in the 1st half than the Celtics playing up to the Raptors' level.

For the game Celtics shot 37% from the floor, 26% from long range, and 78% from FT line and were dominated by Toronto on the glass by 53 to 38 rebounds and toss in 21 turnovers by the C's.

Not a good look, not a good look at all. *sigh* Ah well, on to the next game and hopefully the Celtics learned something and don't get blown out by the Spurs.

shanafan

Nice seeing the Pistons start 3-0. Marcus Morris has really been a player so far this season. And Drummond is just tearing up the boards.

tm24

Desperate fringe playoff teams in need of 3pt shooting (assuming Nick Young can shoot the 3 at a competent rate)?

He would be so far down the list of competent shooters that i dont think his name would pop up at all. His shooting is like 1% above the league average and then you have to consider it's Nick Young and his shot selection is pretty bad

B.O.O.M

That suns game was one of the most infuriating games I have seen in years. Refs were fking terrible. Home cooking at its finest.

and this comes from someone who don't mind the Blazers losing if it means getting a top pick guy

He would be so far down the list of competent shooters that i dont think his name would pop up at all. His shooting is like 1% above the league average and then you have to consider it's Nick Young and his shot selection is pretty bad

I'll take a 2027 2nd rounder.

Holy shit...am I seeing this ? Lakers gave up 80 points in the paint to Sac? That's NBA 2K on rookie shit right there..

Dubs look like they're on a mission early on. Keep it up dubs..

There are a lot of incompetent front offices.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

Certainly doesn't help when you're 4-18 from the field and 1-10 from 3 point range. I know it's early in the season but Harden has consistently said how he was the best player in the NBA and with his style of play and watching him play through the years he's not in my Top 10 all positions if I'm building a team despite the fact he claims to be the best player in the NBA. Such a frustrating and boring player to watch.

Not a good look either when you're only 2-3 games into the season and it's other people's fault not the fact you shot 10% from 3s.

Top Bottom