• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

fertygo

I think Sterph is the best player in the world, bron kinda coasting at defense nowaday so there's no plus there for him anymore.. as offensive player I think Curry already pass bron

Every deep 3 Steph takes and makes, I do this...
ArcticScientificHoneybadger.gif

I'll never learn man..

Lost in all this...Klay and Draymond had really good games on efficient shooting too.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I think Sterph is the best player in the world, bron kinda coasting at defense nowaday so there's no plus there for him anymore.. as offensive player I think Curry already pass bron

I don't think Bron has ever developed a consistent offensive game. I still don't know what his "shot" or "move" is.
Steph is straight bonkers though. Bonkers

Every deep 3 Steph takes and makes, I do this...
ArcticScientificHoneybadger.gif

I'll never learn man..

Lost in all this...Klay and Draymond had really good games on efficient shooting too.

Man I miss when the Lakers made me do this...LOL.

This is going to be a long season....but I love NBA so much I can at least get into other teams as well.

On another note, there are times where I sort of really dislike Steve Kerr. Because Arizona Wildcats.

Missed the Warriors - Pelicans game last night as I was at a gig/Halloween party. Man the MVP race is gonna be even better than last season with Curry/Durant/Westbrook/LeBron playing super saiyan level at the moment. Also seems Karl-Anthony Towns has rookie of the year won if he even averages half the numbers he's putting up at the moment.

But overall, this week has shown that the league is in the best place it's possibly ever been.

Another game day. Woo.

I hope we can get the fuck out of this slump and go on a mean streak. GSW and LAC are already 3-0. We stand no chance this season if we can't wake the fuck up.

Hate that Howard's sitting out tonight, but I guess he'll give us a better chance against OKC tomorrow. If he actually plays well and makes a difference.

Fistwell

Gatdam, finally games at a reasonable hour. FINALLY! /eu

Looking forward to watching the
supposedly?
much improved celtics
getting crushed by the glorious, glorious sa spurs

Fistwell

Man, spurs suck, boston sucks, everyone sucks (except kawhi). LA: 0/3, if all it takes play in the nba is missing all your shots I can do that too. I'm much cheaper as well.

Fake edit: <3 pop. Anderson misses his assigned spot on his first offense, subbed out for rasual butler ON THE SPOT. Also, hey, rasual butler is still alive??

True edit: somehow, someway, boris "babac" diaw aka bobo aka fat fuck aka cammembert whale has managed to become even more of a fat fucking slob since the Euro in September. How does he do it??

Fistwell

That's impossible since every team plays each other.
Yea, that was the joke.

Ball moves much better without LA on the floor. Getting flashback of the richard jefferson disaster.

Edit: eh, what do I know, lma starting to get buckets. Parker's fucking out of it though. We want beno udrih back! (lol no we dont)

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Dwight isn't playing... wtf is this bs

"“They just chose that Dwight will sit out tonight so we’ll sit him out tonight,” Rockets coach Kevin McHale said. “I do not think he’s hurt. Dwight had hard practices. Everybody felt it was in his best interests to play one of the next two games.”

He barely even played last game cause of foul trouble. This season has started off god awful.

Yea, that was the joke.

Ball moves much better without LA on the floor. Getting flashback of the richard jefferson disaster.

Edit: eh, what do I know, lma starting to get buckets. Parker's fucking out of it though. We want beno udrih back! (lol no we dont)

LMA just needs some time to adjust. Everyone expecting Pop to just magically overcome the time it takes to build chemistry and become worldbeaters out of the gate were kidding themselves. LMA got his shots in the fourth and looked really good.

The only person who is concerning me is West. He doesn't seem to be going after rebounds quite like I thought he would be, but, again, he probably just needs time.

Dude Guy

Dwight isn't playing... wtf is this bs

"“They just chose that Dwight will sit out tonight so we’ll sit him out tonight,” Rockets coach Kevin McHale said. “I do not think he’s hurt. Dwight had hard practices. Everybody felt it was in his best interests to play one of the next two games.”

He barely even played last game cause of foul trouble. This season has started off god awful.

DNP - Soul stolen by Harrison Barnes

Top Bottom